Punqsux's "i couldn't think of anything witty to rename Ledhed's ott"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledhed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
Canadaflag.gif

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='twiztidjester']Damn yall went through the last few pages quick.[/quote]

So hows the avy contest going?[/quote]

So far only one person has entered and it is a ok avatar.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Canada. Canada! Can't this OTT be a cool country. Like Poland.[/quote]

Shut up and eat your bacon.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Canada. Canada! Can't this OTT be a cool country. Like Poland.[/quote]

Shut up and eat your bacon.[/quote]

I almost forgot about Poland...

[quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Canada. Canada! Can't this OTT be a cool country. Like Poland.[/quote]

Shut up and eat your bacon.[/quote]

I almost forgot about Poland...[/quote]

/chuckle

Also, some time ago we created a rule that mods could alter the topic with the OP's permission.

Well, there ya go. The only rule is that you must make the OTT centric to a particular country, and you must find a picture of their flag for the OP (wavering .GIF if possible). :wink:

[quote name='Mike23']*feels proud*

We gave you guys Jim Carrey, jerks.[/quote]

But then again you also gave us Celine Dion so it cancels out.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='Mike23']*feels proud*

But then again you also gave us Celine Dion so it cancels out.[/quote]

We traded her for the Expos.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='Mike23']*feels proud*

But they also gave us the entire cast of Kids in the Hall, which pushes the balance into the positive spectrum five-fold.

Reference material, for those of you unfamiliar with northern-native celebrities.

[quote name='Mike23'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='Mike23']*feels proud*

We traded her for the Expos.[/quote]

You also gave us Bryan Adams, so :evil: .

[quote name='dcfox']"Wow, that was close. You can be the center"
Guess the quote.[/quote]

When the Simpsons go to Canada so Bart can try to get his ex-gf back.

I was just looking at some of my old posts ... (and by old I mean last night). I certainly put all of my imagination into comma usage. Some truly unfathomable shit going on there. :lol:

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox']"Wow, that was close. You can be the center"
Guess the quote.[/quote]

When the Simpsons go to Canada so Bart can try to get his ex-gf back.[/quote]

That was too easy. But my knowledge of Canada is limited to South Park and the Simpsons.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Mike23'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='Mike23']*feels proud*

You also gave us Bryan Adams, so :evil: .[/quote]

Now, now, the Canadian government has apologized for Bryan Adams on several occasions.

Ya know, it's a wonder that Canada's economy didn't implode when the X-Files quit taping.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox']"Wow, that was close. You can be the center"
Guess the quote.[/quote]

When the Simpsons go to Canada so Bart can try to get his ex-gf back.[/quote]

That was too easy. But my knowledge of Canada is limited to South Park and the Simpsons.[/quote]

What about Conan? They went to Toronto and Triumph managed to piss off all of Quebec and some of the rest of Canada.

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Mike23'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='Mike23']*feels proud*

Now, now, the Canadian government has apologized for Bryan Adams on several occasions.

Ya know, it's a wonder that Canada's economy didn't implode when the X-Files quit taping.[/quote]

Hey, 2/3rds of the main characters in the Matrix are Canadian. That counts for something.

*Just found out Keanu is Canadian* :whistle2:k

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Mike23'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='Mike23']*feels proud*

Ya know, it's a wonder that Canada's economy didn't implode when the X-Files quit taping.[/quote]

Well now they have Smallville taping there.

I've only been to Canada twice. Once in 3rd grade to see Phantom of the Opera on an ext. field trip and once during the summer a few years ago to Niagra Falls, which was good.

I am mere moments away from Mongolian food. I plan on having 3 plates of food. Normally I'm lucky if I can get halfway through the second plate, but I'm feeling sharp today.

[quote name='Trakan']My last idea was "Bon Jovi's Hair Metal" OTT when sblymnl and I were talking about it. I thought it was funny. I couldn't find a good Bon Jovi pic though. [/quote]

BJ_84_BAND_1.jpg

:D

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Trakan']My last idea was "Bon Jovi's Hair Metal" OTT when sblymnl and I were talking about it. I thought it was funny. I couldn't find a good Bon Jovi pic though. [/quote]

BJ_84_BAND_1.jpg

:D[/quote]

Bon Jovi killed the OTT. :(

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Trakan']My last idea was "Bon Jovi's Hair Metal" OTT when sblymnl and I were talking about it. I thought it was funny. I couldn't find a good Bon Jovi pic though. [/quote]

BJ_84_BAND_1.jpg

Bon Jovi killed the OTT. :([/quote]

good!

[quote name='StealthySeal'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Trakan']My last idea was "Bon Jovi's Hair Metal" OTT when sblymnl and I were talking about it. I thought it was funny. I couldn't find a good Bon Jovi pic though. [/quote]

BJ_84_BAND_1.jpg

good![/quote]

No not good.

I was gonna order PApa Johns and get a free order of cheesestidcks but you have to order at least a large!

I only wanted to order a small :(

So screw them. I'll try this little ceasars across the street. It'll cost me half the price and I can get extra bread sticks for a buck.

Canada was fun... but weird. I mean KETCHUP Potato chips... I love ketchup, but thats just WEIRD. I went skiing there for my senior class trip Mt. Conteclier or something like that. It was awesome, I busted my ASS and got "Bruce the Bruise". Pictures coming soon, you gotta see this thing

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Trakan']My last idea was "Bon Jovi's Hair Metal" OTT when sblymnl and I were talking about it. I thought it was funny. I couldn't find a good Bon Jovi pic though. [/quote]

BJ_84_BAND_1.jpg

So sorry. :oops:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Trakan']My last idea was "Bon Jovi's Hair Metal" OTT when sblymnl and I were talking about it. I thought it was funny. I couldn't find a good Bon Jovi pic though. [/quote]

BJ_84_BAND_1.jpg

Haha, when I googled it I literally came up with nothing. That's good though.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Trakan']My last idea was "Bon Jovi's Hair Metal" OTT when sblymnl and I were talking about it. I thought it was funny. I couldn't find a good Bon Jovi pic though. [/quote]

BJ_84_BAND_1.jpg

Haha, when I googled it I literally came up with nothing. That's good though.[/quote]

Yeah I google imaged and went through about 10 pages of crap before I found that jem.

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='StealthySeal'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Trakan']My last idea was "Bon Jovi's Hair Metal" OTT when sblymnl and I were talking about it. I thought it was funny. I couldn't find a good Bon Jovi pic though. [/quote]

BJ_84_BAND_1.jpg

good![/quote]

No not good.[/quote]

Yes, very good.

[quote name='pumbaa']Canada was fun... but weird. I mean KETCHUP Potato chips... I love ketchup, but thats just WEIRD. I went skiing there for my senior class trip Mt. Conteclier or something like that. It was awesome, I busted my ASS and got "Bruce the Bruise". Pictures coming soon, you gotta see this thing[/quote]

jesustapdancingchrist3hu.gif
that shit is crazy. Ketchup Chips.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='StealthySeal'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Trakan']My last idea was "Bon Jovi's Hair Metal" OTT when sblymnl and I were talking about it. I thought it was funny. I couldn't find a good Bon Jovi pic though. [/quote]

BJ_84_BAND_1.jpg

good![/quote]

No not good.[/quote]

Yes, very good.[/quote]

Blasphemy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back