Best Buy March Reward Zone Gamers Club Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

donut

CAGiversary!
Feedback
111 (100%)
Coupons are up for March (thanks EvilIA)

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offerDetails.jspx?offerCode=20_OFFPlease before posting basic program "how it works" type of questions .....
Take a few minutes to sign up (free and simple) or if already signed up ... to familiarize yourself with the Best Buy Reward Zone/Gamer's Zone site.
It's very easy to navigate!
IF you have printer issues, BBuy has computer/printers set up for you to access your account and print coupons or reward zone certificates (I've done this many times at various locations...just ask and a staff member will point you to a pc to use)
[quote name='MrNEWZ']Sad note--- if you use BB gift cards on games (or Gamer or Reward Zone certificates), you don't get money spent towards the Gamer's Club (or points in Rewards Zone, but that is "known."). I always hate getting gift cards or points since I know I'll spend the money there on stuff. I always find myself sitting on the GCs or Certs until I can blow them on CDs, DVD blank media, BRD, or some random tech item I can't wait to have shipped to me... alas.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='MrNEWZ']A quick follow-up though, Rewards Certs OR Gift Cards do not impact BING CASHBACK at all. So, if you planning on using either, use BestBuy.com for in store pick up.
Yes, I am this sad that I have tested it. I got $4 cash back on an out of pocket (gift card) purchase of $3. Awesome.[/QUOTE]

I'm with a few other members, that the Endless Ocean 150 points starting Monday is a "most likely" buy.
I noticed all copies of Endless Ocean ($29.99) are bundled with wii speak ... a veteran staff member at BBuy believes the first shipment or two will have the wii speak included but in the near future it will be game only for $29.99. He noted this was just like wii Resort that original was bundled with 2 motion controller attachments and then only came with one.
BBuyMarch001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I may have to purchase Heavy Rain given this offer. I have a digital $20 gift cert from Best Buy (since they never sent me Sudoku Balls) that expires 3/8/10.

[quote name='saturnotaku']Wonder if you could use the $20 coupon for the digital download version of GT5.[/QUOTE]

I was going to ask the same thing, worth a try.

Thanks OP. Nice to see what's coming up before the last coupon expires. I might be in for Gran Turismo for $20 if I read that right. Any opinions on the game?

I like the sound of $10 off the Winter Olympics game...

That makes it, what, $39.99?

And I have a $10 certificate, which makes it $29.99.

Sounds like we have a deal!

[quote name='PerfectInsanity']I like the sound of $10 off the Winter Olympics game...

That makes it, what, $39.99?

And I have a $10 certificate, which makes it $29.99.

Sounds like we have a deal![/QUOTE]

Honestly I hope you were being sarcastic in this post....

When has any olympic game ever been worth that much? I sure haven't found one. Is this the one that goes against the trend?

[quote name='jmarano7836']yeahhh... so no free games it appears, and Infamous is currently listed at 39.99 for best buy with the $10 coupon making it 30 out the door.. if they drop it to 19.99 or 29.99 even - the coupon I would def be in... 10 or 20 bucks would be a steal.
link to best buy infamous
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Infamou....p?id=1218069255482&skuId=9254148&st=infamous[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, that's pretty unlikely. The only way the coupons are stacking are with price drops, not sales right now. Infamous just had a drop to $40 in December.

Damn! I just bought Endless Ocean: Blue World last night! I guess there is no way to bring my receipt back and have them give me my 150 bonus points?? The game is already opened.. so returning and re-buying would be out of the question, I would think.

[quote name='Sancho1978']Damn! I just bought Endless Ocean: Blue World last night! I guess there is no way to bring my receipt back and have them give me my 150 bonus points?? The game is already opened.. so returning and re-buying would be out of the question, I would think.[/QUOTE]

Buy a copy for the 150 bonus points and return the sealed one you just got with your old receipt.

[quote name='Sancho1978']Damn! I just bought Endless Ocean: Blue World last night! I guess there is no way to bring my receipt back and have them give me my 150 bonus points?? The game is already opened.. so returning and re-buying would be out of the question, I would think.[/QUOTE]

Just take t he receipt in, they will do a return rebuy.

and while it's not 100%, sale items still combine with these coupons.
Infamous is a great game....

[quote name='saturnotaku']Buy a copy for the 150 bonus points and return the sealed one you just got with your old receipt.[/QUOTE]
No, sorry this is NOT necessary, just take the receipt in during the points period and less than the return period (30-45 days)

[quote name='misterT']Thanks OP. Nice to see what's coming up before the last coupon expires. I might be in for Gran Turismo for $20 if I read that right. Any opinions on the game?[/QUOTE]

If you're expecting it to be anything like the console versions (even as far back as GT3 or 4), you'll likely be disappointed, as the PSP version is not nearly as deep with regard to tuning your rides. I personally like the PSP version for that reason, as I can pretty much jump right in and start racing.

