Biggest idiot in the history of eBay

rp71284

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I've had my share of trouble sellers, but this guy takes the cake.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200511582551

I guess he's mad that his auction went for such a low price. Maybe you shouldn't have it end in the middle of the day (thank goodness for eBay mobile), without any pictures, with bad spelling, and a horrible description.

Anyways, I just got this message from the seller:

Q: look like this item is going to cost another $40.00 to ship this it because i can fit in the box that post office & it abit heavy to ship it this plus another reason is this is a collecter edition & its factory sealed u could add money to this item or cancle this item

I responded with some insults with his spelling, grammar, typing skills, math skills, and just about any other insult you can think of. Its a shame eBay has so many idiots like this.

Can he do that? lol

He should be permanently banned from eBay once you report him. When you post something for sale, you agree to ship it for the selling price. Dumbass...

The simple response is, I'm sorry to hear that you're going to have to pay so much for shipping.

Then proceed to paypal the correct amount.

[quote name='ZForce915']The simple response is, I'm sorry to hear that you're going to have to pay so much for shipping.

Then proceed to paypal the correct amount.[/QUOTE]

LOL I paid him the second the auction ended. Don't mind losing $40 for a week or 2. Heck, I'll make sure if he does ship me something to set up the video recorder just in case its not as described. Gave him his first negative too. Oh well.

[quote name='rp71284']
Q: look like this item is going to cost another $40.00 to ship this it because i can fit in the box that post office [/QUOTE]

According to the auction listing, it's UPS ground. WTF is this post office stuff?

You're not located in Canada are you? That might be the guy's one saving grace here... shipping UPS to Canada costs a ridculous amount. I once made the mistake of shipping a regular 8 oz. game to a Canadian early on in my ebaying career and it cost me like $55.

Otherwise, yeah that's a pretty weak ass excuse. Still you should have told him he can't do this in a collected manner, THEN filed a report, THEN after all that you could have had your fun with the insults, but if you were especially nasty to him right off the bat and he reports it to ebay they might just call it a draw and not penalize him. Even if you have had an honestly terrible experience with a seller, if you call them an idiot or something in the feedback in a fit of passion, ebay will remove the entire feedback if it's reported, I wouldn't be surprised if it applied to other situations as well. Also, from my experience on ebay, people say things alot but they don't actually do it... if you just said "hey that's not allowed in the rules" he may have folded, but you might have closed that door with your response, after what you might've said this guy is probably willing to take the penalty if it means you don't get that game.

[quote name='eastshore4']You're not located in Canada are you? That might be the guy's one saving grace here... shipping UPS to Canada costs a ridculous amount. I once made the mistake of shipping a regular 8 oz. game to a Canadian early on in my ebaying career and it cost me like $55.

Otherwise, yeah that's a pretty weak ass excuse. Still you should have told him he can't do this in a collected manner, THEN filed a report, THEN after all that you could have had your fun with the insults, but if you were especially nasty to him right off the bat and he reports it to ebay they might just call it a draw and not penalize him. Even if you have had an honestly terrible experience with a seller, if you call them an idiot or something in the feedback in a fit of passion, ebay will remove the entire feedback if it's reported, I wouldn't be surprised if it applied to other situations as well. Also, from my experience on ebay, people say things alot but they don't actually do it... if you just said "hey that's not allowed in the rules" he may have folded, but you might have closed that door with your response, after what you might've said this guy is probably willing to take the penalty if it means you don't get that game.[/QUOTE]

My exact response was:

Judging by your message, your spelling and grammar, you might not be familiar with how eBay works. You (seller) put an item up for auction. I (buyer) bid the amount I want to buy your item for. I win the auction, and pay the amount I won the auction for + shipping according to item description. You auction states $4 for UPS Ground shipping. You may not be aware but the post office and UPS are different carriers.

Also, a video game should not cause shipping to be $40. Unless to you "heavy" is 1 lb, which I'd then suggest an investment in a gym membership.

I have paid the auction according to your terms, so you are obligated to ship out my item within the next 10 days or so. Please contact me again when you have a tracking number. Thanks!

