Texas - California is calling you out! *Postponed*

zewone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
155 (99%)
UPDATE

Delayed until matches and time can be agreed upon

There has been lots of talk about a CA vs. TX match and I want to make it official. We will have the 5 CA guys (Murc, Crymson, UGamer, Darknight, and myself) vs. the TX guys (Led, Arikado, Olrox, radio, Cronos). We'll play best 3 out of 5 different games. The games will be as follows:

1st round: Zanzibar, 1 Flag CTF, 4 rounds

2nd round: Burial Mounds, Team Slayer, 50 kills

3rd round: Headlond, Single Bomb, 4 rounds

4th round: Midship, Classic CTF, First to 3

5th round: Lockout, Team Slayer, 50 kills

Winner gets bragging rights as the best state in the CAG clan, and if you guys don't want to accept the challenge we understand. Pansies. :D

Listen, I'm a nice guy...We'll just say the California CAGs are better and save you Texans the embarrassment of having playing against us. You should be honored that we even offered to play you guys, no need to take it any further than that.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Listen, I'm a nice guy...We'll just say the California CAGers are better and save you Texans the embarrassment of having playing against us. You should be honored that we even offered to play you guys, no need to take it any further than that.[/quote]

Cute. But you're not getting out of this that easily.

Normally I'm not one for circumventing the auto-edit, but this is a private forum and I'm making a point. We have a little saying where I come from.

Fuck you, We're from Texas.

See you boys in the funny papers. :wink: :cool:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Ugamer_X']Listen, I'm a nice guy...We'll just say the California CAGers are better and save you Texans the embarrassment of having playing against us. You should be honored that we even offered to play you guys, no need to take it any further than that.[/quote]

Cute. But you're not getting out of this that easily.

Normally I'm not one for circumventing the auto-edit, but this is a private forum and I'm making a point. We have a little saying where I come from.

Fuck you, We're from Texas.

See you boys in the funny papers. :wink: :cool:[/quote]

Have it your way...

You and your friends, versus me...and the revolution. :wink:

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']why aren't I a frickin california guy[/quote]
Blah blah blah blah blah

I like man booty :wink: - Ledhed

STOP EDITING MY POSTS!

[quote name='Johnny Postman'][quote name='Jonny Polychronopoulos'][quote name='shrike4242']Well, I wish I had enough to field a team of 4 from MO, though up until a couple of weeks ago, it was just 2. :( Now, it's just 1. :(

I guess if I join up with IL, there's rock and myself, so there's two.[/quote]

Rock, Penguin and myself would round out the Illini. Jenga muthafucka.[/quote]

Count me in the IL crew as well.[/quote]

Looks like Illinoize wants to flex nuts too.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']oo ugamer ur from castaic huh? got any kids that are in high school or junior high?[/quote]

Erm, I'm pretty sure UGamer is in his late teens/early 20's. I hope he doesn't have any kids that age.

[quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='Renegade_Zero']why aren't I a frickin california guy[/quote]
Blah blah blah blah blah

I like man booty :wink:[/quote]

Wow something is wrong when Murc is the butch in the relationship

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Renegade_Zero']oo ugamer ur from castaic huh? got any kids that are in high school or junior high?[/quote]

Erm, I'm pretty sure UGamer is in his late teens/early 20's. I hope he doesn't have any kids that age.[/quote]

ahh ok I wasn't sure... ok then any brothers or sisters in the jr high high school age?

[quote name='Renegade_Zero'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Renegade_Zero']oo ugamer ur from castaic huh? got any kids that are in high school or junior high?[/quote]

Erm, I'm pretty sure UGamer is in his late teens/early 20's. I hope he doesn't have any kids that age.[/quote]

ahh ok I wasn't sure... ok then any brothers or sisters in the jr high high school age?[/quote]
Actually, I've got this really crazy story, Ya see, it all started on the night on my 12th birthday... :D

But, uh, yeah I've got a younger bro in HS though.

Edit: I bet you were hoping that I had a younger sister, you sick bastard.

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='Renegade_Zero'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Renegade_Zero']oo ugamer ur from castaic huh? got any kids that are in high school or junior high?[/quote]

ahh ok I wasn't sure... ok then any brothers or sisters in the jr high high school age?[/quote]
Actually, I've got this really crazy story, Ya see, it all started on the night on my 12th birthday... :D

Edit: I bet you were hoping that I had a younger sister, you sick bastard.[/quote]

Haven't you seen Red's pic. He looks like a girl so he is now glad that you have a youger bro lol.

No, led Illinois needs to stay out this. Really the only competition would be Texas for CA. I mean its cute that IL want some action but they should go hit up one of the smaller, possiblely uglier states like Rhode Island. :)

[quote name='Arikado']No offense to Cronnos, but if this goes down, we're going to need a better fifth member. Daecoth, perhaps.[/quote]

Whatever, if Dark doesn't particpate we can just do a 4 vs. 4 matches.

[quote name='murcielago77']Well dark never posts on the boards at all so he'll never get the word[/quote]

I know I was thinking that one of us might tell him over Live.

