* * * * * 9 votes

Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

#4891 kayne2000   All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise CAGiversary!   2157 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

kayne2000

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:13 AM

well i finally decided to put shelves up for my collection here at this apartment....first off i am terrible with my hands and building so this quite the accomplishment.

well i dont know whether ill take pictures. i am lazy. but i was at the very least tired of it being in random storage piles that are barely accessible. although this isnt my full collection this is just what ive bought while going to school the rest of my crap is at home at parents house. including a fine nerf collection, random stuff animals and 9 plush tachikomas and some other random gaming/dvd related stuff that whenever i can afford a house will be part of some insane room.

though im going to stop adding to it as i really need to save more money than i do for said house.

#4892 igotnodough   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   689 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

igotnodough

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:25 AM

where can i download those white covers

#4893 kayne2000   All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise CAGiversary!   2157 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

kayne2000

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:34 AM

the internet?

#4894 wiggyx   Dorkity-dork-dork CAGiversary!   1416 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:17 PM

http://www.thecoverp...p?topic=10619.0

;)

#4895 ZombieToast   He wears a disguise to look like human guys. CAGiversary!   3068 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

ZombieToast

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:28 PM

It's one of those games that I'll keep an eye out for, along with that Disney/Mickey Magical Tetris Challenge game, but they weren't on my must have list is all. I'll still be buying N64 games, don't get me wrong. What I have now is just my complete "must-have" list, versus stuff that I would like to pick up at some point, or looks good enough for a few bucks investment (Penny Racers, Lego Racers, Power Rangers and some others were all a buck or less), but would be OK with not having.

Play Pokémon Puzzle League. It will go on your must-have list.

#4896 wiggyx   Dorkity-dork-dork CAGiversary!   1416 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:16 PM

I'm not a super huge puzzler guy. I like em, but really only play them on portables (since they make great shit-break and doctor's office waiting room time wasters).

I guess I'll add it to my new must-have list. Thanks guys :roll:

[Pacino]Just when I thought I was out, you pull me back in.[/Pacino]

Wiggy's new N64 must-have list:

Porkëmans Puzzle Game Cassette

#4897 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   20789 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:12 PM

Well, since you're adding games, might as well get Superman 64. I mean, why N64 collection is complete without one of the worst games ever made, right?!

Currently playing: 

Nothing... 

fyreboltx.png

║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#4898 wiggyx   Dorkity-dork-dork CAGiversary!   1416 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:53 PM

I actually have Superman 64. See that Dev Cart in my collection? Yeah, that's what's on it :P

#4899 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   20789 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:01 PM

I actually have Superman 64. See that Dev Cart in my collection? Yeah, that's what's on it :P

So that's why the game sucks... you have the dev cart, preventing Titus from testing the game before they released it! You evil bastard.

Currently playing: 

Nothing... 

fyreboltx.png

#4900 ajh2298   2009 Stanley Cup Champs CAGiversary!   7139 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:33 PM

Well, since you're adding games, might as well get Superman 64. I mean, why N64 collection is complete without one of the worst games ever made, right?!

I paid $64.99 on launch day for that at Funco Land. Not my proudest gaming/money spending moment.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#4901 wiggyx   Dorkity-dork-dork CAGiversary!   1416 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:52 PM

I paid 10 bucks for my dev cart version >=)

#4902 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   3207 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:30 PM

Media bookcase with 360, PS3, Wii, Vita, and 3DS cases, anime and game figures, and some manga and artbooks. I couldn't fit all the game cases on display, so many are in storage.

Posted Image

Rest of my collection (anime and figures): http://myfigurecolle...n.net/blog/7712

#4903 Bing147   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1047 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:29 PM

Just moved into a new place today and I have my game room! Only moved the start of stuff in (have the truck on Saturday) but I'm super excited, this room is huge! Once it is starting to be set up I'll post pics for sure.
www.vg-force.com

#4904 MrNinjaSquirrel   Emo Blogger CAGiversary!   12143 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

MrNinjaSquirrel

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:39 PM

Media bookcase with 360, PS3, Wii, Vita, and 3DS cases, anime and game figures, and some manga and artbooks. I couldn't fit all the game cases on display, so many are in storage.

