GGT 41 Gave Chac A Ticket For Playing Outrun IRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received my copy of Tales of VS. from eBay. I just played a little Blur today, along with some classic PS1 games (like Ridge Racer, Chrono Cross, and Xenogears) to celebrate its 15th Birthday. I

[quote name='seanr1221']It wasn't about having the games in or out of sight, but I hate just having games sit there, unplayed ya know?

I'm hoping the blockbuster plan will help me focus on one thing at a time.[/QUOTE]

yeah I know what you mean. I figure as long as they weren't expensive purchases I don't mind. It's not like my copies of gears of war 1 or project sylpheed or PGR4 or other old title are worth more than a few bucks anywhere anyway, so they might as well stay.

Pre-ordered DR2 and put my 5 dollar credit towards it; I was gonna use it to lower the price of another game, but I have sooo many already.

I need to buy another shelf. Right now I have two shelves and not enough space for Games + books/movies. I love the look of a nice organized shelf, but having an out of site organize game collection would be nice, too bad I don't have the space for something like that.

I'm getting excited for Halo Reach. Although I'm not really sure why. Hype Machine probably.

[quote name='ninja dog']so....my nephew convinced me to try pokemon platinum.

it was fun.

but it's no Quantum Theory[/QUOTE]

Quantum Theory is good.

But it's no Kinect

[quote name='manthing']Kinect wasn't named as a sponsor of the New Orleans vs state of Minnesota football match.

:nottalking:[/QUOTE]

What was then?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Keeps getting worse. Tron Bonne? Come on now.[/QUOTE]

Tron Bonne over Gene or Phoenix? The fuck?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Don't worry, Super Marvel vs. Capcom 3 will show up a year after and have more characters.[/QUOTE]

All palette swaps too!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']All palette swaps too![/QUOTE]

Actually, the pallet swaps are "DLC costumes", $15 for alternate colors. Pay up.

courage_wolf_summertime_haters_gonna_hate.PNG

[quote name='dallow']I posted that on the last page.[/QUOTE]

I know...

I used it to answer King Broly because

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Move :cool:[/QUOTE]

Was a named sponsor of tonight's game.

Just URGH Birth By Sleep's camera has gotten SO HORRENDOUS as of late. How could they make a camera system worse than Kingdom Hearts 1? HOW? It boggles the mind!

Oh sweet, Tron Bonne. Probably literally the ONLY character I don't think I've ever heard anyone request to be in the game.

I'm sure her moveset will be very similar to the one in MvC2, as well. Really innovating there, Capcom.

Beat Aqua's story in Birth by Sleep. 8 hours, 58 hours on Normal.
fuck the final boss, fuck him fuck him fuck him fuck him fuck him

Screw that shit, I'm going back to Other M

Capcom is doing a good job of trolling people with MvC3. No Gene, Fantastic 4, Phoenix Wright, etc. Yet they give us Tron fucking Bonne, Morrigan, and Trish.

Maybe I should start asking for bad characters. You know, reverse psychology?

I really wonder about some of the choices they are making with the MvC3 roster, mainly Trish and Tron Bonne. They are two characters that no one demanded, and it doesn't please the hardcore or the casual player.

What is the logic behind it, business wise?

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Capcom is doing a good job of trolling people with MvC3. No Gene, Fantastic 4, Phoenix Wright, etc. Yet they give us Tron fucking Bonne, Morrigan, and Trish.

Maybe I should start asking for bad characters. You know, reverse psychology?[/QUOTE]

Tron Bonne?

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Capcom is doing a good job of trolling people with MvC3. No Gene, Fantastic 4, Phoenix Wright, etc. Yet they give us Tron fucking Bonne, Morrigan, and Trish.

Maybe I should start asking for bad characters. You know, reverse psychology?[/QUOTE]

Yea, what are these weird ass choices.

I get the feeling that the 4.0 update forced my iPod Touch to become shit at staying connected to my wifi router. Sometimes it'll refuse to connect after a few hours, so I have to reset the router just because of the iPod Touch.
[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']The Comic Vine guys are the worst part of the Big Live Show.[/QUOTE]
Were the Anime Vice guys/gals on there? the one video on Giant Bomb staring them was awful, as they just spouted off 4chan references and other stupid crap that made me hope that that site would die.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I get the feeling that the 4.0 update forced my iPod Touch to become shit at staying connected to my wifi router. Sometimes it'll refuse to connect after a few hours, so I have to reset the router just because of the iPod Touch.[/QUOTE]

That happened to my old 1st gen iphone when I upgraded to 3.1.2 way back when

Why is ChuChu Rocket only coming to the iPhone/iPad?

Trying to download the Big Live Live Show, Live! from Justin.tv and it's nearly 10 gigs for everything.

Trons inclusion probably means more megaman legends games in the future or something. Besides, she's a pretty popular character to begin with.

Morrigan is a staple, quit crying!

I dunno about Trish, maybe they want 2 characters per property or something?

Also to be fair why would they put gene in, like 19 people bought godhand.

[quote name='heavyd853']Trons inclusion probably means more megaman legends games in the future or something. Besides, she's a pretty popular character to begin with.

Morrigan is a staple, quit crying!

I dunno about Trish, maybe they want 2 characters per property or something?

Also to be fair why would they put gene in, like 19 people bought godhand.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's why they put in Mega Man from Legends in TvC, MvC2, and a lot of other Capcom fighting games. To give an announcement shortly after its' release that MML3 was coming.

People want Gene because he'd fit the game, and he's also ridiculously awesome. His Ultra attack should be a fury of 3.0's coming from Dual God Hands.

You realize the tron bonne game and mml2 came out the same year that mvc2 did, dont you?

I'll give you tvc though, who knows what they were thinking with that game.

i support tron bonne and anything that indicates capcom has not forgotten about the excellent megaman legends series.

Trailer for MvC3 was slick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back