Best Used Game Retailer 2009

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Using the above polling system, please vote for Best Used Game Retailer. Which online or B&M retailer was the overall best place to buy used games in 2009.

*New category for this year's awards*

Last edited by a moderator:
GameCrazy. I got Pikmin 2 complete for $13. THIRTEEN FREAKING BUCKS!!

...and all of the Buy 2 get 1 sales they had. Plus they had quite a few buy 2 get 2 on Gamecube and PS2 games.

[quote name='distgfx']Would gamefly count for this? If so, then I'm going to nominate gamefly.[/QUOTE]

If so, I'd also like to nominate them.

Have to go with Gamefly. They don't usually have any deals throughout, but they're the only place I got used games from this year.

Slackers CDs and Games. I don't think they have any stores outside of Missouri, but I like to be able to buy used NES games, Dreamcast games and PS3 games all at the same place.

LOL I have to admit that Gamestop almost gets a nomination from me from the just dandy $20 off promo they just ended that allowed ya to get the credit on your EDGE card without buying a damn thing. ;)

But it's a toss up between Hollywood Video($5 game sale) or GoHastings.com for their awesome condition used games and deals.

Gamefly, great prices usually below market value AND they come with clean discs and very clean packaging. Love Gamefly. Gamestop is so nasty for the germaphobe in me.

Gamestop for selection and recent good promos. I have also had good experiences with GS regarding condition of used games. It really depends on the store/employees.

bread's done
Back