Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

Here's my collection. It's not that impressive although I do have a couple of titles I'm proud of. Spoiler tagged to prevent pixel wastage.

Let's start with the TV itself. In case you're wondering it's a LG47SL90. You can see the setup, there are another 2 speakers on stands behind the couch for the full 5.1 effect (you can see one in the reflection hehe. I am pretty proud of the wire routing to keep it clean looking. You can see how I only really keep a few "active" games out in the TV stand, the rest are stored in a plastic tub. If you look closely you'll see a SNES controller in the TV stand, it's got the SNES>GC converter so I can play GBA games on the GBPlayer using the SNES controller. That combined with the 480p output from my GC component cables make it a pretty neat GBA experience :)
TV.jpg

My current 360 collection. You can tell that I'm just starting to get into the current gen of games hehe. Mini Ninjas, Fallout 3 CE, and Bioshock 2 CE are all still sealed as they are in the backlog (all the sealed games I have are in the backlog). Bioshock 2 will get returned to BB in favor of the new CE I ordered from amazon which was a little cheaper :). P.S. Bioshock 2 and Fallout CE were bought within the last 2 weeks.
360.jpg

Next is GC (and Wii). Metroid Prime 3 Trilogy is sealed, snagged it at BB when they had it for $20, even though I don't own a Wii! The one I like most here is a mint copy of Beyond Good & Evil for the GC that I picked up from a nearby gamestop. Have not gotten to it yet but will enjoy it when I do. Tales of Symphonia is borrowed from my cousin so it's not actually mine.
GC.jpg

DS/GBA collection is larger than I thought. Yep that's a sealed FFVI GBA there. Also sealed are FFIII, M+L Pit and BiS, Spirit Tracks, and Chrono Trigger (lotta backlog on this system!). I have boxes and manuals for some of those GBA games but I folded them down and put them in an envelope for easier storage. I keep the carts in those 3-pack cases you could buy. The Famicom GB Micro is meaningful to me as it is what brought me to CAG in the first place!
DSGBA.jpg

Next is the original xbox. Most of these are up for trade on Goozex, I really only intend to keep Dreamfall (my personal favorite of the ones I have here), Gun, and Psychonauts. Not shown are Halo and Halo 2 along with Fable (PH) as I gave them to my friend along with my xbox for them to play.
Xbox.jpg

Here's a shot of the game guides I have. It's kinda hard to make out the titles so from L to R: Chinatown wars DS, Legend of Zelda LTTP (GBA), Twilight Princess (GC), Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks (sealed), Bioshock 2 SE, Fallout 3 GOTY CE (sealed). Don't look at the price tag on the Fallout 3 guide I got it for a bit less than that :).
guides.jpg

Finally, cause I had it all out anyways, my DVDs. I haven't watched these in like years the only ones I'm really glad I have are Shawshank (my favorite movie) and the Home Movies collection.
DVDs.jpg

Oh one more thing, my 360 peripheral! Fanatec 911 Turbo S with Rennsport Wheelstand and Clubsport Pedals. Makes Forza 3 awesome! Seriously, there is nothing else like playing sims with quality hardware. I want to buy one of those Corbeau racing seat chairs both to use at my desk and for with the wheel or general gaming. It's gonna be sweet.
fanatec.jpg

That's my collection. Most of the time it's all stored in a plastic bin (it all fits into one pretty easily) as I don't have need to access them much and I don't really like clutter in my room area. If I need something it's easy to get to and pull it out (for example when some of those get traded away on Goozex).

P.S. tripods FTW! Not gonna find blurry cell phone shots here :)

Ruahrc

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='david12795']@Ruahrc: That's some really good quality pictures! What kind of phone are you using?[/QUOTE]

My "cell phone" is actually a Nikon D80 DSLR. Besides gaming, photography is my other big hobby.

Re: the GUN case, yeah I'm actually not 100% sure on that myself. I got it from Goozex so I don't really know what it was supposed to look like. It came with a black DVD case too although I think it was replaced (the black case was in pretty crappy condition and had an EBGames label on it?). The funny thing is I don't see a UPC on it anywhere either which makes it more strange... was there ever a GUN collector's edition or something that it could have come from? The DVD insert is legit, it's sharp and on glossy paper and clearly printed from a commercial press. Got any pics of the "real" GUN case?

Gosh, I need to have my own home! (I rent an apartment right now with my gf.)