Posted Image

Rest of my collection (anime and figures): http://myfigurecolle...n.net/blog/7712

School Rumble = Win to the max:applause:

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#4905 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   3207 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:07 PM

I found my snes and n64 the other day. Still have a lot of games for both, but I think I threw out most of the cases. The kid version of me at least had the sense to keep the shiny Ocarina of Time CE case and it's still in good condition. If only I could find where that gold cartridge went to...

School Rumble = Win to the max:applause:

You sir are a good person ^^

#4906 Dokstarr   Tap, Snap or Nap CAGiversary!   2057 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:26 PM

Since I'm moving out of my apt in like a week I thought I'd take a few photos of my stuff. I have some more statues and stuff packed up but this is most of my display stuff.

After I get into the new apt and unpack I'm hoping to finally have a place to display my games instead of taking up the entire walk in closet.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4907 trollape74   Lifting and Gaming CAGiversary!   554 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:56 PM

^almost busted when I saw those last three pics. Where'd you get that TMNT poster? My brother and I have been wanting to get some cool posters for our room and we both love TMNT.

#4908 Dokstarr   Tap, Snap or Nap CAGiversary!   2057 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:08 PM

^almost busted when I saw those last three pics. Where'd you get that TMNT poster? My brother and I have been wanting to get some cool posters for our room and we both love TMNT.

That is the TMNT print by Mondo. There is an all gray variant of it too. Sad to say last I checked the prices were through the roof for them (like $500+ each).

I got a bunch more prints and posters that I didn't bother snapping and a few more statues and prints that are still in tubes/boxes.

I have this same print up on the wall.

Posted Image

#4909 Blade   National Corruption Day 7/5/16 CAGiversary!   12598 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:12 PM

That is the TMNT print by Mondo. There is an all gray variant of it too. Sad to say last I checked the prices were through the roof for them (like $500+ each).

I got a bunch more prints and posters that I didn't bother snapping and a few more statues and prints that are still in tubes/boxes.

Posted Image

Just busted a Deku nut over this. Are they still for sale? Because I am definitely buying that shit once I recover. :hot: :drool:

#4910 Blade   National Corruption Day 7/5/16 CAGiversary!   12598 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:17 PM

All done collecting N64 and all cased up! WOOT!

http://i86.photobuck...52.jpg~original

Awesome collection! Just a question though, where's Quest 64, Quake 64, Mace: The Dark Ages, Dark Rift, Nightmare Creatures, etc.? I want to see that set be completely complete. ;)

(not that I'm anywhere close to that amount, I only collect the boxed versions which are even harder to find)

#4911 Dokstarr   Tap, Snap or Nap CAGiversary!   2057 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:24 PM

Just busted a Deku nut over this. Are they still for sale? Because I am definitely buying that shit once I recover. :hot: :drool:

There seems to be lots nut busting going on in this thread.

They are supposedly still available: http://mudron.bigcar...t/map-of-hyrule

#4912 wiggyx   Dorkity-dork-dork CAGiversary!   1416 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:37 PM

Posted Image

Delicious!

Also, is that a legit Olly print? If so, super jelly.

Ditto!

Awesome collection! Just a question though, where's Quest 64, Quake 64, Mace: The Dark Ages, Dark Rift, Nightmare Creatures, etc.? I want to see that set be completely complete. ;)

(not that I'm anywhere close to that amount, I only collect the boxed versions which are even harder to find)

None of those are games that I really want. Let's be serious, Quest 64 is terrible, I don't like FPS generally speaking (which some exceptions), I recall Mace being pretty awful, Dark Rift is meh, and Nightmare Creatures I have on PS1, so I don't really "need" it.

