Nintendo Wii Special Value Edition Bundle - $199 @ Walmart B&M

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Nintendo Wii Value Edition Bundle come with a Wii System, Nunchuk, Wii Remote, Wii Sports Game, Wii Sport Resorts Game, and a Wii Motion Plus adapter, all in a bundle pack for just $199.00 at Walmart. The UPC # is 45496880156.

6286664aaa.jpg

Courtesy to nnbadboy from SD.

EDIT: There's no Black Wii Bundle.

EDIT: Online will be up tomorrow.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/03/05/walmart-exclusive-wii-bundle-includes-wii-sports-resort/

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, I'm still waiting for Black Wii to come to the US, saw this and was like wtf, how did i miss the news that it finally came!

Ah well :p

wow. what a sneak attack! nintendo was pretty firm on their stance that this balck wii wouldn't ever see the light of day in the US but I guess that walmart money made them change their mind quickly. I would get this and sell my white one if it could do homebrew but im fairly certain the newer wiis are locked down to prevent it

And just the other day, I said to myself that I would repurchase a wii to play monster hunter if I could get one in black....

I hope these are not super rare.

WOw, that looks nice.

I've had a Wii for a couple months. WISH I WAITED! Mostly because I still plan on getting Wii Sports Resort sometime soon.

That back of the box is identical to the Europe bundle. Take that for what it's worth. Receipt scans or shelf pictures or it didn't happen.

I think the real secret is the UPC; 45496880156. Someone should scan this at a Wal-Mart price checker and see what happens. If this is legit, I'm going to have a heart attack. Because I've wanted a black US Wii for forever. I have 10 some Wii games, and no Wii. >___>

People have been confirming in the midwest, still no live pics. Fatwallet (http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/992716) says it may be different colors. Tahlequah, OK is a nothing happening town. I find this to be a little unbelievable. But I live in Oklahoma City, OK, and I'm about to be late for work just to check the Wal-Mart by my house.

Now my gaming area will be complete with Black consoles if/when I can get my hands on one. My fiance wants all the consoles to be the same color so this would make our day to get one.

[quote name='melon-juice']wow black wii? i just might bite.. [/QUOTE] :D

Lol... gross.

Good deal though. Its the stepson's 13yo b-day next week, this might fit the bill.

I had a friend run this on a telxon... and she said it wasn't listed. I'm gonna give it a few days and try again.

wow took nintendo long enough to finally ship and package a wii in a different color besides white.

[quote name='entaius']I had a friend run this on a telxon... and she said it wasn't listed. I'm gonna give it a few days and try again.[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

[quote name='Vice']That back of the box is identical to the Europe bundle. Take that for what it's worth. Receipt scans or shelf pictures or it didn't happen.

I think the real secret is the UPC; 45496880156. Someone should scan this at a Wal-Mart price checker and see what happens. If this is legit, I'm going to have a heart attack. Because I've wanted a black US Wii for forever. I have 10 some Wii games, and no Wii. >___>

People have been confirming in the midwest, still no live pics. Fatwallet (http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/992716) says it may be different colors. Tahlequah, OK is a nothing happening town. I find this to be a little unbelievable. But I live in Oklahoma City, OK, and I'm about to be late for work just to check the Wal-Mart by my house.[/QUOTE]

They confirmed it to be at a Walmart that is about 30 miles away from me but my fiance goes to school near it so I will probably go out there tonight.

If this is actually true ...I will finally own a Wii, but I am still very, very, very skeptical. This would be the most random, ridiculous console release ever, but I would love it if it were true.

I would go buy this today if I thought it were real, but I am fairly confident it is not true. Why wouldn't NOA announce it at their big shindig last week? They did in Australia.

However, if it's real, in for one. Especially at $200!!! What a deal.

If this it true, I'm in as well, even though I have a white one. I'd much prefer a black wii to go with the rest of my components. Plus, it just looks sexier! I'll just sell off my like-new white wii.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Me too, I just wanted to match my Black HDTV as well as Fat PS3 60gb.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I got 80gb PS3, Elite 360, and now a black wii. This will be one holy trinity. (I am ignoring my black PS2 slim)

I just bought Metroid Trilogy, Okami, Super Mario Galaxy and Zelda for Wii, in addition to the chargers, batteries (for controllers) and component cables.

[quote name='An J0e']black wii sounds like a reason to go to a doctor more than a reason to go to Wal-mart
:)[/QUOTE]

Dude your joke is like 4 years late. Where the hell have you been?

bread's done
Back