A Nightmare On Elm Street - $26.99
Iron Man 2(Blu/dvd/digital copy) - $19.99

$12.99
Daybreakers
Orphan
Halloween II
Coraline

*Free Limited Edition Toy Story 3 Iron Pack case*
when you pre-order Toy Story 3 Blu ray combo by Nov. 1st(avail. Nov. 2nd)

*Free $5.00 Best Buy gift card when you pre-order The Pacific(avail. Nov. 2nd)

*Info thanks to CES at Blu-ray.com*

Anyone know if you placed the order online for Iron MAn 2 during the screwup and received the GC to order it for $15 plus tax, can you get it price adjusted in store at Walmart?

So the Iron-Man 2 blu/dvd/digi is actually cheaper in it's second week of release? Isn't it $21.99 Tuesday and only for the first two hours? Or am I mistaken?

So I'll just go and get Iron Man 2 anytime of the day on Tuesday and not worry about the price, then go back next week and price adjust the difference. I guess it's not too bad since I want a few other things anyway.

This may be a dumb question and I have never seen it asked or at least noticed it asked, but does Best Buy take manufacture coupons? Like the BatB $10 off?

[quote name='Enuf']Price match B/R iron man 2 from target it's 18[/QUOTE]

That's the single disc version. This one is the BR, dvd, and digital copy.

[quote name='kaseydme']This may be a dumb question and I have never seen it asked or at least noticed it asked, but does Best Buy take manufacture coupons? Like the BatB $10 off?[/QUOTE]Yes, they do take coupons like the $10 BatB coupon.

[quote name='jgiovanni']Anyone know if you placed the order online for Iron MAn 2 during the screwup and received the GC to order it for $15 plus tax, can you get it price adjusted in store at Walmart?[/QUOTE]

Anyone know if the above option is feasable?

[quote name='integrafied1']Karate Kid 2-pack w/ 1984 & 2010 versions - $35.99[/QUOTE]

Eeeeeew. Just buy the KK1 & 2 Blu-Ray pack if you want two discs of Karate Kid-ness.

Wonder how much The Pacific is going to be at BB...Amazon has it for 68, I'd guess Best Buy will have it for close to 80, so the $5 GC probably won't be worth it.

I just made arrangements with my cousin to pick Ironman 2 for me while I was at work tomorrow so I can just wait a week now. I will probably pick this up on Sunday.

The 19.99 Iron Man 2 is the same one Target is selling this week for 17.99, 1 Disc in a standard DVD Case.

[quote name='Jiggles']The 19.99 Iron Man 2 is the same one Target is selling this week for 17.99, 1 Disc in a standard DVD Case.[/QUOTE]
The OP says otherwise.

[quote name='Jiggles']The 19.99 Iron Man 2 is the same one Target is selling this week for 17.99, 1 Disc in a standard DVD Case.[/QUOTE]
The ad clearly shows the 3-disc version. What's the source for your statement?

[quote name='PopcornBandit']I'm a Rob Zombie fanboy (movie-wise, not music-wise) so I may pick up H2 for $12.99. That's a pretty decent price.[/QUOTE]

But its a shitty movie. I am a Zombie fan too but that one I can't justify purchasing.

To reiterate, looking at the source. The Ad picture clearly states the 3 disc version.

Just curious if anyone knows the Target PM-ing policy. Is it just one and done or lets say that I PM today and then go back next week to PM would that work or do I have to return/rebuy

[quote name='Wario64']so beauty and the beast becomes $15 after coupon[/QUOTE]

fantastic. just gotta find where i placed the print off of that coupon

[quote name='lordopus99']To reiterate, looking at the source. The Ad picture clearly states the 3 disc version.[/QUOTE]

It's also an ad that hasn't officially been put on display or online yet. They can pull the ads if it is an error which I'm thinking it is. Further evidence that this may be true is the fact that they seemed to have incorrectly placed the cover of the original Nightmare on Elm Street blu ray release in the place of the remake. I think someone may end up losing their job...

