Alan Wake Limited Edition (360) $39.99 at Amazon

aaron50

CAGiversary!
[IMG-R=5838]18049[/IMG-R]Hardbound in quality linen, the Limited Collector’s edition is designed to resemble a hardcover book. The pack will include:

• Game Disc in box with unique art
  • Exclusive In-Game Audio Commentary and Hints by Remedy
  • “The Alan Wake Files” – a 144pg book that includes a short story written by Alan Wake and compiles the FBI dossiers investigating the events in Bright Falls, WA
  • Exclusive Audio Disc with Soundtrack and Score
  • Game Add-on token redeemable on Xbox LIVE for the first Alan Wake add-on content pack
  • Exclusive Xbox disc with special content: Alan Wake Xbox Live Theme and Alan Wake Avatar for Xbox LIVE
:360: Alan Wake Limited Edition $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lochack']Maybe i can get few of them and than flip them.[/QUOTE]
Or you could grab 1 and leave some for people who actually want it. Just sayin :bouncy:

You should buy 10 or so of them - I hear they're going for crazy prices!!! Hurry and buy them!

I'm a sucker for CE's and this is one of the best ever. Seriously, if you don't own Alan Wake.....get this!!!

One of the best games this year and this year has been crammed with AAA titles!

[quote name='aaron50']Alan Wake limited edition only 39.99 at Amazon[/QUOTE]

Damn, I gave up and got it on eBay a few days ago... Literally. Granted its about the same price I paid.

Anyhow, its one of the nicer CE/LE I’ve seen this generation... Very cool. :)

Crap another 5-star deal I had to pull the trigger on. I wake up, check CAG, presto a game I had no intention of buying until 1 minute ago is now being shipped to my house.

[quote name='mitnosi']Or you could grab 1 and leave some for people who actually want it. Just sayin :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

nobody want that bullshit.

Is this game worth owning? My brother bought it and beat it in one sitting i'm yet to play it and Reach is coming out tuesday and fifa at end of month

Man.. I don't know. I was liking at the prices on ebay. Looks like I'll just scrape by with $10. Plus I need to keep my Amazon balance up so I can use the $20 BO Credit on a future game.

[quote name='el swordo']Is this game worth owning? My brother bought it and beat it in one sitting i'm yet to play it and Reach is coming out tuesday and fifa at end of month[/QUOTE]
If you've already seen it, there's no point in owning other than collector's value.

well I picked up a copy I'll probably play through it and hold onto it for awhile. Maybe it'll appreciate in value. @Jodou I haven't played it yet

[quote name='Jaysonguy']English? Is that what?
Complete sentences?
"Nobody want" what exactly?[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, this is the internet. Please stop trying to sound intelligent.

It was a poke at a game that was in many areas a disappointment.

1. the story is one of the best parts.
2. the CE comes with a book that covers TONS of story related elements you can't find anywhere else.
3. It has a premium theme, avatar outfit,in game dev commentary, a GOOD documentary, the Signal dlc, and a soundtrack on a physical disc.

For actual extra CONTENT its probably the best CE released this year if not the best in years.

[quote name='Armads']I'm sorry, this is the internet. Please stop trying to sound intelligent.

It was a poke at a game that was in many areas a disappointment.[/QUOTE]

Just because you didn't like the game doesn't mean that others will not. Quit being a douche.

Considering they are only going for $35-40 on eBay, go ahead lose money.

I thought this game was great. Maybe the extra long development cycle raised the expectations to unreachable levels for some, but I didn't read too much about it until this year. As such, I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it. That being said, if I didn't already own a copy of the game or I wasn't broke as a joke, I would jump on this in a heartbeat.

[quote name='thebob101']Considering they are only going for $35-40 on eBay, go ahead lose money.[/QUOTE]

Games are not investments. We buy them cause we enjoy playing them and having/collecting the LE swag.

[quote name='rockstarnati']Why? Why did you have to post this? Reach comes out Tuesday and now I have the sudden urge to spend $40 more dollars... Damn you! lol[/QUOTE]
I'm banking on the Reach LE going half off sometime before Christmas, just like the Halo 3 LE did.

[quote name='Serpentor']For those who already have this LE, is it seelbook case or not? Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

All the reviews and unboxings I have seen show a regular case and a really bland one at that.

[quote name='drawingboard']I'm banking on the Reach LE going half off sometime before Christmas, just like the Halo 3 LE did.[/QUOTE]

I hope you're right! Back on topic, I think this Alan Wake CE is too awesome to pass up! I'm probably gonna order this later today.

i remember really liking the music in this game- after every episode/chapter they would like roll credits n play a new song--i actually always sat through that-cuz the music (for me at least) was so good-

that book looks sweet/wouldn't mind reading those short stories-

$40 is a damn steal for anyone who hasn't played it-

Seems like a cool edition, but like most people I like the idea of it more than I think I'd like the game. $40 isn't a bad price at all, but how good can that book be? And I'm guessing that the soundtrack is available online someplace. Thanks for posting anyway.

fuck it. Bought one even though I already own the game. I'll just trade my old copy in for $15 at GS for Halo Reach and maybe give the DLC code to someone here. Really enjoyed the story and I'm sure I'll love this set.

bread's done
Back