Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

Yikes. A few are ok (and WTF is the count on those DS games a few posts back?) but I'd need a couple posts for all mine. There's about 45-50 pictures currently and I haven't taken pics of what I bought last year. Now when I say 50 pics these are the fronts of the cases laid out so you can see the titles, not just spines on a shelf.

[quote name='DPsx7']Yikes. A few are ok (and WTF is the count on those DS games a few posts back?) but I'd need a couple posts for all mine. There's about 45-50 pictures currently and I haven't taken pics of what I bought last year. Now when I say 50 pics these are the fronts of the cases laid out so you can see the titles, not just spines on a shelf.[/QUOTE]

Currently stuck at 497. Just bought a PSP a few weeks back, so been preoccupied with that XD

Here is some of my collection. Still have some pictures to upload of the set-up, and my sealed games but this is the jist of it.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/5247/22144101002140909618748.jpg (Some of the rarer SNES games)

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/6048/22144101002140858820548.jpg (NES, SNES, and N64 games)

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/6186/22144101002140858471248.jpg (Rarer of my PS1 collection)

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/2262/cimg2802.jpg (Gamecube Collection)

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/3562/cimg2803.jpg (Wii Collection)

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/1276/cimg2801f.jpg (PS3 Collection)

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/1421/cimg2797.jpg (DS and GBA collection)

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/2752/cimg2796.jpg (PS2 Collectioin)

Great collections by the way guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cleaning room and taking pictures
DSC0038.png

DSC00040.png

DSC00043.png

Filled with games/cables:
DSC00041.png

[quote name='Squarehard']Currently stuck at 497. Just bought a PSP a few weeks back, so been preoccupied with that XD[/QUOTE]

Are they all DS or did you put your GBA collection into DS cases? (There's a site I know of that creates case art for games with cardboard boxes.) I thought I had a lot but I'm around 80 for that console not including GBC or GBA. I have a PSP too but haven't touched it in like 4 years. I got sick of the unnecessary updating crap and when the games stopped working I just kept using the DS.

I think I'm going to update some of my pics and then link to the small site I made. It'll be easier than posting so many pics. Someday I should really include all the bonus material, posters, magazines, and related stuff I have.

[quote name='Estebon']I creamed my pants at awesomes post. Holy shit.

Anyone recommend good cases for GBA boxes? I have them out in nothing.[/QUOTE]

DS cases. You can order them from Nintendo, or perhaps manage to liberate some extras from Gamestop if you ask nicely, preorder something, etc.

The DC cases are what I plan on doing, along with printing out cover art for them, as you can see in my pic. I have 20 or so done already.

[quote name='Krullwolf']Here is some of my collection. Still have some pictures to upload of the set-up, and my sealed games but this is the jist of it.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/5247/22144101002140909618748.jpg (Some of the rarer SNES games)

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/6048/22144101002140858820548.jpg (NES, SNES, and N64 games)

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/6186/22144101002140858471248.jpg (Rarer of my PS1 collection)

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/2262/cimg2802.jpg (Gamecube Collection)

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/3562/cimg2803.jpg (Wii Collection)

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/1276/cimg2801f.jpg (PS3 Collection)

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/1421/cimg2797.jpg (DS and GBA collection)

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/2752/cimg2796.jpg (PS2 Collectioin)

Great collections by the way guys![/QUOTE]

You have too many dupes. Sell/trade them to me!:D Especially the complete boxed set Lunar 2 Eternal Blue. My copy is only complete with the case, discs, and inserts :whistle2:(

Ok, here we are. I don't think I've put this online before, it was more of a personal list. I'll likely want to make the site look a bit better too. You'll see why I have to send you to the site instead of hotlinking.

http://dpsx7.stuffhosting.net/DP/main.html

I should mention that I do have all the boxes and manuals for GBA and N64. All NES and most of SNES, VB, and GBC have manuals but few boxes. Anything earlier is hit or miss. Anything CD, UMD, or on DS is complete. Oh, except Final Doom on PS1, it was free from EB years ago.

I haven't done this in the past two years so I figured now's a good time to make one.

