GGT 41 Gave Chac A Ticket For Playing Outrun IRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft looks stupid

actually I really like the visual style but it seems boring. Collect shit, build shit, fall asleep

Wario Land Shake has pretty much the most 1 dimensional gameplay I've ever experienced. There just doesn't seem to be a whole lot going on in it.

So I took advantage of the amazing deals Kmart was having and bought Spiderman Shattered Dimensions, Kingdom Hearts BBS, and Valkyria Chronicles II but I don't know which one to start first.

Holy shiiiit. My roommate kept me up to 5am being loud (inb4sexjoke), and then when I was getting ready for class the fire alarm went off. This is a day.

[quote name='dallow']I remember it taking forever to load characters from songs.
Maybe because I had a slow 3G phone.[/QUOTE]

I have a 1st gen iPod Touch and it runs well for me, besides some occasional hang-ups during battle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got no prob with Tron being in MVC3. I used her quite often in 2. And JSP, you are always bitching about this roomie. Why don't you just tell him to shut the fuck up?

[quote name='Cheska19']So I took advantage of the amazing deals Kmart was having and bought Spiderman Shattered Dimensions, Kingdom Hearts BBS, and Valkyria Chronicles II but I don't know which one to start first.[/QUOTE]

I'd start Spidey first (although I'm not planning to get this game myself) as it seems like a game that you could get through pretty quickly compared to the other two.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']So is KH, no?[/QUOTE]

Sort of. There are 3 characters to choose from and it takes about 6-8 hours with each.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I can't wait for my second time through the campaign for PvZ XBLA.[/QUOTE]

Why?

I think I'm just going to restart KH: Birth by Sleep on normal. I just get the feeling that playing this on Proud will be more annoying than challenging. I could just get the secret ending on youtube anyway...

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']Why?

I think I'm just going to restart KH: Birth by Sleep on normal. I just get the feeling that playing this on Proud will be more annoying than challenging. I could just get the secret ending on youtube anyway...[/QUOTE]

these kinds of simple action games are rarely fun on more difficult settings. Good AI and game balance makes games fun on hard difficulties.

Oh mah GOD, guys, go read the Goldeneye thread in the Deals forum.

fucking retards, I swear.

"SO WHAT IF GOLDENEYE IS OLD? CHRONO TRIGGER DS WAS GREAT!"

[quote name='ninja dog']these kinds of simple action games are rarely fun on more difficult settings. Good AI and game balance makes games fun on hard difficulties.[/QUOTE]
I had fun playing KH and KH2 on proud. I think it's just because of the PSP controls I'm having trouble with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I had playing KH and KH2 on proud.[/QUOTE]

As did I, they were too easy otherwise. I'm surprised I even played and beat both, damned disney nostalgia.

I may try to balance out KH and Spidey. Is Spidey supposed to be better than Metroid? That was the other game I was debating getting.

I really want Spider-man... but HALO and DEAD RISING 2. And I also need to start putting away for a new PC and PS3....ugh...

[quote name='Cheska19']I may try to balance out KH and Spidey. Is Spidey supposed to be better than Metroid? That was the other game I was debating getting.[/QUOTE]

I dunno about better--both games have been pretty well received by the game journalists. Of course, you may just have to take that with a grain of salt.

[quote name='seanr1221']Spidey > Metroid.

Which is so sad :/[/QUOTE]

Ugh, wow really? I was really looking forward to Metroid, but I wasn't going to be home when it released so I just thought I would wait until I got back to purchase it . Then I saw how cheap people were selling it for, so I thought there may be a reason for that.

I never understood why people liked Frank West so much. He seemed like a fairly generic character to me. More so than chuck greene seems to be.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I never understood why people liked Frank West so much. He seemed like a fairly generic character to me. More so than chuck greene seems to be.[/QUOTE]

But those people are just fans of Dead Rising, why wouldn't they be excited to see him in the sequel?

I don't think he's an amazing character, but he was likable, and I really liked the story in DR so I don't want his story to end with
Standing on top of a tank surrounded by zombies and yelling.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I never understood why people liked Frank West so much. He seemed like a fairly generic character to me. More so than chuck greene seems to be.[/QUOTE]

It's because he's covered wars.

Why wasn't this the first answer?

I love Frank West with all I got because he was fucking crazy. What kind of person really answers the question "Do you know how to work that gun?" with "I've covered wars, y'know."? That automatically means you are fucking AWESOME.

[quote name='distgfx']
Frank West didn't cover wars? IT'S ALL A LIE?!
[/QUOTE]

image.php

So X-blades might just be the worst game I've played this generation. I feel ripped off and I got the game for free (some best buy coupon a couple of months ago).

[quote name='Cheska19']Ugh, wow really? I was really looking forward to Metroid, but I wasn't going to be home when it released so I just thought I would wait until I got back to purchase it . Then I saw how cheap people were selling it for, so I thought there may be a reason for that.[/QUOTE]

It's pretty sexist to boot.

I finally got into playing Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep. Had an interruption earlier (something going on at my neighbors place), but later resumed. The game is tons of fun and haven't loved a Kingdom Hearts anywhere near as much since II. Its easily looking to be my GotY. Looks great on PSP and plays great. Loving the soundtrack also. I don't like Ventus as much as Sora and Roxas so far, but he may grow on me more later.

So anyone have any suggestions for games like LEGO:HP?

Lots of collecting/puzzles/problem solving, but light on the combat/platforming -- specifically designed for coop...

Chika didn't like LEGO SW... not sure if we should try LEGO Batman or LEGO Indy instead...

Doesn't have to be a LEGO game, necessarily. Prefer PS360.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']So anyone have any suggestions for games like LEGO:HP?

Lots of collecting/puzzles/problem solving, but light on the combat/platforming -- specifically designed for coop...

Chika didn't like LEGO SW... not sure if we should try LEGO Batman or LEGO Indy instead...

Doesn't have to be a LEGO game, necessarily. Prefer PS360.[/QUOTE]
Only get Lego Batman if you're a big fan of the Batman mythos. I love Lego SW and Batman, and those are really the only ones I can recommend. Lego Indy is boring and seemed more complicated than the other games for no reason other than being complicated. My girl was just completely awful at it, but then she was bad at Lego HP, too, so maybe if your girl is good at Lego HP and likes it then get Indy.

Oh, and as for non Lego games, try RE5? My gf likes co-oping that. I mean, I know you may have a strong dislike for it (I sure do) but if you're just looking for stuff to play with her then it can be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back