The E3 2010 OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorta. Not because I took personal offense to you(?) shitting on my internet but I feel like an asshole for making you guys play on 3 bars with constant 1 or 2 bar hiccups. Trakan is the only guy I see getting 4 bars consistently when it gives me host and even he still has problems. Plus that was the first time I had played the new maps and I didn't know where shit was.

They're apparently showing Killzone 3 right now. I wish I could see this. At work and all the conference streaming sites are blocked. :bomb:

Yeah, but you do it all the time, jimbo.

I'm okay with your connection until it does those dips where everyone goes to yellow/red.

[quote name='flowery']fuck off and go get some more hair gel and fake tan, douche.[/QUOTE]

You didn't get a job near NYC, did you? I could have sworn I saw you when I was walking over to the lab at work the other day... :cool:

Well, if I could tell it that I don't want host then I would. Maybe it'll stop giving it to me if I reduce my upload from 40kb/s to 20kb/s.

---

This guido retard has to be an alt. kmart05?

[quote name='TheRock88']Hey Jimbo, did you leave that one MW2 we were in cause I said your internet sucked?[/QUOTE]

when did this MW2 action take place and why wasn't I invited?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I have one question and one question only. Was there any info on a new Pilotwings game?[/QUOTE]

Pilotwings Resort: Nintendo 3DS.

[quote name='Wolve11']when did this MW2 action take place and why wasn't I invited?[/QUOTE]

Cause no one likes you.

I think you were offline at that time.

The Move looks interesting, but there's no way I'm buying 15 different accessories just to play it. No one else will either, it'll fail.

Why do SDF members get a chub for this Kevin Butler guy? Seems like they threw him into the conference just so they can make SDF members scream like giddy schoolgirls.

Also, Move @ $80 means MS needs to match or beat that price. I bet that the reason why they didn't announce a price for Kinect was because they were waiting on Sony.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Why do SDF members get a chub for this Kevin Butler guy? Seems like they threw him into the conference just so they can make SDF members scream like giddy schoolgirls.

Also, Move @ $80 means MS needs to match or beat that price. I bet that the reason why they didn't announce a price for Kinect was because they were waiting on Sony.[/QUOTE]

Move is $100 or $110. You need the camera.

Finally reserved my iPhone with the apple store app on my phone. Makes me nervous though because it didn't ask me to pay anything...

[quote name='darthbudge']Finally reserved my iPhone with the apple store app on my phone. Makes me nervous though because it didn't ask me to pay anything...[/QUOTE]

Were people having that hard of a problem with it? My bro did it around 9 PST and it was a breeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back