GGT 41 Gave Chac A Ticket For Playing Outrun IRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
The police, the police, the police can eat a big faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat dick.

Kingdom Hearts can eat a big faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat dick.

Castle Crashers can eat a big faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat dick.

Halo Reach can eat a big faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat dick.

Quantum Theory? Game of the generation.

[quote name='ninja dog']so....my nephew convinced me to try pokemon platinum.

it was fun.

but it's no Quantum Theory[/QUOTE]
Yeah, Platinum is better.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Beast remix.

Oh yeah, Pokeymanz Pokeymanz Pokeymanz can eat a big faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat dick.

Charizard can eat a big faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat dick.

Bulbasaur can wat a big faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat dick.

Dugtrio ain't nothin' to fuck with.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I put my balls in the xbox every time i play QT

Dat heatsink feels soooo good[/QUOTE]

is it not too hot ? mine burns me :cry:

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Yeah, Platinum is better.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH[/QUOTE]

please.

Pokemon games have those old nintendo graphics and QT's story is way deeper.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']If you've played one Pokemon game, you've played them all.

Real talk.[/QUOTE]

If you've played one game in a franchise, you've played them all.

[quote name='KingBroly']If you've played one game in a franchise, you've played them all.[/QUOTE]

Madden disagrees with you.

[quote name='KingBroly']If you've played one game in a franchise, you've played them all.[/QUOTE]

Just wait until you play Quantum Theory 2. :bouncy:

Man, I really dunno what I wanna do. I'm thinkin about watching something, but I was also thinking about playing Yakuza 3 again, but I also wanna start Metroid Other M. I have no class tomorrow.

Hmm...

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Just wait until you play Quantum Theory 2. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

*inserts the following franchises that people love
- Halo
- Call of Duty
- Every Sports Game Ever
- Every Square Enix JRPG where Nomura is involved
- Zelda
- God of War

[quote name='seanr1221']Do you want to complete a game or just start one, Zew?[/QUOTE]

Start. Don't care about completing.

[quote name='Chacrana']Birth By Sleep will take a lot less time, most likely.[/QUOTE]

I think it takes about 6-8 hours per character.

[quote name='dallow']Chu Chu Rocket coming back! Whoooo!

to iphone...better than nothing
[/QUOTE]

Aw man... It better come to PSN or Xbox Live. I love Chu Chu Rocket. :cry:

Just beat Minerva's Den. Hands down the best DLC I've ever played. More games need to do standalone story DLC like this.

I want to get excited for Enslaved, but I can't. Too bad they don't have a little blue pill for that.

QUANTUM THEORY 2, though....HYPE CITYYYYYY!!11!! YEAHHHHHH!!!1

caine.jpg

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']What will Valve do when Gabe Newell collapses into himself like a dying star?[/QUOTE]

It will create a black hole and Portal itself into another dimension.

Seeing a lot of medals on giantbomb. Hope their membership thing goes over well. They provide such awesome content that I signed up for my year subscription. I would hate for them to disappear or start having to cut back on staff.

I like having a lot of games as long as I have someplace to store them out of sight. Which I do, so it's cool.

I've been to giantbomb one time I think.

I store my games in the closet now. So many looked dumb on multiple shelves.

Yeah I have a nice big double door cabinet for games, movies, books, etc in the living room. Nice and tall and goes well with the wood flooring and stuff.

I've actually been enjoying their forums a lot. People there are pretty cool, I'm getting fucking sick of GAF's shit and JSP and a few others in this GGT are turning me off to CAG for gaming discussion. Of course, the deals forums are still the best.

[quote name='jer7583']I like having a lot of games as long as I have someplace to store them out of sight. Which I do, so it's cool.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't about having the games in or out of sight, but I hate just having games sit there, unplayed ya know?

I'm hoping the blockbuster plan will help me focus on one thing at a time.

The Big live show was pretty awesome. My only compliant is that the Comicvine content was pretty weak. At least the girl provided some eye candy... she was pretty well dressed compared to everyone else. All they did were quiz's and some dumb vs questions. I'm sure they could have done much better.

[quote name='jer7583']Seeing a lot of medals on giantbomb. Hope their membership thing goes over well. They provide such awesome content that I signed up for my year subscription. I would hate for them to disappear or start having to cut back on staff.[/QUOTE]
Same here, The Bombcast is easily one of my favorite podcasts. And all their video content is great as well. So I signed up for a year subscription.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back