But, like I said, I will still pick up games here and there. The collection as it stands now are just the quintessential wiggy wants. Eventually I may end up with a complete set, minus sports and wrastlin' games. I refuse to have all that filler crap in my collection just for the sake of having it.

#4913 Dokstarr   Tap, Snap or Nap CAGiversary!   2057 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:47 PM

Delicious!

Also, is that a legit Olly print? If so, super jelly.

Yep. The Mononoke Variant is pretty sweet. I actually only had to pay the 45 (or whatever it was) bucks for it. I just had to wait in a long-ass line at San Diego Comic-Con.

I will say the Mondo booth at comic-con is pure insanity, but at least you can get stuff. Unlike when the online drops happen.

#4914 dodgeme   Shadow the Hedgehog CAGiversary!   2736 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:55 PM

And who says I need a Turbobooster. Figured I'd be keeping this a while and I had some jacks left over from my Toploader NES AV mod that didn't go so well (wired the circuit incorrectly and fried the PPU but thats another story) so I tossed them into the Turbo-Grafx. Pretty happy with the result and the picture looks sooo much better.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4915 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   20789 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:49 PM

Since I'm moving out of my apt in like a week I thought I'd take a few photos of my stuff. I have some more statues and stuff packed up but this is most of my display stuff.

After I get into the new apt and unpack I'm hoping to finally have a place to display my games instead of taking up the entire walk in closet.

Damn those are some awesome posters and figures. I never realized how big those First4Figures statues (that's who made that Minda/Wolf Link figure, right?) were.

Man, your room is so nice and clean looking.

I hope when I get my own place, I do organize my stuff to look nicer. Too bad apartments in Chicago/suburbs are so damn expensive.

On an unrelated note, the amount of video game related merchandise is getting a bit ridiculous... and expensive.

Currently playing: 

Nothing... 

fyreboltx.png

#4916 wiggyx   Dorkity-dork-dork CAGiversary!   1416 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:18 PM

Yep. The Mononoke Variant is pretty sweet. I actually only had to pay the 45 (or whatever it was) bucks for it. I just had to wait in a long-ass line at San Diego Comic-Con.

I will say the Mondo booth at comic-con is pure insanity, but at least you can get stuff. Unlike when the online drops happen.

Damn! That's awesome!

And who says I need a Turbobooster. Figured I'd be keeping this a while and I had some jacks left over from my Toploader NES AV mod that didn't go so well (wired the circuit incorrectly and fried the PPU but thats another story) so I tossed them into the Turbo-Grafx. Pretty happy with the result and the picture looks sooo much better.

Just did this with the one I picked up a couple of months ago :)

#4917 Dokstarr   Tap, Snap or Nap CAGiversary!   2057 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:03 PM

Damn those are some awesome posters and figures. I never realized how big those First4Figures statues (that's who made that Minda/Wolf Link figure, right?) were.

Yep - they made the Wolf Link, Fierce Deity Link, Skull Kid, Dark Link and Sheik ones.

Damn! That's awesome!

Yeah - I had to spend untold hours in line at the Mondo booth over that weekend but I got a few pretty sweet prints out it that I hung up. The Mononoke, Batman, and Adventure Time one. I got a bunch more and just ended up selling off those ones. I just pretty much would get into the line like 3 - 4 hours after that last drop and stand there until they announced the next one. The security would come tell us to get lost but then 100+ people would just hop right back in line. Very competitive lol.

The only one I missed that I wanted that weekend was the Olly Moss Batman one. Even being in line like 2 hours before they announced it as dropping the line was like 250+. It was leaked online or something that there was gonna be one so the line was huge.

#4918 jer7583   only 5 can ladder CAGiversary!   12147 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:56 PM

Posted Image

Nice work!

TRASH PANIC iLdJv6N.png TRASH PANIC

#4919 wiggyx   Dorkity-dork-dork CAGiversary!   1416 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:59 PM

Just sayin'

Posted Image

#4920 Mirpkered   Dyslexic GAC CAGiversary!   1300 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:48 PM

Wiggy! You ARE going to build that shelf today!