Besides a very sarcastic message, I didn't go and call him an idiot. I only save those for after all matters are resolved. I left him negative feedback that was 100% honest w/o any insults or anything. He hasn't responded to the feedback or message. Maybe he's confused.

EDIT: Oh and he's in DC and I'm in Ohio. UPS Ground even at 1 lb is less than $8. Maybe the Mafia 2 CE weighs 50 lbs!

OMFG!

Look at the response I got:

buyer i don't know why u gave nagitive feedback 4 its i payed for this item in full price im trying to get alittle of my money back r u saying its fair that it for u to pay least & i pay more for this this is brand new factory sealed i couldn't put in under (buy now) because no 1 will buy it there so i try the auction hopefly to find buyers that will try bidding as high as possbile

[quote name='rp71284']
buyer i don't know why u gave nagitive feedback 4 its i payed for this item in full price im trying to get alittle of my money back r u saying its fair that it for u to pay least & i pay more for this this is brand new factory sealed i couldn't put in under (buy now) because no 1 will buy it there so i try the auction hopefly to find buyers that will try bidding as high as possbile[/QUOTE]

:fridge:

[quote name='rp71284']OMFG!

buyer i don't know why u gave nagitive feedback 4 its i payed for this item in full price im trying to get alittle of my money back r u saying its fair that it for u to pay least & i pay more for this this is brand new factory sealed i couldn't put in under (buy now) because no 1 will buy it there so i try the auction hopefly to find buyers that will try bidding as high as possbile[/QUOTE]

Ahem, that sounds like a certain CAG....

But honestly, it's ridiculous that he's pulling that shit. When you put an item on eBay, you risk selling it for the price you post it at... If you want to put something at a penny, then there's a possibility it'll sell for one penny.

[quote name='rp71284']OMFG!

Response:

I can honestly say that I have no idea what you're telling or asking of me. Please re-send this message with full sentences, punctuation and re-read it before sending. Thank you.

Apparently he doesn't understand reserve prices... not that I bid on auctions with those (as it goes against my ideal of an auction), but I always figured this kind of circumstance was the exact point of them.

Hopefully this works out well enough for you (can't see it ending badly, but there's always a chance you'll actually get the product! XP). At the very least, it serves as awesome entertainment.

[quote name='ZForce915']Response:

I can honestly say that I have no idea what you're telling or asking of me. Please re-send this message with full sentences, punctuation and re-read it before sending. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Get a friend to buy something from another one of his auctions and leave negative feedback no matter what. eBay pretty much always sides with the buyer and this guy is far too stupid to be able to defend himself even when he's being fucked with.

If he didn't like what the auction was going for he could have cancelled. You'd have to cancel it 12 hours before auction end but if it wasn't selling then it should be obvious it wasn't going for the amount he wanted. For eBay sellers you either sell it with a reserve or make the starting bid the least amount you'd let it go for. That's common sense. It's terrifying that this guy has over 360 feedback considering how dumb he appears to be about the whole process.

Now that the auction has ended he has to either ship it out or face the wrath of eBay. He really has no choice in the matter. Bravo if you get the item for that amount though, that's an awesome deal. :bouncy:

One last message:

sir it just i pay alot to get this i was going to atke it back but i didn't have the paper to reture this & so i try to sell it here i wasn't going to buynow because no 1 will buy they will just ignore it all i want is alitte of my money backthats i put in the auction so i could get more buyers

He relisted it for $80 (with reserve not yet met, which makes no sense since the retail is $79.99) & sent me one of those "Mutual Cancellation" things, which I declined. Apparently, he doesn't know how to refund me on Paypal since that hasn't happened yet.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Ahem, that sounds like a certain CAG....

But honestly, it's ridiculous that he's pulling that shit. When you put an item on eBay, you risk selling it for the price you post it at... If you want to put something at a penny, then there's a possibility it'll sell for one penny.[/QUOTE]

hey me talk better then that :)

ebay can not force anyone to sell anything. I won 4 Ds game for like 12 shipped and they refused to ship them. ebay said they cant FORCE them to ship it

Make sure ebay knows about this. The seller has more than 300 feedback, almost all positive, and suddenly he types like a Nigerian scammer? Sounds like he might have been hacked.

