SOCOM 4 U.S. Navy Seals Full Deployment Edition $149.99

aTaRiFrEaK223

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/SOCOM-U-S-Sea...FF40/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1298659276&sr=8-1

Includes: Socom 4, Move Controller, Nav Controller, PS Eye, and Sharp Shooter Attachment.

This is MSRP, but:

Socom 4: $60
Move: $50
Eye: $40
Nav: $30
Sharp Shooter: $40

Total: $220

Amazon Current Price:
Socom 4 $57.99
Move $49.96
Eye $31.99
Nav $29.99
Sharp Shooter $39.99

Amazon Total: $209.92

So you do save $70 over retail for it all individually. And $60 if you bundle it all on Amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a bad deal actually.

I just bought the move the other day for KZ3 though. And I was getting Socom 4 day one lol. Woulda been the perfect bundle for me.

That sounds like an amazing deal! When does amazon charge debit cards? After shipment or right away (as soon as you preorder).

[quote name='EarthKing']That sounds like an amazing deal! When does amazon charge debit cards? After shipment or right away (as soon as you preorder).[/QUOTE]
When it ships.

Yup, I thought it was a great deal, which is why I pre-ordered it off Amazon. Now, I finally can get into the world of "Move." :)

[quote name='therealdeal19']Yup, I thought it was a great deal, which is why I pre-ordered it off Amazon. Now, I finally can get into the world of "Move." :)[/QUOTE]

Same.

I'll probably be getting this bundle but I'll get it at gamestop instead. If you're a SOCOM fan, they're giving away a multiplayer map if you preorder from there. And I'll probably trade in a few things to drop the price. This whole bundle for under $100? Yes please. :)

[quote name='illmatic21']I'll probably be getting this bundle but I'll get it at gamestop instead. If you're a SOCOM fan, they're giving away a multiplayer map if you preorder from there. And I'll probably trade in a few things to drop the price. This whole bundle for under $100? Yes please. :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks didn't know they were giving away a map. Looking forward to this now I just need a damn beta code!

[quote name='$hady']Thanks didn't know they were giving away a map. Looking forward to this now I just need a damn beta code![/QUOTE]

The map is a remake of "Abandoned" from SOCOM 1 and 2. So if you're an old school SOCOM fan, definitely pre-order at Gamestop. Even if you don't like the place, it's probably worth making an exception.

[quote name='VaultDweller']but you only really need the game + move bundle = $159.98 lol who cares about the gun[/QUOTE]

You don't even need the game. Need vs want?

[quote name='VaultDweller']but you only really need the game + move bundle = $159.98 lol who cares about the gun[/QUOTE]
You would still save $10 buying this, plus you'll get a free sharpshooter. Still, if you don't want the gun, you can just get the Move bundle when it's on sale for $75-$80 and get the game separately. This bundle might get even better if some video game credit is offered.

[quote name='illmatic21']The map is a remake of "Abandoned" from SOCOM 1 and 2. So if you're an old school SOCOM fan, definitely pre-order at Gamestop. Even if you don't like the place, it's probably worth making an exception.[/QUOTE]

Oh hell yea, I didn't recognize the youtube video for the new abandoned map but I loaded up a socom 1 video. Didn't play 3 or the PS3 one although I have a cheap $5 copy but SOCOM was my crack back in the day. Me and a friend would stay up all night on weekends playing this shit 2 tvs to cheat and watch each others screen and call out locations.

I'm not a fan nor hater of Gamestop, they are a necessary evil. Don't understand the hatred everyone has just play them to your advantage and you are fine.

Thanks for the post.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']What other bundles have it?[/QUOTE]
Exactly. None do. This is it.

The Sharpshooter is actually pretty nice IMO. I went through my first playthrough in Killzone 3 using it and am about to start my second.

[quote name='Vader582']Exactly. None do. This is it.

The Sharpshooter is actually pretty nice IMO. I went through my first playthrough in Killzone 3 using it and am about to start my second.[/QUOTE]

SO it's easy to use? Do all the buttons respond well? And can't you cock back the nav controller to reload?

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']SO it's easy to use? Do all the buttons respond well? And can't you cock back the nav controller to reload?[/QUOTE]
The handle part where the Nav sits pumps like a shotgun. There's also a reload button where a clip would go. It was very natural to pump the Nav controller part of the SS to reload in KZ3. No need to completely remove the crosshairs from the screen.

[quote name='Vader582']The handle part where the Nav sits pumps like a shotgun. There's also a reload button where a clip would go. It was very natural to pump the Nav controller part of the SS to reload in KZ3. No need to completely remove the crosshairs from the screen.[/QUOTE]

That's awesome. When I first saw the sharp shooter a few months back it looked like every other move/wii attachement. Then when I saw videos that all the buttons were mapped and could do more than just look cool in a gun shell, I wanted to get one.

