$20 off Codes for Store.EA.com - Contest Over

_Ph03n1x_

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I had the good fortune of going to E3 and picked up some of these codes. They must be used before June 22 and can only be used on purchases of at least $40. It only works on games that are in stock.

If you want one just post what you will buy with one of these codes and I will randomly pick 3-4 people to get a code. If I find more codes I will be sure to throw them on here.

Edit: The 4 winners have been notified, but don't fret! Keep posting what games you would buy. A fellow CAG, Rehtz has supplied me with 8 more codes to hand out! I will be handing them out Tuesday night. So keep on posting! Good Luck!

Edit 2: Contest is now over

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably L4D2 or a combination of some older games I missed out on... Thinking Saboteur, Godfather II, and Dead Space.

I've been looking to get Dragon Age for PC to play around with the user-made mods out there.

Dead Space 2 is another i've wanted to pre-order, but i'm still looking for a deal on it.

EDIT: Oh. In-stock only huh? Just that Dragon Age then.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 for PC. I'm stick kicking myself for not picking it up during the PAX coupon code sale.

EDIT: I just noticed all the people that are planning to buy Dragon Age. Steam is gonna to have a sale on that game this afternoon.

Hello, I was hoping to use this on Mass Effect 2.

Thank you for the opportunity and have a great day!

I think it is funny that about 1/2 the people that posted in here listed a game that isn't even out yet when Phoenix clearly stated it had to be in-stock.

I would buy ALL POINTS BULLETIN.

I played the beta this week and really enjoyed it, just short on money at the moment so holding off, however, this $20 off would really allow me to make the purchase.

Will the code work on preorders?? If it does, I'm thinking of maybe trying Madden this year. Also Crysis 2 peaks my interest. If it doesn't work on preorders, then i'd possibly get Fifa world cup...or Battlefield bad company 2, hmm I'm hoping it works on preorders (plenty of good options that way)

[quote name='IchigoDG']Will the code work on preorders?? If it does, I'm thinking of maybe trying Madden this year. Also Crysis 2 peaks my interest. If it doesn't work on preorders, then i'd possibly get Fifa world cup...or Battlefield bad company 2, hmm I'm hoping it works on preorders (plenty of good options that way)[/QUOTE]

Considering he said it has to be used on games that are in stock, and games that you preorder aren't actually in stock, then they can't be used on preorders. Though a surprising amount of people listed preorder games as their incentive for using the code =/

[quote name='zacattack14']ave you picked who won ye[/QUOTE]

He said he'll pick winners this afternoon. So in the next couple of hours.
Here's to hoping I get one, considering yesterday was my birthday and I didn't get anything =/ It's random though, so fingers crossed!(was first post)

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Considering he said it has to be used on games that are in stock, and games that you preorder aren't actually in stock, then they can't be used on preorders. Though a surprising amount of people listed preorder games as their incentive for using the code =/[/QUOTE]

lol Yeah I noticed a bunch of people doing that. But since the promotion from a couple of months ago worked on pre-orders, you never know.

Either way, since I noticed that he mentioned "in stock" only, I made sure to show I was paying attention and mention both ;) I guess that wasn't the case with some others lol I guess everyone is hoping it works on pre-orders as well.

PS: Nice tag lol

[quote name='IchigoDG']Either way, since I noticed that he mentioned "in stock" only, I made sure to show I was paying attention and mention both ;) I guess that wasn't the case with some others lol I guess everyone is hoping it works on pre-orders as well.

PS: Nice tag lol[/QUOTE]

Yeah I noticed you did. Good to play it smart =D

P.S. Right back at you! lol

bread's done
Back