A few notes:
-My camera isn't the best... some of the pictures have inconsistant quality and I was too lazy to to back go and re-take them.
-I do have a lot of doubles, yes. And in nearly all cases, one of the two are sealed while the other is opened.
-Every game in my collection is complete with the original case/manual/disc(s) and any other extras.
-Not everything is pictured, a lot of my big box items are in my closet and I really don't feel like bringing them out.
-I've got a ton of pre-order goodies not pictured because it's too much of a hassle to keep out so they're in my closet.
-I keep a lot of my games in baggies, usually to protect them from surface scratches (especially the steelbook ones). So just because they look sealed, doesn't mean they are, I'll do my best to note these.
-I've got about 60 games and 50 guides which are on my tradelist and therefore not part of my collection.
-I've also got about 200 Transformers (mostly RiD and Armada) too but they're all boxed in my closet.

Anyway, here they are. Thumbnails are linked, pictures are 1600x1200 jpegs, in case that matters.

My room:

The set up: 32" Sharp LCD, Onkyo 7.1 receiver (using 5.1), Energy Classic satellites, and Polk PSW10 subwoofer, old 20GB 360, Wii, and 80GB 'MGS4 bundle' PS3, a DVD player which I leave to watch my TV because I'm too lazy to swap them with game discs on my PS3/360, 21" Samsung LCD, and my self built PC: 2.8GHz AMD X-2 (OC'd), Asus ATi HD 3850 (stock), 4GB DDR2800 memory, and 1.8TB over 4 HDs.
Fun facts: my room is very tiny... there's nothing interesting on the other half, only my bed.

GBA Games:

Notes: Harmony of Dissonance, Minish Cap, Ninja Five-O, and Super Mario Bros (NES Classic) are bagged, not sealed.

DS Games:

Notes: None of these are bagged, if they look sealed then they are. You'll notice 4 games at the bottom, which is where I keep my 'oversized' DS games- they're all sealed except for Luminous Arc 2.

DVDs:

Notes: I don't really watch movies that much but here's my DVDs and TV seasons. I only get them every now and then and only if they're cheap. Yes, I love The Simpsons. None are sealed.

PC, Xbox, and 360 Games:

Notes: The Gears 2 CE and Vesperia CE are both bagged. I had a lot more 360 games but got rid of a lot of my 360 games because the system is such an unreliable PoS. I have no idea why Metroid is there... but it's there.

Blu-Rays, and Wii and PSP Games:

Notes: Again, I don't watch too many movies and what I have, I only got because they were cheap. With the Wii games, you'll notice two black cases with names on the side, those are reminders for games I had but got rid of for some reason or another and need to buy again.

Gamecube Games:

Notes: The RE4 CE and Pure Evil 2 Pack are both bagged. Quite a few of my GC games are sealed but nothing noteworthy here.
Not pictured: Donkey Konga w/ Drums, Donkey Kong Jungle Beat w/ Drums, and Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix w/ pad.
Fun Fact: The GC collection was my largest for a long time but has since fallen to 3rd (and likely forth soon with the DS catching up).

PS3 Games:

Notes: None of my CEs here are sealed, a few are bagged. Only a few of my regular games are sealed. The Fallout 3 CE is actually holding the GotY version of the game but with all the Fallout 3 CE bonuses/extras.
Not Pictured: GTAIV CE (the game's on the shelf but the extras are in the closet).

PS1 and NES Games:

Notes: The PS1 is my 2nd largest collection and is the one I put the most time and effort behind in building. Every game is complete with all extras (damn Atlus and WD games with all their little maps, charts, and dildos and whatnot). It also houses my only value version (GH, PC, or PH copy) of a game, a sealed GH copy of SotN. The only other game that's sealed is Silhouette Mirage, all the big boxed WD games are bagged. And there's also my NES games, nothing special here except one of the Castlevanias got half cut off from the picture but it's there.
Fun Fact: I'm only a few games and guides away from having a full PS1 RPG collection. I only have the Digimon World games/guides and a few other obscure game/guides left to get.

DC Games and my "Private Reserve" Games:

Notes: All the DC games excluded, all the games you see here are doubles and sealed and some are in special protective cases. Crisis Core and Xenosaga III are both special cover versions available from BestBuy.

Guides and large PC Games:

Notes: These are all of my strategy guides and every one is bagged (very few are actually sealed). I also have two of my big box PC games here because they don't fit anywhere else.

