The Last OTT of 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AngellicLulu']I almost want to make this one go quick to prove it wrong.[/QUOTE]

image.php

[quote name='AngellicLulu']We used to be able to kill these things in three hours.[/QUOTE]

Funny you mention that. I just visited the OTT yesterday for the first time in a while, and it seemed to me that it moved far slower than it used to.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I almost want to make this one go quick to prove it wrong.[/QUOTE]
Only way that's going to happen is if you start posting pictures of your funbags.

I gotta work New Years Eve AND New Years Day. Kinda sucks , but then again I'm not much for partying so it's not that big of a deal for me. Plus the store closes early both days so its not like I'm there really late.

I can't tell if Temp is saying please don't to Starknight working on New Years or Lulu posting her ta-tas. These out of order posts are crazy!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Only way that's going to happen is if you start posting pictures of your funbags.[/QUOTE]
Oh, but what fun is that?

[quote name='Maklershed']I can't tell if Temp is saying please don't to Starknight working on New Years or Lulu posting her ta-tas. These out of order posts are crazy![/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's getting ridiculous.

Hey CheapyD, you fat bastard, fix the forums.

[quote name='Maklershed']I can't tell if Temp is saying please don't to Starknight working on New Years or Lulu posting her ta-tas. These out of order posts are crazy![/QUOTE]

I thought there was a problem...

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Figures that I'd miss out on the free Armored movie.

------------

Temp, did you see my post from the last OTT?[/QUOTE]

Yup, but you know what? American Dad sucks dick, so I ignored it.

[quote name='DarthPuma']It bugs me that Michael Cera plays a 14 year old boy in Youth in Revolt.[/QUOTE]

Wiki says they changed the age to 16 (14 in the book). Of course, that's Wiki.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yup, but you know what? American Dad sucks dick, so I ignored it.[/QUOTE]

I'm not really a fan either, but everything I've heard about that episode lived up to the hype.

In short, the Apocalypse comes, people get sent to heaven, the remaining people are joined by Jesus in an all out battle with the anti-christ, in a Mad Max like post apocalypse...it's fucking hilarious, they poke fun at Christianity so bad, you would totally get a kick dude.

I can't tell you how many times I've been told that :cry:

[quote name='Maklershed']No not really. It never really had a chance to get off the ground. It did have the Jim and Pam type characters flirting though. Overall it was a more plausible/serious type of show compared to the American Office. I like the American Office more but I liked the British version of Michael more because he seemed like a real person.[/QUOTE]

I think Gervais ended it.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Max Payne 2. Is it good?[/QUOTE]

why would you think it is bad? Of course the game is good. It is Max fucking Payne.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Every year, must I wade through hundreds of top ten bullshit?[/QUOTE]

that's your punishment.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Every year, must I wade through hundreds of top ten bullshit?[/QUOTE]

How else will you know what you were supposed to buy over the previous year?

[quote name='Chika']that's your punishment.[/QUOTE]
Punished? With all the good karma I stored up I should be able to apply for sainthood by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back