[quote name='Revenantae']Make sure ebay knows about this. The seller has more than 300 feedback, almost all positive, and suddenly he types like a Nigerian scammer? Sounds like he might have been hacked.[/QUOTE]

Check the reviews he's done on his eBay name... I think he always talks like that

Oh and here's another great message. I really wish these were made up:

u r ging have to cancel this transaction because now my dog got a hold of one of my item he chewed up the sealed & got of hold of the game disc there noway replace this item thank to my dog please cancle this item

[quote name='rp71284']Check the reviews he's done on his eBay name... I think he always talks like that

Oh and here's another great message. I really wish these were made up:

u r ging have to cancel this transaction because now my dog got a hold of one of my item he chewed up the sealed & got of hold of the game disc there noway replace this item thank to my dog please cancle this item[/QUOTE]

I swear to God it sounds like you're making this shit up. I mean, it's just too stupid. He can't type like that, tell you he's not selling it to you because the price isn't to his likings, and then use a completely different excuse that the item is no longer available, especially if he relisted it. Seriously, it's just too much stupid for one person to handle. I know he's trying to cover his own ass after the fact, but wow, this guy needs to be shot in the face to prevent potential procreation.

[quote name='MikeBastard']I swear to God it sounds like you're making this shit up. I mean, it's just too stupid. He can't type like that, tell you he's not selling it to you because the price isn't to his likings, and then use a completely different excuse that the item is no longer available, especially if he relisted it. Seriously, it's just too much stupid for one person to handle. I know he's trying to cover his own ass after the fact, but wow, this guy needs to be shot in the face to prevent potential procreation.[/QUOTE]

Hey man, I've seen on here people like that. I'm sure it's pretty apparent who, and maybe it is his eBay account. Regardless, I think the OP is enjoying this a little bit, and I'm sure he'll get his money back from paypal anyways.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Hey man, I've seen on here people like that. I'm sure it's pretty apparent who, and maybe it is his eBay account. Regardless, I think the OP is enjoying this a little bit, and I'm sure he'll get his money back from paypal anyways.[/QUOTE]

Ha ha you're probably talking about that Starmask guy or whatever his user name is. He'll definitely get his money back. I'm just surprised that the seller didn't have more negatives when he seems so quick to pull crap.

[quote name='MikeBastard']I swear to God it sounds like you're making this shit up. I mean, it's just too stupid. He can't type like that, tell you he's not selling it to you because the price isn't to his likings, and then use a completely different excuse that the item is no longer available, especially if he relisted it. Seriously, it's just too much stupid for one person to handle. I know he's trying to cover his own ass after the fact, but wow, this guy needs to be shot in the face to prevent potential procreation.[/QUOTE]

ohs9pg.jpg

If I could make up something this good, I'd write a few novels. This guy is like the gift that keeps on giving.

[quote name='rp71284']

If I could make up something this good, I'd write a few novels. This guy is like the gift that keeps on giving.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I do believe you. It's just another one of those times I'm embarrassed of my own species.

[quote name='MikeBastard']Oh, I do believe you. It's just one of those times I'm embarrassed of my species.[/QUOTE]

The future of our country!

I normally wouldn't even post something like this, but it was too hilarious to pass up. I replied back asking if he could take a picture of the game with the bite and/or a picture of his dog. I also asked if he was lying and he was the one who took a bite into it wondering if it tasted like chicken. :bouncy:

[quote name='rp71284']The future of our country!

I normally wouldn't even post something like this, but it was too hilarious to pass up. I replied back asking if he could take a picture of the game with the bite and/or a picture of his dog. I also asked if he was lying and he was the one who took a bite into it wondering if it tasted like chicken. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Pics make it more funny anyway. Blatantly being an asshole ebayer is bad enough, but then he forgets which way he wants to play this and ends up using a combination of two different avenues. You need to let him know that he can either bitch about the price being too low for him or he can claim the item got chewed up by his dog, but not both.

