You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']Same here. He's ok, but....yeah.

And really, another "this ott sucks" ott? fucking hell.[/QUOTE]

Give me a better name and I'll change it.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Should I be pleased in order to be contrarian, or should I go with the flow and be displeased?[/QUOTE]

contrary, please.

images

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']
images
[/QUOTE]

I think the fact that someone has had to do a GIS on "Mr. Happy" to find that pic makes the fact that it exists even more awesome. Remember to check your safe search options, kids.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']You didn't read those books when you were a kid? Lame.[/QUOTE]

nope. i fail at life.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']You didn't read those books when you were a kid? Lame.[/QUOTE]

I remember having PVC and wind-up figures of those things.

Mr. Bump was my $$$$a

[quote name='Chika']nope. i fail at life.[/QUOTE]

And for that, you get
images
2Q==
2Q==

[quote name='manthing']I remember having PVC and wind-up figures of those things.

Mr. Bump was my $$$$a[/QUOTE]
Mr. Bump was straight cash

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Fine, Little Miss Ganguponspoony[/QUOTE]

Careful...

You'll never see the larger version of her avatar at this rate.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Careful...

You'll never see the larger version of her avatar at this rate.[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:\"

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Fine, Little Miss Ganguponspoony[/QUOTE]

I'd offer that I can see the image just fine, but everyone here knows the booze makes me

mr-forgetful.jpeg

Yeah, I'm keeping a few of the 80s/90s albums that are selling on Amazon for .01 (and some of the albums I just can't let go of) and selling almost everything else. Most of them are selling for $5-10.

I napped again from 6-9:30pm. I might not be sleeping more than 4-5 hours tonight again.

I remember the Mr. characters were toys in the Arby's happy meals when I was a kid.

I'm shocked someone remembers babar the elephant. Don't remember arby's kids meal toys though.

Bioshocked , why you selling most of your albums?

[quote name='crystalklear64']i always remembered babar the elephant toys in my arby's kids meals.[/QUOTE]

I'm stunned that someone else remembers that.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Selling most of my CD collection...

It's a little tough.[/QUOTE]
Why?

I used to casually collect CDs, but I just couldn't justify it anymore.

The toys are still there in the Arby's kids meal today. They don't do anything, only slightly less lame than Subway's Kids meal toys. (It's a sack!)

Going to have a glass of Apothic Red, play :ps3: and go to bed.

[quote name='StarKnightX']
Bioshocked , why you selling most of your albums?[/QUOTE]

I love them, but once I put the album on iTunes, it just sits on a shelf. I started buying vinyl instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back