This OTT Has Lasted Longer Than the Rangers did in the World Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, remind me, I'm having some trouble here... who did they steamroll to get to the World Series, though? I can't remember. I think it's a team you're a fan of? Can you help me out here?

Choking in World Series > Not Making It ;)

Not Making Playoffs < Getting Beat By A Team That Got Beat In the World Series By A Bow Tie Wearing Kid ;(

Still talking about baseball?

indifferent0020.gif

[quote name='manthing']Still talking about baseball?

indifferent0020.gif
[/QUOTE]
You may want to ignore every OTT title I make for the next 5 months or so.

BTW, you can blame Casey for this.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']You may want to ignore every OTT title I make for the next 5 months or so.

BTW, you can blame Casey for this.[/QUOTE]

I don't care. You are talking to someone who watched their team win one playoff game before this year. I got my world series hat in the mail the other day and have been proudly rocking it. :cool:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I will seriously leave the OTT if the next one is another shitty sports OTT[/QUOTE]
It won't be, I promise.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']they haven't been good in like a year[/QUOTE]

I think the subtracting of DP and JJ has really diminished the animosity and rage, that fueled the OTTs. Which it turn took the OTTs for a turn to the boring. The only time we get animosity is when f|owery gets angry about stupid HR people ;)

Morning, early rising OTT'ers.

Personally, nothing is more attractive to me than a sparkling personality and sense of humor. :mrgreen:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Must be nice.[/QUOTE]

Not really. Honestly, I miss working. Don't mind spending time with kids, but I have gotten too lazy.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']And a great smile :D[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the Scoliosis Twins. A wonderful set of oompah loompahs can smile in their own way. :bouncy:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Don't forget the Scoliosis Twins. A wonderful set of oompah loompahs can smile in their own way. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Indeed.
Also, flexibility is an oft-underrated and oft-forgotten quality.

Well it looks as though my car will be fixed soon. This means I will be looking for a super shitty part time job very soon. This is terrible.

Why hasn't this CEO guy called me yet? It has been a fucking week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back