When I do finally have a house, I'm definitely dedicating a room strictly for gaming. Right now, the majority of my collection is sitting at my mom's house, packed away in boxes. :lj

Some of those collections are pretty impressive.

[quote name='Ruahrc']The Famicom GB Micro is meaningful to me as it is what brought me to CAG in the first place!Ruahrc[/QUOTE]

Same here! CAG helped me decide on keeping the Famicom and giving away the black/silver.

[quote name='david12795']@Ruahrc: That's some really good quality pictures! What kind of phone are you using?[/QUOTE]

ha that actually made me lol. i cant stand how some people use their cellphone as a digital camera. its ok if you need a quick pic of something and dont have a camera around but after looking at most of these setups I think most of you could afford a decent digital camera.

[quote name='juangrande386']ha that actually made me lol. i cant stand how some people use their cellphone as a digital camera. its ok if you need a quick pic of something and dont have a camera around but after looking at most of these setups I think most of you could afford a decent digital camera.[/QUOTE]

Sorry misread your posts. Thought you said those were cell phone pictures.

Most of us may not have a digital camera because we don't need them. Besides, that's what friends are for. Most people use them for facebook nowadays.

Yeah, I only use my cell phone camera. But of course, my phone's broken at the moment, so I'm without a camera. So no setup pictures from me. Whatever, my setup is crappy anyways lol.

Unless you're making a joke about console gaming, it looks to be a small form factor PC either a gaming PC or a HTPC. Looks like a gaming rig to me as it is too large and looks to have a beefy graphics card to be a HTPC.

Ruahrc

[quote name='Ruahrc']My "cell phone" is actually a Nikon D80 DSLR. Besides gaming, photography is my other big hobby.

Re: the GUN case, yeah I'm actually not 100% sure on that myself. I got it from Goozex so I don't really know what it was supposed to look like. It came with a black DVD case too although I think it was replaced (the black case was in pretty crappy condition and had an EBGames label on it?). The funny thing is I don't see a UPC on it anywhere either which makes it more strange... was there ever a GUN collector's edition or something that it could have come from? The DVD insert is legit, it's sharp and on glossy paper and clearly printed from a commercial press. Got any pics of the "real" GUN case?[/QUOTE]

hmm, not sure about a Collector's edition but I'm liking how the Spine looks. The one I have is yellow, with the logo. Legit store bought copy. But that black Spine looks nice to me for some reason, GUN rules

while this doesnt really show my collection, it does show the start of my man-cave. Since this pic was taken, the door and 1/2 walls have been removed. The ceiling was completely gutted and new canned lighting replaced the 3 fluorescent fixtures. It has been completely rewired for 5.1, including a 50 ft. hdmi cable ran to my PC on the unfinished side. Once the texture is installed on the walls, my 65" Mitsubishi RP TV will go at the far end, and the other end will be the game area, complete with an upright DK Jr. , upright MAME machine (WIP) and an electronic dart board. Maybe a pool table or ping pong table to finish it off.

l_ce8d349cf4afb5ec8cb5fdd9d32dd30c.jpg

My actual collection consists of most of the consoles, dating back to Atari 7800, with games al the way back to Atari 2600. I also have NES, SNES, TG-16, GCN, Xbox, 360, etc. 95% of everything I have is complete and in the original box. I consider myself more of a collector than a gamer, so I probably havent played even 20% of what I have.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']Rig, what's that big ass box near that keyboard and mouse?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Ruahrc']Unless you're making a joke about console gaming, it looks to be a small form factor PC either a gaming PC or a HTPC. Looks like a gaming rig to me as it is too large and looks to have a beefy graphics card to be a HTPC.

Ruahrc[/QUOTE]

It's large, indeed...but it's my HTPC. Graphics card is a ATI HD 4650. All tucked inside the Lanbox Lite case.

Here is my stuff: (sans my boxed SNES, NES, N64, etc...)

