The Official Xbox Live Trial Thread (READ the OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
As many of you have noticed, we have two different threads going regarding Xbox Live trials. One is for posting codes, one is for requesting. This seems to be a bit redundant, so this is no longer the case. Both threads are shut down, and are replaced by this one.

Now some ground rules:

1. Beware of lurkers. If you post it in-thread, there's a good chance a lurker will snatch it up.
  2. If you do use a code, please be courteous and post that you used said code. A "Thank You" would also be a nice touch.
  3. If you PM a code to another member, remember that there is absolutely no requesting somebody use your referral/affiliate/etc link in exchange for a code. Even when done via PM, people have been caught and banned. Don't risk it.
  4. No feedback is to be left. The feedback guidelines clearly state that one-way transactions are not eligible.
  5. If you joined CheapAssGamer just to beg for a code, odds are you are not going to get one sent to you.
That said, happy sharing and/or begging!

H3XTB-7QT6J-D4B2V-KDBF7-HFTBJ
J764Y-T9WRG-YXKPG-HT4B2-DPCGJ

2 free 48 hour codes

hey nice new thread thx sp00ge

[quote name='killer9']
T86XC-KY4BY-63B8V-Q4MW3-RVR3Y
J8Y78-QDB4B-RQY38-M6P6G-K4MGY

sum more:)[/QUOTE]

took the 2nd one thanx

[quote name='cin84_12']Killer, spoiler tags don't hide them from lurkers in case you didn't know. I'm some are just camping this thread.[/QUOTE]

thought they did o well

I have a spare 1 month code i no longer need due to having bought a new 12 month subscription.
PM me and around this time tommorrow i'll randomly pick someone and PM them the code back.

Good Luck! :)

P23M7-QDGY2-C6VMR-XTR48-T26RJ
QDB3C-MQ3W9-6T2B8-8CMDK-J794W
QVJC7-2PHQX-JX4H7-JTHFD-TMMT6
DTYK3-743YW-X4CY3-VBFPK-WBXVG
QY2FT-Q9X9W-TY8YF-3GRFC-9Y8VY

5 more 48 hours for you guys

cheapyd really needs to make it a 30+ wait before new users can access certain forums (and blogs), such as this one.

also I think it's stupid to have people posting begging for codes. if someone has a code to post, they should just post it or mention that they have one and will be giving it via PM or something.

[quote name='killer9']
P23M7-QDGY2-C6VMR-XTR48-T26RJ
QDB3C-MQ3W9-6T2B8-8CMDK-J794W
QVJC7-2PHQX-JX4H7-JTHFD-TMMT6
DTYK3-743YW-X4CY3-VBFPK-WBXVG
QY2FT-Q9X9W-TY8YF-3GRFC-9Y8VY

5 more 48 hours for you guys[/QUOTE]
Wow thanks, I JUST tried these, and I was scared it was a fruitless attempt (I was starting from bottom up, since I always assume the ones on top go first), but the 2nd one worked! Thank you so much ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Choquer0']It would thank for a code of 48h. PM ;)[/QUOTE]

Wow two posts, just registered, and already begging. I'm guessing you won't be getting one.

[quote name='mission42']Wow two posts, just registered, and already begging. I'm guessing you won't be getting one.[/QUOTE]
It would be thankful, I do not demand. :applause:

okay people I am going to start trading dr. pepper cap codes for trials or anything for xbox live. The codes are good for a few EA games add-ons. This is a cheap way to get Sims 3 items, Battlefield 2 addons and other such things. 48 hour trials for a cap or when I have a few caps at a time other things would be appreciated. PM me until the contest ends (December 31st 2010) and I will trade. ask me if I have some in stock before just giving me a code I want the trade to be fair. Thanx

5 more 48 hour codes for you guys

HGMVM-WJ4CQ-2BJG9-TCCH8-94KBW
CHT3P-MFYTM-PTKFJ-KT6JH-CGRPD]
KX824-HDXM8-79RTH-KDTMC-KDYWB
PX4VP-237VM-D4DPW-JJ7CY-4JH6B
PTWXY-QCRP2-8MT73-JF93V-68T7B

[quote name='killer9']5 more 48 hour codes for you guys

HGMVM-WJ4CQ-2BJG9-TCCH8-94KBW
CHT3P-MFYTM-PTKFJ-KT6JH-CGRPD]
KX824-HDXM8-79RTH-KDTMC-KDYWB
PX4VP-237VM-D4DPW-JJ7CY-4JH6B
PTWXY-QCRP2-8MT73-JF93V-68T7B
[/QUOTE]
Can't use any of these since I still got 24 hours left, but you're a damn fine member, real credit to CAG ;)