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='Renegade_Zero'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Renegade_Zero']oo ugamer ur from castaic huh? got any kids that are in high school or junior high?[/quote]

Edit: I bet you were hoping that I had a younger sister, you sick bastard.[/quote]

ooo so you have a younger brother? what high school? I go to west ranch and am a freshman.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Hijacking in progress. If anyone wants to play 2 on 2 state i'm pretty sure ryan w and me are willing to play.[/quote]

I'm down. Care to guess which Gringos will be playing? :wink:

[quote name='Arikado']No offense to Cronnos, but if this goes down, we're going to need a better fifth member. Daecoth, perhaps.[/quote]

What is that supposed to mean! Never underestimate the power of my... LOL, nevermind, the Texas team might be doomed... :lol:

[quote name='zewone']I'm thinking we need to set a date for this ass whupping. Everybody chip in a time when they can do this.[/quote]

Do we get to be spectators? :D

If nobody steps up to the plate, we'll accept the Texan's resignation from the challenge and acknowledge California's superiority.

[quote name='Crymson']If nobody steps up to the plate, we'll accept the Texan's resignation from the challenge and acknowledge California's superiority.[/quote]

No no, you can't get out that easy. Times are a bit hectic for TX right now. Arikado has to get his shit in order regarding what happened with his car. After that, we're so game.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Crymson']If nobody steps up to the plate, we'll accept the Texan's resignation from the challenge and acknowledge California's superiority.[/quote]

No no, you can't get out that easy. Times are a bit hectic for TX right now. Arikado has to get his shit in order regarding what happened with his car. After that, we're so game.[/quote]

Instead of a rain delay, this is a "rain on your parade" delay.

Now I know why kado's car is getting messed up. Its all planned to delay this game in hope that we decrease in skill so that they can have any slim chance in it. Led put the pads on his car, Radio probably got it towed, and Olrox put the burnt joint in his car

well i will have you know that d4rkn1ght did catch wind of this CA vs. TX round, and that he will be participating (although he wont really need to be) so when is this set to go down? im in. just kinda slow on the boards.

Heh. If this does go down, I wish Bungie had a spectator view so people could watch them duel.

[quote name='Gauss']Heh. If this does go down, I wish Bungie had a spectator view so people could watch them duel.[/quote]

I'm sure Halo 2.5 (if it's really true it's coming out for Xbox 2) will have that feature. Online audience will be one of the new features Live is going to have on the next console... Too bad this has to be sttled soon. If the other Texans don't mind, I'm ready (as "ready" as I can be, if you know what I mean) for the showdown.

[quote name='murcielago77']We now all know why Arikado and Olrox's connection as been crappy. The gods dont want to see Texas get their ASSES WHOOPED ON[/quote]

If anything, it's God's attempt to handicap the Texas team, so they don't completely humiliate the Sunshine state. :wink:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='murcielago77']We now all know why Arikado and Olrox's connection as been crappy. The gods dont want to see Texas get their ASSES WHOOPED ON[/quote]

If anything, it's God's attempt to handicap the Texas team, so they don't completely humiliate the Sunshine state. :wink:[/quote]

you're playing florida instead of california now led? hahaha

btw, florida is the sunshine state =]

not sure what Cali's state nick is

[quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='murcielago77']We now all know why Arikado and Olrox's connection as been crappy. The gods dont want to see Texas get their ASSES WHOOPED ON[/quote]

If anything, it's God's attempt to handicap the Texas team, so they don't completely humiliate the Sunshine state. :wink:[/quote]

not sure what Cali's state nick is[/quote]

I always knew Texas was full of idiots :lol:

anyways, california is the Golden State

[quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='murcielago77']We now all know why Arikado and Olrox's connection as been crappy. The gods dont want to see Texas get their ASSES WHOOPED ON[/quote]

not sure what Cali's state nick is[/quote]

I always knew Texas was full of idiots :lol:

anyways, california is the Golden State[/quote]

thats what i was thinking, golden state, but wasn't sure. no one on thoughm, surprise surprise

Just goes to show that Cali's nick isn't worth remembering. :wink:

[quote name='murcielago77']I always knew Texas was full of idiots :lol: [/quote]

Hey, you're the freaks who put mayo and asparagus on your pizza, not us.

[quote name='Ledhed']Just goes to show that Cali's nick isn't worth remembering. :wink:

[quote name='murcielago77']I always knew Texas was full of idiots :lol: [/quote]

Hey, you're the freaks who put mayo and asparagus on your pizza, not us.[/quote]
Yeah, but you guys gave us this...

_40185629_pretzel_b203_ap.jpg

And for that, I will forever despise you.

:D

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='Ledhed']Just goes to show that Cali's nick isn't worth remembering. :wink:

Hey, you're the freaks who put mayo and asparagus on your pizza, not us.[/quote]
Yeah, but you guys gave us this...

_40185629_pretzel_b203_ap.jpg

And for that, I will forever despise you.

:D[/quote]

Very, VERY, true

Seriously, I'm gonna set a date for Sunday @ 6 P.M. PST for this to get started. Hopefully everyone can show, but we do need to dust Texas off our shoulders on a certain date.

[quote name='zewone']Seriously, I'm gonna set a date for Sunday @ 6 P.M. PST for this to get started. Hopefully everyone can show, but we do need to dust Texas off our shoulders on a certain date.[/quote]

Make it some time during the week if possible. Arikado and I usually work on Sundays, and Ari's baseball team just started the season. I want to do this as much as anyone else, but I'm not going to ask anyone to set aside their RL responsibilities for it. Plus, until Ari can figure out his connection problems, there's no point in doing it.

[quote name='murcielago77']sounds good[/quote]

Shut up, nobody asked you. :lol:

bread's done
Back