[quote name='Vader582']The handle part where the Nav sits pumps like a shotgun. There's also a reload button where a clip would go. It was very natural to pump the Nav controller part of the SS to reload in KZ3. No need to completely remove the crosshairs from the screen.[/QUOTE]

Sounds cool, have you tried it with Time Crisis or ummmmm, isn't there a fourth game?

[quote name='jaide']Just pre-ordered this even though I have 0 time for games and haven't even opened my ps3.[/QUOTE]

Ummm, I guess you'll play it someday, haha.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Sounds cool, have you tried it with Time Crisis or ummmmm, isn't there a fourth game?[/QUOTE]
Rizing storm has three games in it. Time Crisis 4 is one of them. Deadstorm Pirates is the other... They all play very well with the gun attachment.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']SO it's easy to use? Do all the buttons respond well? And can't you cock back the nav controller to reload?[/QUOTE]
I'm still waiting for my Sharp Shooter from Amazon, but from my Battle Rifle experience, I love it. The Battle Rifle, no, the buttons are not easy to press (except for the Navi and trigger). But reloading using Move is very easy, just sort of rotate a bit clockwise.

[quote name='Serpentor']Rizing storm has three games in it. Time Crisis 4 is one of them. Deadstorm Pirates is the other... They all play very well with the gun attachment.[/QUOTE]

Found a pic of the box, the fourth one I was talking about was Dead Space extraction.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Found a pic of the box, the fourth one I was talking about was Dead Space extraction.[/QUOTE]
Oh that's right, forgot about that one...

[quote name='EarthKing']That sounds like an amazing deal! When does amazon charge debit cards? After shipment or right away (as soon as you preorder).[/QUOTE]

when it ships.

You can also play this game with RE5 Gold Edition with move move controls. Also can do it in split-screen. I posted this deal on gamespot forum earlier today because I think it is a great deal. I tried the move controllers with KZ3 and it really helps with the distance shots.

[quote name='3rdbass']You can also play this game with RE5 Gold Edition with move move controls. Also can do it in split-screen. I posted this deal on gamespot forum earlier today because I think it is a great deal. I tried the move controllers with KZ3 and it really helps with the distance shots.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if the gun would be good for RE too, I never played RE 5 Gold with the move so I don't know the control scheme.

[quote name='genfuyung']If I can get this to show up in my golbox I'm in.[/QUOTE]

Wait!? You can get items like this to show up in goldbox?

If so, I'm canceling. I always thought big items like this never showed up.

[quote name='czissis']Great deal if you don't already have a Move.

I hope SOCOM 4 is good.[/QUOTE]

even if it isn't technically you could just say you bought all the move stuff and got socom for free :p

[quote name='oldboy26']even if it isn't technically you could just say you bought all the move stuff and got socom for free :p[/QUOTE]

Or you could sell Socom 4 for Killzone 3. I'm thinking about doing that, I'm not really a big Socom fan, but want a move and the sharpshooter for Time Crisis and Killzone.

This looks to be a solid deal, and as much as I hate gamestop, I'm seriously considering preordering from them, just to get the abandoned map. I can't believe its been nearly 10 years now since Socom first came out and as far as the playstation is concerned, the beginning of online shooters. Socom was all I played back then....and abandoned was my all time favorite map..that is until socom 2 came out and they totally ruined the map by making it night time :/ sadly, I never upgraded to a ps3, and instead I went with xbox, but now that Socom 4 is FINALLY coming out, I think I'm going to finally pick up a ps3 as well lol.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Or you could sell Socom 4 for Killzone 3. I'm thinking about doing that, I'm not really a big Socom fan, but want a move and the sharpshooter for Time Crisis and Killzone.[/QUOTE]
I'm thinking that also. I'm on the fence in getting move, but I want Time Crisis and KZ3 in the bundle, not that sport thing.

I'll probably buy this. I like it because you can use the bonus stuff (move, navigation, sharp shooter for other games) whereas in other bundles like MW2 the night vision goggles are just a novelty.

Which move bundle are you talking about? The Sports Champions bundle does not include the nav controller, which you really need for Socom / Killzone.

I don't really want the gun, but it might be fun, and I have a playstation eye already, but I do have 2 ps3s so I can use and extra pseye, I want the nav controller and the move and SC4, but I could wait till SC4 drops in price, but Cheapy D has to feed his family , I don't have the time to play any games and my backlog is fockin huge, but this is a good deal..... aaaaw fockit I'm in.

I'm defininetly getting this, even though I already have 2 moves, pseye, and nav. Had recently bought the Sharpshooter 39.99 and Socom 4 looks tempting 59.99

So for 50 more i get all those other goodies, I'm in

bread's done
Back