GB/GBC and PS2 Games:

Notes: The only sealed GB/GBC game I have is RE Gaiden, the others are bagged. About half of my PS2 collection is sealed, and the other is not. The only bagged PS2 game here is Ar Tonelico. King's Field is here because it doesn't fit with my other PS1 games.

PS2 Games:

Notes: Here's the rest of my PS2 collection. Only FFXII CE and the RE4 CE are bagged, the rest are a mixture of sealed/opened.
Not Pictured: Mana Khemia II CE, Guitar Hero w/ guitar, Devil Summoner 2 CE, and .hack GU Vol. 1 CE.
Fun Fact: The PS2 collection is my largest and really boomed due to me joining CAG nearly 6 years ago and as such, I bought a lot of crappy games solely because they were cheap. Damn you CAG! DAMN YOU!!!!
Fun Fact 2: Yes, what you see is correct, I actually have 3 copies of Xenosaga III: one sealed lenticular BB cover, one sealed regular version, and one complete lenticular BB cover.

Music and DVD's don't count right? Not that I have much there, maybe 100 CD's and like 10-20 DVD's which are just box sets of animated shows. I don't actually own any movies unless you count Simpsons or Futurama.

Nobody else has a pinball machine though. Lol. Call me crazy but I had to have one, it's the only thing you cannot emulate exactly on a console.

[quote name='DPsx7']Nobody else has a pinball machine though. Lol. Call me crazy but I had to have one, it's the only thing you cannot emulate exactly on a console.[/QUOTE]
I almost traded my CBR600 a month ago for a Baywatch pin. Dude backed out at the last minute. Sucks, because I think a pin would compliment my DK Dr. upright perfectly.

[quote name='karkyco']You have too many dupes. Sell/trade them to me!:D Especially the complete boxed set Lunar 2 Eternal Blue. My copy is only complete with the case, discs, and inserts :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

I've been trying to trade my friends copy here but no bites.. He has Lunar SSS and Lunar EB complete with box and everything.

My collection also sucks

setup.jpg

games.jpg

wow some of these game collections are awesome. Ive been wondering how big Caggers collections are. Ill post my collection up soon so i can be part of this group =D

I like those custom arcade sticks, unfortunately my room is too small and all my old school games are placed inside the garage. Label, wassup with those wooden pieces on the right and left of the gaming set?

[quote name='SlammedNiss']I almost traded my CBR600 a month ago for a Baywatch pin. Dude backed out at the last minute. Sucks, because I think a pin would compliment my DK Dr. upright perfectly.[/QUOTE]

I was just in the wrong area I guess because our mall arcade closed years before I was able to go there on my own. And since then we only had those tiny food court pieces of crap with mostly ticket games and a fighter or two. I have to go on vacation to find an arcade. Anyway I only had room for one game which is why I built a MAME PC. Then when I found a little more room I had to have a Twilight Zone pinball since that was one of my faves of the handful of machines I've tried. Long story short I got lucky on a second Ebay deal, spent a month cleaning it up and fixing a few parts here and there. Now it works perfectly considering its age.

My console collection keeps getting bigger and bigger but I'd still love to have a small personal arcade with the fancy machines I've never or rarely played. There's just something about them that consoles cannot replicate.

I spent about $1300 to amass this collection in 7 months! Before that I just played WoW, man, $15 a month sure sounds cheap now. I had SNES, N64, and Sega systems but skipped the entire last gen to play PC games like starcraft, diablo, counter-strike, and WoW.
Rear of top shelf is more Blu-rays and replacement cases and rear of bottom shelf is gamecube, xbox, and replacement cases.
img0200aq.jpg

Despite having too few Wii and too many 360 games, do I ask why you have 2 or 3 of a title? Just strikes me as odd. Out of all my stuff I think I may have 2 duplicates. One disc broke on me and another game I originally had disc-only.

I either go on a buying binge, lost track of my incoming games, or got it somewhere for cheap and that is how I have duplicates.

Love seeing all the collections guys. Not just the size of the collections but I like looking at how everything is configured. I still live with my parents so my room is small. Not a lot of room to work with.

