Marvel vs Capcom 3 Amazon Promo Code Thread.

Is this code an actual "code" and NOT tied up to your Amazon accounts only?

Ok... so who's peddling?

I'll buy or even trade for one on who's offering the better deal.

PM please.

Is there anyone who has a voucher for the PS3 version that would be interested in trading for my X360 voucher? My fight stick is for the PS3, and I thought someone else might be in a similar situation, but for the 360. Thanks!

i will trade any three of these codes for one.

PSN
army of two extraction code
aliens vs predator dlc skins
modern warfare 2 system walpaper
bioshock 2 multiplayer bonus code
little big planet psp uncharted 2 motorstorm and killzone 2 dlc code
mag zver code
ninja gaiden 2 unlockable costume code
mod nation racers kratos code

xbox 360
Halo Reach Recon Helmet
bioshock 2 multiplayer bonus code
call of duty modern warfafe 2 gamer pics code
mass effect 2 terminus gear code
army of two multiplayer extraction code
saboteur in game knife code
fifa soccer magazine code 1 year subscription code
forza 3 audi r8 code

any takers

I would really appreciate a code if anyone isn't planning to use it =) Was planning to buy this for my brother's birthday, he loves MvC!

[quote name='Ratchet & CAG']Is the Amazon code for $29 Off right?[/QUOTE]

Yep.

Paying $20 to save $29 makes sense. Otherwise I'll just buy the game (for $29 + $10 off) for a total of $19 and sell it for $50 sealed when it arrives. No big deal. personally.

I have a code for the 360 version that I would like to trade for a PS3 version code if anyone has one.

Any takers?

As an aside --
How do these trades usually work? I don't want to get taken advantage of... is there a standardized protocol or is it all just community trust?

I have a 360 code, interested in Amazon gift cards or MS points preferably. But I'd take paypal too. $15 seems fair, then we both split the savings. PM if interested.

Edit: Code is sold!

Last edited by a moderator:
I could really really use a code if anyone is giving away one. Thanks. Doubt people will look this far but couldnt hurt to try.

I have codes for copies on Dead Space and Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 (both PC) from the EA store that I could trade for one of these codes.

[quote name='Ferretom']Whoops, I'm an idiot. I forgot Dead Rising 2 was a 360 exclusive... so no PS3 codes.[/QUOTE]dead rising 2 was also released on the ps3

If anyone has an extra code or would like to email me the one they used since some people are claiming it will work more than once....PLEASE send it to me. Thanks.

I got a Pain code for PSN and some rentals, if anyones willing to trade. PM me. Will throw in a Locoroco 2 code also, but not sure if it's been redeemed.

If anyone is willing to be very generous and want to give out their code, I would greatly appreciate it, PM me anytime. I can also test if a "used code" can be used again. :)

Sorry, I don't really have anything to give away.

Thanks CAG!

I hate to be a beggar, but if anyone is willing to pass a code to me, i'd be much appreciative...

i would offer to dance, but i would fear the world ending

bread's done
Back