Hide yo kids, hide yo OTT, and hideja husbands cause they rapin' everybody out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='seanr1221']Budge, still running?[/QUOTE]

Two weeks I got a really bad shin splint in my left shin. I tried running but it would just kill me whenever I did it. So I took a week off and tried again, well it still killed me. So I waited another week and I am gonna try again tomorrow and see how it goes.

I really want to start running again, but the last time I did it I could barely sleep that night because my shin was in such pain.

I'm too afraid to go in the "Movies you think were ahead of their time." thread, because I don't want to see LinkinPrimes and Scorches talking about The Hangover.

[quote name='darthbudge']Two weeks I got a really bad shin splint in my left shin. I tried running but it would just kill me whenever I did it. So I took a week off and tried again, well it still killed me. So I waited another week and I am gonna try again tomorrow and see how it goes.

I really want to start running again, but the last time I did it I could barely sleep that night because my shin was in such pain.[/QUOTE]

There are probably stretches you could be do to try to alleviate some of the pain.
Also, you can at least walk in the meantime, you won't get massive cardio results, but you'll still help yourself speed your metabolism, burn calories, and lose weight.
You should probably check your shoes to make sure they're giving you the correct support for your feet too.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Oh...well...I guess that's ok then.[/QUOTE]

Yes, and while we're bashing people for liking things intended for kids, let's shit on all the kids books, Pixar films, Disney films, and anything else remotely like them that might be "intended for children".

Oh shit... Where the Sidewalk Ends is a kids book? fuck, I can't like it anymore. :lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']It's actually not that bad, Brax0r. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You mean LP hasn't brought up Inception/Iron Man 1&2/Transformers 1&2 yet? :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Yes, and while we're bashing people for liking things intended for kids, let's shit on all the kids books, Pixar films, Disney films, and anything else remotely like them that might be "intended for children".

Oh shit... Where the Sidewalk Ends is a kids book? fuck, I can't like it anymore. :lol:[/QUOTE]

It's not that it's for kids, it's that it's Harry Potter. Do you like Twilight as well, $$$gatron?

I finally bought season 2 of True Blood this afternoon on amazon with free 2 day shipping. It's supposed to be here tomorrow :D.

[quote name='darthbudge']Two weeks I got a really bad shin splint in my left shin. I tried running but it would just kill me whenever I did it. So I took a week off and tried again, well it still killed me. So I waited another week and I am gonna try again tomorrow and see how it goes.

I really want to start running again, but the last time I did it I could barely sleep that night because my shin was in such pain.[/QUOTE]

Biking is a lot easier on your legs, dog.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']It's not that it's for kids, it's that it's Harry Potter. Do you like Twilight as well, $$$gatron?[/QUOTE]

Sure do. Read it religiously every night. Team Jacob for the win!

[quote name='tiredfornow']That's not even something to joke about, corrosivefrost. :\[/QUOTE]

I might be a member of Team Jacob, but Robert Pattinson is dreamy. :drool::bouncy:
He's also Cedric Diggory.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Oh...well...I guess that's ok then.[/QUOTE]

That's what I fall into for most movies. I don't really mind the movies. It's not that they're masterpieces or anything, but just guilty pleasures. I'm sure if I cared, my man card would've been revoked by now. Sadly, I don't.

Transformers 2 is a steaming pile of shit!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Yes, and while we're bashing people for liking things intended for kids, let's shit on all the kids books, Pixar films, Disney films, and anything else remotely like them that might be "intended for children".

Oh shit... Where the Sidewalk Ends is a kids book? fuck, I can't like it anymore. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Nothing wrong with any of those. Sure, having a kid,even if they don't understand what is going on, helps my case but there's still no shame in watching some of those.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']It's not that it's for kids, it's that it's Harry Potter. Do you like Twilight as well, $$$gatron?[/QUOTE]

Team Bella and Team Alice FTW!!!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Looks like I'm sticking with Time Warner. Fios is still more expensive because of all that fee and tax shit they pull.[/QUOTE]

I wish I would have stuck with Comcast, for internet atleast. I wish Fios or Uverse was available around here, I'd switch and pay my ETF for either of those right now. DirecTv is alright, but the prices are meh.

There's no Uverse that I know of.

Good news is, the tax thing only applies to phone and TV, internet is not taxed.

But damn, why do they make you give all your credit card info over the phone?! I hate that shit.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Do it online, that's how I signed up for mine.[/QUOTE]

some dude in the motion pictures ahead of their time has your avatar, dude.

:whistle2:(

Maybe its time to switch to Linkin Park and hype up 'The Catalyst' Single/'A Thousand Suns' Album?

the-catalyst-single-cover.png

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:whistle2:(

Maybe its time to switch to Linkin Park and hype up 'The Catalyst' Single/'A Thousand Suns' Album?

the-catalyst-single-cover.png
[/QUOTE]

Linkin Park? You mean "The Chester Bennington thinks he's the best thing to happen to music in the last 20 years project"?

fuck Linkin Park. Mike Shinoda is the only respectable name in the group -- he needs to get himself out of there and go back to Fort Minor/Machine Shop Records.

LP, why don't you hype a band that doesn't have a multimillion dollar marketing team behind them? I doubt anyone's gonna discover this new multi-platinum Grammy award winning band because LinkinPrime recommended them. ;)

If you can get uVerse, lemme know - I'll gladly set you up with a couple of bonus promotions and reap the commission.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Linkin Park? You mean "The Chester Bennington thinks he's the best thing to happen to music in the last 20 years project"?

fuck Linkin Park. Mike Shinoda is the only respectable name in the group -- he needs to get himself out of there and go back to Fort Minor/Machine Shop Records.[/QUOTE]

We have yet to hear the rest of the 14 tracks, who knows how much Mike is involved in those vocally.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']We have yet to hear the rest of the 14 tracks, who knows how much Mike is involved in those vocally.[/QUOTE]

New single sounds exactly like the crap on the Transformers soundtrack, sounds like 95% of the shit they've released post Meteora.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Do it online, that's how I signed up for mine.[/QUOTE]

I was already on the phone with them so I figured I would just get it done. I'll have to keep an eye on my CC. At least they're protected against fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back