Meh, nothing of much interest this month. Which is great considering it's already going to be a busy month for me with BFBC2, GoW 3, and whatever good deal comes out!

I'd possibly consider GT for the PSP though.

You could always buy another copy and then return that new game with your original receipt.

People seem to constantly overlook this very obvious option.

[quote name='cthomer5000']You could always buy another copy and then return that new game with your original receipt.

People seem to constantly overlook this very obvious option.[/QUOTE]

Do you read?
Already answered right below his post...

On another note-

A lazy douche at SD copied my picture.
I know it's too late, but is there anything I could have done to prevent this? (please note I am internet picture posting ignorant...)

Here is the link to please thumbs down...do not post anything! as it just brings it to the top of the page! just log in and thumbs down.
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1891586
I created an account just to thumbs down copying from cag and discourage this crap...
and I do not give a tinker's damn about "credit" as it just brings lazy, lurking members to this site...

end rant...

Haven't seen blood bowl but seems like it should be a downloadable game. I don't know about $50 regular price. I miss mutant league football. That game was awesome.

I would love for Mass Effect or Bioshock to be on sale while the coupon is valid. I'm just waiting for a reason to use all the Best Buy gift cards I got over the holidays.

Hmmmm...I find myself tempted with the $10 off Tat vs. Cap as I've been close to breaking my CAG habits & purchasing this at full price several times.

Thanks for the post OP!

I only need 35.00 in games to get another 10.00 RZ card.

If I used a 10.00 RZ card on Sonic Racing (making it exactly 39.99) will that remainder be added to my gamer points?

Might pick up the Pinball Hall of Fame Gottlieb Collection for Wii for $15 later in March. Everything else will need to see some good price drops before I consider.

[quote name='seanr1221']I only need 35.00 in games to get another 10.00 RZ card.

If I used a 10.00 RZ card on Sonic Racing (making it exactly 39.99) will that remainder be added to my gamer points?[/QUOTE]

If the price is $39.99 after using the RZ card you're fine. You don't get points for the RZ gift cards you use or tax.

[quote name='bigredvan14']I would love for Mass Effect or Bioshock to be on sale while the coupon is valid. I'm just waiting for a reason to use all the Best Buy gift cards I got over the holidays.[/QUOTE]

I am the same way man. I had $300 to burn and used only $50 of it so far on Star Ocean TLH International.

I did like WKC when I rented it to give it a whirl and $10 off isn't bad. I just don't know when I would get to it with FF XIII, GoW III, Pokemon SoulSilver, BF:BC 2, and Lunar Silver Star Harmony all hitting within a 3 week period. :bouncy:

Not to mention I kinda want to get The Show this year.

Wish I didn't have a ton of GC money burning a hole in my wallet at GS waiting for some of these games to drop in price on the used shelves.

I almost picked up Endless Ocean today with my reward zone coupon, glad I waited though the one with the free wii speak may go fast

Aww this month doesn't have anything I was looking to get. The 2nd half of the month is ehh especially the nerf game for the wii. I don't mean to sound ungrateful but they only have 1 game to save $20 on and they made the picture huge so nothing else would fit lol

Last edited by a moderator:
The offers are pretty weak. Save $20 on last years football games when the next one will release in a couple months. I think their are getting back at us for the previous deals when the games were free in some cases. Mostly likely some will be on sale that week the coupon will be valid too.

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']They're offering 150 RZ points for MLB10 the show on ps3, like almost 2 weeks after it's released?[/QUOTE]

Is it really that big of a deal? Compare that to a pre-order deal where you can get a $10-$20 credit. 150 RZ points isn't even $5. Unless I'm missing something about RZ points? I've never really used the program despite being a member.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Is it really that big of a deal? Compare that to a pre-order deal where you can get a $10-$20 credit. 150 RZ points isn't even $5. Unless I'm missing something about RZ points? I've never really used the program despite being a member.[/QUOTE]

Yep. The 150 RZ points is the biggest non-deal going unless you were absolutely going to buy the game at full price anyway. You need another $40 in purchases to even get $5.

[quote name='sadunk']I miss mutant league football. That game was awesome.[/QUOTE]

this isn't anything like the Mutant League games. This is a hardcore turn based strategy game. And frankly, I would have a hard time recommending it to anyone that hasn't played the tabletop game before as the videogame doesn't do a good job explaining the game. If you have though, except for it missing some races, it's a great adaptation of it.

And retail is $40 not $50

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back