Julian Assange is the OTT Man of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseyRyback

Staff member
Feedback
131 (100%)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L-ueFdKzjc

Aside from having the most ballin hair of all time and being a straight up pimp, he fights to hold governments and businesses accountable for their actions. For this noble act he has been mercilessly persecuted.

He wins OTT MOTY for those items listed above, but his biggest contribution was might end up being his downfall. The OTT has always felt that fucking bitches raw is the most tried and true method when it comes to fucking bitches. For this he has upheld the virtues of the OTT mightily and we reward him as such.

Also we must celebrate his bail release. Now that he is free he can fight any trumped up charges he faces while finding more bitches to fuck raw. fuck em all raw Julian, fuck em all!

Last edited by a moderator:
That works out well for you married guys, but you can't trust anybody anymore.

Like 2pac said: 'Either a $$$$a wear a rubber or he die smokin'

I don't support/agree with his tactics or being an accused rapist.

~~~~~~~~~

Not hours after I was told of a big party happening Saturday and looking forward to getting smashed I got a call asking if I would watch those dogs Saturday.

fuck.

Shimmy shimmy yah shimmy yeah shimmy yay[quote name='flowery']I don't support/agree with his tactics or being an accused rapist.
[/QUOTE]

He didn't rape anyone in the traditional sense. The law is crazy but if I'm understanding it right, either his condom broke while having sex or he didn't wear one when the girl asked him to. And to what tactics do you specifically refer?

[quote name='Maklershed']Shimmy shimmy yah shimmy yeah shimmy yay

He didn't rape anyone in the traditional sense. The law is crazy but if I'm understanding it right, either his condom broke while having sex or he didn't wear one when the girl asked him to.[/QUOTE]

Oh, he didn't rape her, he just had sex with her without her approval. Yes, give this man an award. He's a rapist but it's OK because he's also hip and anti-government. Person of the Year!

[quote name='Survivalism']Oh, he didn't rape her, he just had sex with her without her approval. Yes, give this man an award. He's a rapist but it's OK because he's also hip and anti-government. Person of the Year![/QUOTE]
You're a blithering idiot.

[quote name='Maklershed']Shimmy shimmy yah shimmy yeah shimmy yay

He didn't rape anyone in the traditional sense. The law is crazy but if I'm understanding it right, either his condom broke while having sex or he didn't wear one when the girl asked him to. And to what tactics do you specifically refer?[/QUOTE]

Well there you have it. I never read anything other then headlines.

I just think he is a punk bitch and should go about his business another way.

I honestly don't care either way unless it is affecting me directly. So far it hasn't.

[quote name='Brak']You're a blithering idiot.[/QUOTE]

Nice use of blithering.

[quote name='flowery']Well there you have it. I never read anything other then headlines.

I just think he is a punk bitch and should go about his business another way.

I honestly don't care either way unless it is affecting me directly. So far it hasn't.

Nice use of blithering.[/QUOTE]

There you have the classic american viewpoint. That is why this place is so fucked up to begin with you understand, right? Because no one cares about anyone but themselves... "Its all good if I got mine, who gives a shit if others are suffering." Its sad.

98183-106343-helen-lovejoy_large.jpg

Nice pic, lol...well, you are certainly entitled to your viewpoint. :)

All I know is that Im tired of corporations getting away with everything but murder (while governments get away with murder) and all the other BS that goes on in the business and political climate in and around this country. There are a lot of crooked motherfuckers out there. If it not affecting you, you are lucky then. I know numerous people out of work or are otherwise suffering as a result.

If you can stand back and laugh at them, you are luckier than I, and I wish I were in your position. Best wishes.

EDIT:

[quote name='flowery']You don't have any clue what you are talking about. Don't even think about judging me over a post in the OTT that no way concerns you. Who the fuck are you anyways?

Now fuck off and die.[/QUOTE]

Lol, awful sensitive arent we, especially after your retorts to others comments? It it all good to talk shit a long as it is not about what you say?
It does concern me because it is a topic that I care about... If you dont like the man or the topic, go troll elsewhere, or expect someone to say what I said about your ignorant comments... :)

Now you can go crawl back under your rock.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']There you have the classic american viewpoint. That is why this place is so fucked up to begin with you understand, right? Because no one cares about anyone but themselves... "Its all good if I got mine, who gives a shit if others are suffering." Its sad.[/QUOTE]

You don't have any clue what you are talking about. Don't even think about judging me over a post in the OTT that no way concerns you. Who the fuck are you anyways?

Now fuck off and die.

I support this thread 100%.

I don't understand why he's the posterchild getting ass rammed by everybody. They should be going after the Private who leaked everything.

I haven't been paying much attention, but does wikileaks leak juicy corp. memos too?

This guy is a pimp and a cyberpunk.

In other news, the theatre near my work has an IMAX. Guess what I'll be seeing tomorrow!

[quote name='DT778']Step your game up Mak. Down with jpegs, up with videos.[/QUOTE]

Ever since the PSP "Marcus" ads I've refused to step my game up.

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Lol, awful sensitive arent we, especially after your retorts to others comments? It it all good to talk shit a long as it is not about what you say?
It does concern me because it is a topic that I care about... If you dont like the man or the topic, go troll elsewhere, or expect someone to say what I said about your ignorant comments... :)

Now you can go crawl back under your rock.[/QUOTE]

I will say it again since you seemed to not be able to process my comment through your dumbass brain.

You have no fucking clue what you are saying.

Don't come in here thinking you are cleaver and hip accusing me as some simple minded American. You know nothing about me or my views.

Now talk your bullshit prefab ideas taken from someone else and stab yourself in the fucking throat.

[quote name='flowery']I will say it again since you seemed to not be able to process my comment through your dumbass brain.

You have no fucking clue what you are saying.

Don't come in here thinking you are cleaver and hip accusing me as some simple minded American. You know nothing about me or my views.

Now talk your bullshit prefab ideas taken from someone else and stab yourself in the fucking throat.[/QUOTE]

Rofl. I could say the same thing you are saying to me, right back to you. You are judging me like you know me. I think you are better off not saying anything else. You make yourself look ignorant, there is nothing more I want to say. It is not my job to change your mind or pass judgments on you, or make you look dumb, I was critiquing and disagreeing with your comment (the comment you posted in an open forum, as anyone can register and reply...). If you cant tell the difference, and cant have an educated conversation without resorting to simple name-calling, then you truly are the ignorant one. Later.

[quote name='Eviltude']I approve rape![/QUOTE]
. . . and find it hilarious when children drown! :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']Amy Adams on Conan last night. :drool:[/QUOTE]
Yea, she makes me feel funny- like when you're climbing a rope in gym class.
I like to imagine her chiseled nose stabbing me in my pubic basin. I'd love to try and make her eyes water. :whistle2:o

[quote name='seanr1221']Finished all 4 seasons of 30 Rock on Netflix. No more 30 Rock :([/QUOTE]
Ditto.

[quote name='Maklershed']Amy Adams on Conan last night. :drool:[/QUOTE]
I saw that too. I kept trying to look up her dress. :joystick:

I don't think Tron: Legacy is going to do very good at the box office this weekend. It's been almost 30 years since the original, and its audience will be nerds and gamers.

I hate to admit it, but I think the Fighter or *Gasp!* Yogi Bear will do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back