I don't exactly know where to post this so here should be a good place. I am starting to collect the Dr. Pepper EA games caps, but I don't have any of the games that they help. If you have any of the games that they are giving stuff out for, PM me and we can make a trade. This is free stuff for you that is normally hidden, ungettable, or costly, just for the trade of perhaps 48 hour trials or microsoft points. I'll trade 1 cap per 48 hour trial, and from there more caps will be negotiable. PM me for trading offers.
Thanks,
Tyler Torture

[quote name='TylerTortured']I don't exactly know where to post this so here should be a good place. I am starting to collect the Dr. Pepper EA games caps, but I don't have any of the games that they help. If you have any of the games that they are giving stuff out for, PM me and we can make a trade. This is free stuff for you that is normally hidden, ungettable, or costly, just for the trade of perhaps 48 hour trials or microsoft points. I'll trade 1 cap per 48 hour trial, and from there more caps will be negotiable. PM me for trading offers.
Thanks,
Tyler Torture[/QUOTE]

There is a trade section for stuff like that. This is the FREE code request thread. Check the forum index at the top of the page to find the trade forum.

[quote name='ZanzA']Would appreciate a one month code for a friend, no big deal if I don't get it.[/QUOTE]

1 month card that retails for $7.99? Good luck with that.

[quote name='TylerTortured']I don't exactly know where to post this so here should be a good place. I am starting to collect the Dr. Pepper EA games caps, but I don't have any of the games that they help. If you have any of the games that they are giving stuff out for, PM me and we can make a trade. This is free stuff for you that is normally hidden, ungettable, or costly, just for the trade of perhaps 48 hour trials or microsoft points. I'll trade 1 cap per 48 hour trial, and from there more caps will be negotiable. PM me for trading offers.
Thanks,
Tyler Torture[/QUOTE]

Subverting the wait window on the trade forum is a good way to get banned.

There is a thread in my sig for Dr Pepper EA caps... check there if you want to dump them off.

If you want a free funny Arcade game for Xbox 360, PM me a code for 48h trial code. I´d like to post here a name of the game, but I really need one code, please. Thanks a lot

Thanks,
Tyler Torture[/QUOTE]

I love how he signed the post Thanks Tyler Torture like if he was fucking Obama or Clint Eastwood

Not sure if this is the right place to post but if anyone is trying to sell a xbox live 1 month card I would be gladly to buy it from you with paypal. Also if anyone is giving away 48 hour codes I would be thankful if someone did that for me. If not, its cool.

more 48 hour codes for u guys

VM87J-6WKDM-PJRB8-W9FK9-9TF8B
HPDPR-DJK9Q-R8477-9FBB9-YPR4D
GCKDT-8CR8B-GC7H3-TWMMG-Q9D4W
PJHYK-DY3VM-HBB9R-PJQ23-XTFW6
DRX4Q-JC3X7-8B2TC-H47Y2-DM7JB

COME AN GET UM FIRST COME FIRST SERVED

[quote name='killer9']more 48 hour codes for u guys

VM87J-6WKDM-PJRB8-W9FK9-9TF8B
HPDPR-DJK9Q-R8477-9FBB9-YPR4D
GCKDT-8CR8B-GC7H3-TWMMG-Q9D4W
PJHYK-DY3VM-HBB9R-PJQ23-XTFW6
DRX4Q-JC3X7-8B2TC-H47Y2-DM7JB

COME AN GET UM FIRST COME FIRST SERVED[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the code man your great

Thanks for the code, all codes are gone now... It´s interesting, only the first code was working, another were already used, gyus here are quickly...

i pretty new here, and this looks like a good way to get involved. So, 1st 5 people to pm me will get 48 hr trial codes, will be back later today to pass them out.

:newbie:

GONE! will post when i get some more

Last edited by a moderator:
G2Q2Q-H2RP7-62FKD-WB9QP-8D883
F4QJD-MK7X7-R6FHB-48W2K-CPGHD
BVJBF-88V2V-TQY2T-QFBBJ-46QMW
WXVPM-DQ32F-XYYQY-7CV4J-G6FC6
QXP8K-X6HQP-WYKYK-7KDC4-GFT4M

5 more 48 hour codes come get um :bouncy:

made an account just for to say thanks. I was in a real financial jam for a second there. Thank you so much killer.
I used the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back