DSC_0143-1.jpg

You can see the start of my gf's book collection, that is a whole other situation. We're a bunch of packrats.
DSC_0144.jpg

DSC_0145.jpg

DSC_0146.jpg

DSC_0147.jpg

DSC_0148.jpg

My tower of system boxes. I just bought my new shelf. These were on top of my old shelf, but the new one can't hold these. They'll be displayed proudly once again when I have room.

Everything played on my 47" LG + Sony Soundbar system:
DSCF4925.jpg

[quote name='juangrande386']thats the same tv stand i have, you could hide those wires alot better. slide them in the gap in the stand.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I could, but it isn't really my final spot for it. That and me being lazy, too. lol

I'll post my very modest (at least, in comparison with a lot of collections in this thread) collection.

Notes:

- Forced to use my phone to take pics, and then on top of that, apparently I'm not a very good photographer. So I apologize in advance for that.

- There are some games that aren't pictured. I have very small ps1 and GBA collections that aren't pictured, as well as 10-15 ps2 and Gamecube games not pictured. Nothing too noteworthy, however. Starfox Adventures and Viewtiful Joe probably headline those games, just to give you an idea of what's left out.

- I have a 26" Vizio LCD. There's really no "set up" though. It simply sits on top of my dresser. Nothing exciting.

- My copy of Uncharted is actually a Greatest Hits copy I got during Amazon's Black Friday. I swapped cases with Lost Via Domus, which I don't display. The only evidence of it being GH is where it says "Greatest Hits" on the front in inoffensive text, as well as the disc itself being labeled as GH. But from the side, you couldn't tell.

IMG00014.jpg

IMG00011.jpg

I am like the other guy earlier I like the way people have there sets ups not as much WHAT the set up is made out of lol

Every time I see one of these threads somewhere, there's always SOMEONE who says, "This is my current set-up. I'm pretty happy with it."

They always include "current"!

It's a TV on a box made out of particle board!

Looking at these collections reminds me of how VERY BADLY I need to buy new shelves...for my games, my books, comics, etc. 3/4s of my stuff is shoved in boxes.

Your collections may seem big to the average human, but they have nothing on mine. I have 2 copies of every USA released Atlus, NIS America, or Aksys game, one kept sealed mint condition delivered in a temperature controlled truck from the factory and stored in my Mom's temperature controlled wine cooler (all shrink wraps being absolutely perfect and Y fold sealed of course), and one played very carefully, bagged, boarded, and alphabetized. I also have two copies of every variant of every Atlus, NIS America, and Atlus game, including Collector's Edition, standard edition, different cover art, reprint, different bar code, and greatest hits, all in the same conditions as the previous games, except all are sealed and never touched by human hands because I have already played the standard edition. I also have a lot of different RPGs including roughly 206 copies of Tales of Vesperia according to my spreadsheets (I got Mom to clean out every store because I want to support the making of a PS3 version in America so there isn't a giant hole in my collection that causes me physical pain on account of my OCD.) but those aren't considered part of my collection because that would be a disgrace to the three gaming gods! They are all in PERFECT condition too though! I also have extensive collections of imported onaholes, figurines, nendroids, and body pillows. everything is in mint condition except for the onaholes unfortunately. Unfortunately you will never see pictures of my collection because of a few reasons; on account of my girth I can hardly see it myself, and have Mom put on germ free latex gloves and go get the game I want. My sealed games not even Mom has seen as I am afraid opening the door for more than a second or two for an Atlus representive in a hazardous materials full body suit is very dangerous, and could sun damage the covers which would be a disaster. A camera flash or proper lighting to take a good shot has a risk of making the games sun damaged and I can't have that happen. I hope you enjoyed reading! Sorry for no paragraphs, there is Hot Pocket cheese stuck on the enter key. I am trying to reach there with my tongue and lick it up but can't on account of my girth.