I will take pics of my guides and 360 games and CE's later. Click The Pics to Zoom :D

[IMG-C=6108]12239[/IMG-C]
Most of the Essentials Are There for the PS1. Still lacking a few of the High $$ ones.​

[IMG-C=6108]12238[/IMG-C]
GC, XBOX, and some Boxed Genny Games!!​

[IMG-C=6108]12237[/IMG-C]
PSP, Boxed GBAs, UMD Movies, SMT DS2​

[IMG-C=6108]12236[/IMG-C]
DS, and the start of the PS2​

[IMG-C=6108]12235[/IMG-C]
More PS2...​

[IMG-C=6108]12234[/IMG-C]
And Even more!!​

[IMG-C=6108]12232[/IMG-C]
My meager but growing PS3 Library. I used to be all about 360 but have since been playing more of both systems.​

[IMG-C=6108]12225[/IMG-C]
Ok Here is one Boxed SNES. However it is worthy of it's very own picture :D

ZxT has a greatest hits PS1 game =D

But wow, your PS2 collection almost mirrors mine, cept I don't have 3 copies of each Xenosagas. And you have .hack//QUARANTINE and not .hack//OUTBREAK, which is much cheaper... Someone's slacking!

[quote name='elessar123']ZxT has a greatest hits PS1 game =D

But wow, your PS2 collection almost mirrors mine, cept I don't have 3 copies of each Xenosagas. And you have .hack//QUARANTINE and not .hack//OUTBREAK, which is much cheaper... Someone's slacking![/QUOTE]

I can't seem to find Outbreak. Always missing one thing. Manual one time, cover art the next, etc...

I have played them all this is just my second whirl of getting them again ;)

And the GH PS1 is on purpose cuz I love me some Resident Evil :D

As for my set of 3 Xenosagas... 1 set is sealed, 1 set is mint, and 1 set is to play. I also have 2 Lenticular Xenosaga III's :)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I can't seem to find Outbreak. Always missing one thing. Manual one time, cover art the next, etc...

I have played them all this is just my send whirl of getting them again ;)

And the GH PS1 is on purpose cuz I love me some Resident Evil :D

As for my set of 3 Xenosagas... 1 set is sealed, 1 set is mint, and 1 set is to play. I also have 2 Lenticular Xenosaga III's :)[/QUOTE]

I'll keep an eye out for you on Outbreak then =P

I love that 911 S wheel, but for $250 + $170 for the stand is a lot of damn money. I would love to get it, but if it didn't work on the next xbox, I would be severely disappointed. $420 is no joke. Then again, neither is the $1200 cock pit that Fanatec sells... (I want it :()

I'll post my set up as soon as I move and everything is nice and organized.

That's something I never really thought of. At the very least though, it will always be compatible with the PC. Given that I only got a 360 like about 2-3 months ago, I think I will be using it for a while :). In fact I like the wheel in particular because it is the only one compatible with all 3 current systems, so if I ever get a PS3 for GT5, then I can still use the wheel, and also use it on the PC as well.

The Fanatec cockpit looks massive. Maybe I automatically dismiss it due to price and/or space limitations, but I have never really been interested by it. I heard Fanatec was going to release a more compact seat-style setup similar to the Playseat Evolution style. It will probably be both more compact and cheaper than the full-on cockpit.

Ruahrc

I figure, anyone can collect games but what if one collects the most of one game?

That is 124 Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt carts for the NES.

[quote name='Antlion']I figure, anyone can collect games but what if one collects the most of one game?

That is 124 Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt carts for the NES.
[/QUOTE]

LOL!

you are my hero.
:cool:

[quote name='RolePlayer']Wow, how big is that screen? And how do you play Wii? Jumping on the bed? lol[/QUOTE]

60 inch, and I don't own the wii anymore, actually.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']I would post my gameroom but I am at school so my gameroom is a dvd binder lol[/QUOTE]

NO shame in owning a DVD binder full of games if you're lacking space.

Its better than say, having NO GAMES at all.

Although, I suppose if I only had space for a binder to hold game discs, I'd probably decorate it and make it all fancy looking. And then take a picture of it. XD

[quote name='Spacepest']NO shame in owning a DVD binder full of games if you're lacking space.

Its better than say, having NO GAMES at all.

Although, I suppose if I only had space for a binder to hold game discs, I'd probably decorate it and make it all fancy looking. And then take a picture of it. XD[/QUOTE]

Yeah but I have all the cases set up (and I put the games back in them on breaks, IDK why just I feel better when they are in hard plastic)

and I have a limited edition game set up too (GTA IV, Fallout 3, Halo 3, etc.)

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Can I post pics of my large anime collection? I have a large collection of anime, dvd's and games.[/QUOTE]

Post it. There is nothing in this thread limiting it to games. It just says collection.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']How do you only have 24k gamerscore?[/QUOTE]

I play a lot of different games but never really stick with one. Only long enough to get bored with. I don't play solely to get achievements just for fun.

bread's done
Back