You know the funny thing is I sent him a question on his re-listed copy, not only is he bad at making up excuses, but he is unaware of who he is speaking to. The message he sent me back was written as if I were RP.

This is what he sent.

Dear wedge1981,
because im replacing the one that my dog chewed up & now i have to buy another one which would cost me another $80.00 i thought sent a cancel request to u

"i don't have a camoria for this laptop & why would i lie like i said before my dog grab a hold of one of my item i place on my small sheif & just whne i was going to get it i couldn't find it so i had to go down stairs & found pieces of the things that the game i was selling my chewed up the music CD compleatly beeded the metal case cove & got ripped up the introugtion book & the woste part is he chewed up the game disc split in half unable to even be repair i can't replace this one so now i have to but another by buying another to replace this thats why i wanted to cancle this item"

haha jeez he's really piling it on here. "why would you lie about this? because you lied earlier when you said it would cost $40 to ship the game!"

Also, am I missing something here? If he's buying a second copy to "replace this one", then why does he wanna cancel the order. I would say "okay, then send me the replacement one please".

[quote name='rp71284']"i don't have a camoria for this laptop & why would i lie like i said before my dog grab a hold of one of my item i place on my small sheif & just whne i was going to get it i couldn't find it so i had to go down stairs & found pieces of the things that the game i was selling my chewed up the music CD compleatly beeded the metal case cove & got ripped up the introugtion book & the woste part is he chewed up the game disc split in half unable to even be repair i can't replace this one so now i have to but another by buying another to replace this thats why i wanted to cancle this item"[/QUOTE]

That's the funniest shit ever. I kind of felt bad for the guy as I know what it feels like to have an auction go much lower than I was expecting. The kid is probably only like 12 or so based on how he talks and was hoping to make some money off this instead of losing a ton.

Anyway, considering the OP gave him negative feedback already, and refused to do the mutual cancellation thing, I'd just refund the OP via paypal and be done with it. But it looks like he's clueless about that.

Please ask him to send the copy chewed up by the dog as is.

If he is enough of a smart ass to find a dog to chew it, Then ask for a full refund after because it was unusable and not as described.

If you get a chewed copy and can't get a refund I'm sure enough people will throw in a $1 to fund the attempt just to see what will happen.

Usually when items sell for a price lower than the seller wanted (the seller's fault entirely, because you have to ship it out regardless of the final ending price and if not you deserve a negative) they just say make something up. For example, someone won a bid on a Suikoden II for a low amount and the seller just said the game was out of stock. That is the seller being a dishonest asshole.

In this case, not only is the seller being a dishonest asshole, they're providing excellent entertainment for everyone else with their sheer level of stupidity.

[quote name='Number83']OP, you said you paid as soon as the auction was over...I really hope you are getting your refund.[/QUOTE]

That's where Ebay/Paypal buyer protection comes in :)

ogm op how do u not get i cancle ietm beecoz i todl u my dog chew on it end brek it i caem home a nite and i find it in peeses in my carpit i am reputibal pleze dont ruen my good name nobbody will by form me now

I asked him "Can I pay with dog biscuits if I win this game? A dog is a man's best friend, and if you have a dog I am sure he would love them! I would pay you with money by my dog ate it all!"

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']I asked him "Can I pay with dog biscuits if I win this game? A dog is a man's best friend, and if you have a dog I am sure he would love them! I would pay you with money by my dog ate it all!"[/QUOTE]

ha. i told him if i win the auction, he must wait to be paid. my doggy ate my money and am waiting for all of those singles to be pooped out.

ooh.. can't wait to hear more on this story. SERIOUSLY sometimes I just want to sit down with one of these inconceivably stupid people and just interrogate them on just how the shaq-fu they can be sooooo dumb! What the hell is wrong with them?

[quote name='WormFOODx']I just asked a question for his new listing:

"You listed this as a new item, but has your dog chewed on it?"[/QUOTE]

Here is the response!!!

i just order a new it won't get here until tuesday

- xaxl100

bread's done
Back