[quote name='darkslime']Your collections may seem big to the average human, but they have nothing on mine. I have 2 copies of every USA released Atlus, NIS America, or Aksys game, one kept sealed mint condition delivered in a temperature controlled truck from the factory and stored in my Mom's temperature controlled wine cooler (all shrink wraps being absolutely perfect and Y fold sealed of course), and one played very carefully, bagged, boarded, and alphabetized. I also have two copies of every variant of every Atlus, NIS America, and Atlus game, including Collector's Edition, standard edition, different cover art, reprint, different bar code, and greatest hits, all in the same conditions as the previous games, except all are sealed and never touched by human hands because I have already played the standard edition. I also have a lot of different RPGs including roughly 206 copies of Tales of Vesperia according to my spreadsheets (I got Mom to clean out every store because I want to support the making of a PS3 version in America so there isn't a giant hole in my collection that causes me physical pain on account of my OCD.) but those aren't considered part of my collection because that would be a disgrace to the three gaming gods! They are all in PERFECT condition too though! I also have extensive collections of imported onaholes, figurines, nendroids, and body pillows. everything is in mint condition except for the onaholes unfortunately. Unfortunately you will never see pictures of my collection because of a few reasons; on account of my girth I can hardly see it myself, and have Mom put on germ free latex gloves and go get the game I want. My sealed games not even Mom has seen as I am afraid opening the door for more than a second or two for an Atlus representive in a hazardous materials full body suit is very dangerous, and could sun damage the covers which would be a disaster. A camera flash or proper lighting to take a good shot has a risk of making the games sun damaged and I can't have that happen. I hope you enjoyed reading! Sorry for no paragraphs, there is Hot Pocket cheese stuck on the enter key. I am trying to reach there with my tongue and lick it up but can't on account of my girth.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for letting us know.

[quote name='darkslime']...I am trying to reach there with my tongue and lick it up but can't on account of my girth.[/QUOTE]

That damn girth will get you every time. *nod*

Enjoy your ticket to Awesometown folks.

ngaget.jpg

Yes this is part of my collection. And yes I am single.

And no refunds on your ticket to Awesometown. :D

[quote name='salty tbone']Enjoy your ticket to Awesometown folks.

ngaget.jpg

Yes this is part of my collection. And yes I am single.

And no refunds on your ticket to Awesometown. :D
[/QUOTE]

Man, what a ride!

At least you have a sense of humor about what is otherwise a box full of ghastly artifacts.

[quote name='jebnaut']Man, what a ride!

At least you have a sense of humor about what is otherwise a box full of ghastly artifacts.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Some of the exclusive Ngage games are actually good, unfortunately the system became a punchline that was overpriced with bad ports practically from launch. And to be honest, I never considered buying an Ngage until it's death was announced and Gamestop started selling the games for $3-$5.

Wow. There are some MAJOR collections going on here. Really impressive stuff! Here are a few pics of my toy room. My apologies for the pics because much of my stuff isn't viewable as it's stored behind other stuff.

The first pic is kind of my "private reserve" case. Mostly PS1/PS2/PS3, etc. sealed and/or LE stuff...

P1011512.jpg

Next one is the gaming area with a few items again hiding in the background (including my X-Men 142 artist proof statue) and the majority of my original XBOX collection. I need to organize the mess of comics lying about. Probably the best deal in the pic is the $5 (yes, five bucks) entertainment stand found in the Shopko clearance aisle (they're just that dumb sometimes).

P1011513.jpg

Here are better pics of the bottom of the Blu-Ray/XBOX 360/PS3 games at the left of the pic above and the stand itself:

P1011516.jpg

P1011517.jpg

Finally, a shot of one of my back of the room eclectic bookcase collections. Yes, that is a mid-grade copy of Avengers #1 between Walking Dead #1 and 2 in the case with a few vintage/CGC books to the right of the pic. Also in that case is a pristine copy of Bioshock: Breaking the Mold Developer's Artbook. The Dark Knight BD is sitting on top of it (heresy, I know)...

P1011514.jpg

Wish I could fit more stuff into the room but it's too packed as it is. Maybe I'll get motivated to rearrange sometime between finishing up Darksiders and starting up Heavy Rain before GoW III takes up my time. Sigh...

[quote name='mattrobertsjr']SteelSD can you make the photo's a lot bigger :) I wanna see everything lol[/QUOTE]

I'll grab a better camera and see if I can upload some bigger shots tomorrow. I thought the browser zoom feature might make them bigger, and it does...but it makes them fuzzier too. ;)

Edit: I figured it out. Bigger. Now you can see more dust!

bread's done
Back