[quote name='joshnorm']Just curious if anyone knows the Target PM-ing policy. Is it just one and done or lets say that I PM today and then go back next week to PM would that work or do I have to return/rebuy[/QUOTE]

It's been a while since I did a price match after the purchase but if I remember correctly, they processed it as a return/rebuy (without actually handing over the product) in any case. From that point of view, they should adjust multiple times (though, I don't know whether this is the official policy).

[quote name='BuckSatan']It's also an ad that hasn't officially been put on display or online yet. They can pull the ads if it is an error which I'm thinking it is. Further evidence that this may be true is the fact that they seemed to have incorrectly placed the cover of the original Nightmare on Elm Street blu ray release in the place of the remake. I think someone may end up losing their job...[/QUOTE]

Best Buy will not pull the ads (logistic and financial nightmare compared to losing $5 or less on a movie). In the worst case, they will put out a sign at the door saying there's an error in the ad. However, that does not affect any price matching done at Target (unless they call the Best Buy store, which so far, for me, they have never done).

[quote name='grognard66']OP - can you post the Best Buy game sales for the week of 10/3 in the video games thread too? Thanks![/QUOTE]

PM sent

For those of you holding out on Iron Man 2 for a week, you could just buy it now at whatever price Best Buy has, then price match next week and get the difference back. If they are still giving 10% + the difference, it might even be a better deal.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']For those of you holding out on Iron Man 2 for a week, you could just buy it now at whatever price Best Buy has, then price match next week and get the difference back. If they are still giving 10% + the difference, it might even be a better deal.[/QUOTE]

Since CC went out of business they stopped giving the extra 10% off of the difference. The 10% off the difference could only be applied when it was a price match from a competitor not a pm from BB or BB.com.

Have a strong feeling the Iron-man 2 3-disc for only $20 is a MISTAKE and the person doing the ads is gonna get FIRED!

[quote name='Penguin1084']wow. nice price on iron man 2 a week after it comes out.

and I'll be there for the TS3 iron pack :)

thanks op![/QUOTE]

It's starting to look like Iron Man 2 will be Black Friday's $10 Blu-ray (like Wolverine and Dark Knight were last year). :bouncy:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']For those of you holding out on Iron Man 2 for a week, you could just buy it now at whatever price Best Buy has, then price match next week and get the difference back. If they are still giving 10% + the difference, it might even be a better deal.[/QUOTE]Best Buy stopped giving 10% additional difference for a competitor's PM back in 2009. They never gave 10% additional back on PMing against their own prices. Circuit City would give 10% additional back on a PM including their own prices, before they changed it in 2008.

[quote name='basketb']Best Buy will not pull the ads (logistic and financial nightmare compared to losing $5 or less on a movie). In the worst case, they will put out a sign at the door saying there's an error in the ad. However, that does not affect any price matching done at Target (unless they call the Best Buy store, which so far, for me, they have never done).[/QUOTE]

not even just that, those ad's are printed out probably by sunday, packed together with the comic's in sunday's paper. my store at stop&shop gets them between late monday or sometime on tuesday. it'd be pretty impossible to pull that ad.

What about DVDs? I don't get why you are only doing Blu. Don't get me wrong I own way more Blu-Rays than DVDs, but I buy a lot of TV seasons on DVD.

[quote name='BuckinKaeding']What about DVDs? I don't get why you are only doing Blu. Don't get me wrong I own way more Blu-Rays than DVDs, but I buy a lot of TV seasons on DVD.[/QUOTE]

Hmm..well I guess it's just because I assumed that there wasn't a large demand for the dvd info.
You would be the first to request it, that I'm aware of at least.
Personally, I haven't bought a dvd that I can think of for at least couple of years now. (save for the Always Sunny sets)
I can include the dvd info on here if it's desired.
What does everyone else think? Would you like to see both the blu and dvd pricing?

bread's done
Back