Tales of Graces F USA release confirmed

Well...that's definitely a scrambled Tales of Graces F logo... But like you others, I won't get my hopes up...heck, it'll probably come up one day: "Tales of Graces F...buy the Japanese version at Play-Asia today!" or some similar garbage :p .

That reminds me...I'm looking for the Japanese limited edition version of this...I need to write that in my sig...

At this point it doesn't matter a whole lot to me, but I'd still love to see this crap finally release here. At least it's progress from the usual "fuck you" they give us. Even if it actually ends up being fake.

I think Namco finally got their heads straight. Backing western releases with such furvor like Majin, Enslaved & Splatterhouse to only fall flat on their faces. All the while saying that the Tales series is not profitable, when in fact it sold more than Majin & Enslaved combined, as of last month. :wall:

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I think Namco finally got their heads straight. Backing western releases with such furvor like Majin, Enslaved & Splatterhouse to only fall flat on their faces. All the while saying that the Tales series is not profitable, when in fact it sold more than Majin & Enslaved combined, as of last month. :wall:[/QUOTE]

Really? Wow...

I wish they'd bring over Vesperia on the PS3 though. (Oh dang, did I bring that issue up?)

[quote name='62t']It is pretty clear there is a F in the picture[/QUOTE]

OK, then let me restate it.

The "fuck you" will be the Chaos Wars quality voice acting.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I find it funny all the "fuck you" talk considering[/QUOTE]

You're right it should be "fuck us."

I'm excited if this is actually Tales of Graces F I'll get it when it comes out to hopefully convince Namco that they should bring more of the series out over here.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']The "fuck you" will be that it's the Wii version.[/QUOTE]

No a "fuck you" would be something like porting ToS 2 to the PS3.

I really hope it's the PS3 version of the game...

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I want it to be New Play Control Tales of Symphonia...F.

For Wii.[/QUOTE]

I'd take a ToS remake in a heartbeat.... anything to erase the memory of that horrible sequel.

You can only use the wiimote and nunchuk

The nunchuk is only for cutscene dialogue advancement

everything else is waggle

no buttons

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']You can only use the wiimote and nunchuk

The nunchuk is only for cutscene dialogue advancement

everything else is waggle

no buttons[/QUOTE]

It would still be better then ToS 2.

I will buy a PS3 just to play this.

Or the more likely scenario is, my brother will be home with his PS3. I will just play it on that.

I can't exactly quote where/when but I remember reading there was a Q1/Q2 listing of a Tales game for the Wii in magazine sometime last year. Nintendo Power? So I'm putting bets on a Wii version. But maybe they'll make a Wii and PS3 version? As long as it goes to at least the Wii I'm fine. I have no plans of ever buying a PS3 and the CAGCast has reassured me that I will never buy one....

... obviously joking about the CAGCAST reassurance.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']I can't exactly quote where/when but I remember reading there was a Q1/Q2 listing of a Tales game for the Wii in magazine sometime last year. Nintendo Power? So I'm putting bets on a Wii version. But maybe they'll make a Wii and PS3 version? As long as it goes to at least the Wii I'm fine. I have no plans of ever buying a PS3 and the CAGCast has reassured me that I will never buy one....

... obviously joking about the CAGCAST reassurance.[/QUOTE]
There's a F in the logo. The F version is the PS3 one.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']I can't exactly quote where/when but I remember reading there was a Q1/Q2 listing of a Tales game for the Wii in magazine sometime last year. Nintendo Power? So I'm putting bets on a Wii version. But maybe they'll make a Wii and PS3 version? As long as it goes to at least the Wii I'm fine. I have no plans of ever buying a PS3 and the CAGCast has reassured me that I will never buy one....

... obviously joking about the CAGCAST reassurance.[/QUOTE]
As said above there is definitely an "F" there, which would denote the PS3 version. If it isn't the PS3 version of grace it probably isn't the Wii version though, it'd be something completely different.

They changed the distorted image today.

blueberry.png

http://www.ataleoftworichards.com/

So I guess that means they'll officially announce it on 2.2.2011

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']March?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if I have ever mentioned this before but I have no concept of time....

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I don't know what the fuck they are waiting for since the entire internet has figured it out already.[/QUOTE]

Building the hype train up. :p

Only 6 days to go! :bouncy:

Well, not surprisingly it changed again.

grape.png

So far, the images names have been apple, blueberry and grape. I don't know if that means anything or not.

I'm just going to assume that anything the image vaguely resembles will not be the announcement. It'll be Crash Bandicoot vs Namco.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I'm just going to assume that anything the image vaguely resembles will not be the announcement. It'll be Crash Bandicoot vs Namco.[/QUOTE]

day 1

It's not Vesperia but hey, I'm down for a new Tales game. I'm probably going to get this at launch so these fools consider bringing over ToV PS3.

I like Fujishima's designs better but the game still looks like a lot of fun.

bread's done
Back