* * * * - 4 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

#5101 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4361 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

bojay1997

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

LOL wow, how could it possibly be so unpopular that 250 copies of the CE haven't been sold out. The reviews have been pretty mixed now that I think about it. 

Complete lack of marketing.  I think I only saw a couple of websites pick up on the story months ago and not a peep since.  Frankly, they haven't even really marketed the game itself very much either and it sort of stealthily got released this week.

#5102 ragingst0rm6   Savior, Conquerer, Hero, Villain. CAGiversary!   2114 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

ragingst0rm6

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:36 AM

Wasn't sure if this belonged in the Pre-Order thread or here.

Personally, I'd be interested in pre-ordering for the Steelbook only (the rest is mainly meh to me).

Beyond: Two Souls free upgrade to a Special Edition with a pre-order at GameStop.

(Picture is from the Steelbook thread, which is apparently from GameStop?)

Beyond_SteelBook_F_SELG.jpg?utm_source=l

The steelbook Special Edition will feature the additional “Advanced Experiments” playable scene. In this scene, you’ll test your rapid problem-solving skills as you guide Jodie and the mysterious entity Aiden through a series of tough training missions. Over the course of 30 minutes of additional play, you’ll determine your ability to use your brain while keeping an ice-cool head in high-pressure situations — all while helping Jodie and Aiden collaborate to solve puzzles.

Here is what you can expect in the special edition:

• Exclusive Steelbook Premium Packaging
• Extensive Behind The Scenes Video Features
• Soundtrack
• Dynamic PS3 Theme
• PSN Avatar Pack
• GameStop exclusive 30-minute playable additional scene DLC

#5103 B:L   twitch.tv/BLbeel CAGiversary!   1667 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:51 AM

Tales of Xillia Collector's is back in stock.

http://store.namcoba...00#.UkYn-6DSq6U

#5104 PrinnyOtaku   二人の秘密の基地 CAGiversary!   3265 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

PrinnyOtaku

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:09 AM

Tales of Xillia Collector's is back in stock.

http://store.namcoba...00#.UkYn-6DSq6U

It's been available. Sans Digital River.

http://www.bestbuy.c...illia&lp=2&cp=1

Defynorz.png
Add me on PSN for co-op or anything

League of Legends: Defyn

#5105 Seraphinianus   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   379 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

Seraphinianus

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:15 PM

Probably gonna be "for real" limited.  Maybe it won't sell out on launch day, but I can't imagine Kid Robot (art toy specialty company) is selling those exclusive 6" Cartman figures for cheap (unlike a generic figure which they probably pay pennies for.) 

Also the first LE I'm getting in years.  Finally some shit that isn't cheesy "bad ass dude" action figures, anime love pillows, and all the other pussy repellant they put in CE/LEs. 

#5106 TooPoor   ∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price CAGiversary!   9444 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:16 PM

all the other pussy repellant they put in CE/LEs. 

By your logic all the CAG CE collectors (including myself) are virgins.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List Currently inactive, no time to play any games _(:3」∠)_

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#5107 jrr6415sun   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2608 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

jrr6415sun

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:28 PM

Also the first LE I'm getting in years.  Finally some shit that isn't cheesy "bad ass dude" action figures, anime love pillows, and all the other pussy repellant they put in CE/LEs. 

i want a cartman love pillow..

#5108 Seraphinianus   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   379 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

Seraphinianus

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:14 PM

By your logic all the CAG CE collectors (including myself) are virgins.

i didn't say that at all

you shouldn't speak on behalf of all them

#5109 TooPoor   ∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price CAGiversary!   9444 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:16 PM

i didn't say that at all

you shouldn't speak on behalf of all them

I am not speaking for anybody, I am merely deducting from your statements.

You said the CEs include "pussy replellent" items, hence it follows that the one who buys are in possession of pussy replellents, thereby repelling pussy. Without pussy, one would be virgin.

It's a logical deduction on your own words to express that I find the mentality towards "those who collect CEs repel pussy" mentality offensive, and not true at all.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#5110 ShadowAssassin   Music & Movie Pirating SOB CAGiversary!   2804 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:37 PM

He was just having a little fun. I wouldn't take offense to it.

I buy CEs, but I will admit, they definitely are pretty nerdy things to buy. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but it is what it is.

#5111 B:L   twitch.tv/BLbeel CAGiversary!   1667 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:00 PM

It's been available. Sans Digital River.

http://www.bestbuy.c...illia&lp=2&cp=1

Well...shit.

Thanks for the heads up.

#5112 knightsdwn   Beautiful Plastic CAGiversary!   3347 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:10 PM

Kidrobot 6'' licensed vinyl figures usually go for $50 so the Grand Wizard Edition is a heck of a deal.

#5113 coopscohen   All Skill, No Luck CAGiversary!   2764 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:01 AM

Just put a preorder down at GS for the South Park Grand Wizard Edition. $25 down even though its only $20 more than the regular edition.

#5114 outerfox   Allow Ants Peas CAGiversary!   426 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

outerfox

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:14 AM

Just put a preorder down at GS for the South Park Grand Wizard Edition. $25 down even though its only $20 more than the regular edition.

Yeah, last year they implemented that any CE that's either over $69.99 or one that ISN'T a Gamestop exclusive to have a $25 down instead of the normal $10 it used to be.

The only thing I'm a little concerned about is if the game will require UPlay since UBI Soft is releasing this. :\

#5115 giantqtipz   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2146 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

giantqtipz

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:35 AM

He was just having a little fun. I wouldn't take offense to it.

I buy CEs, but I will admit, they definitely are pretty nerdy things to buy. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but it is what it is.

If he was trying to have fun, he couldve offered himself to us virgins.

#5116 R3DH3R0   11 Years and Counting CAGiversary!   2062 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:16 AM

Arkham Origins is back in stock for PO at Newegg. Both 360 and PS3 versions.

Formerly aTaRiFrEaK223

#5117 jrr6415sun   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2608 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

jrr6415sun

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:44 AM

Arkham Origins is back in stock for PO at Newegg. Both 360 and PS3 versions.

ps3 out of stock now

#5118 EdgeCrusher36   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   884 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

EdgeCrusher36

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:52 AM

I am not speaking for anybody, I am merely deducting from your statements.

You said the CEs include "pussy replellent" items, hence it follows that the one who buys are in possession of pussy replellents, thereby repelling pussy. Without pussy, one would be virgin.

It's a logical deduction on your own words to express that I find the mentality towards "those who collect CEs repel pussy" mentality offensive, and not true at all.

I guess I should tell my wife that she needs to move out, cause all of my CEs are obviously pussy repellent :P

#5119 Twitter   Banned Banned   1346 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:52 AM

I'm cancelling both my US and EU CEs for Batman Akrham Origins. The game will suck and they'll will be back in stock.

cumerently playing: w/ your moms boobs, smash bros wii u, capt toad
amiiboo cumlection (24/29): donkey kong, fox, samus, kirby, villager, zelda, link, p diddy kong, little mac daddy, pit, capt falcunt, bowser, toon link, rosalina, shulk x2, peach, yoshi, sheik, metaknight, king DDD, mega man, sonic, ike, lucumrio

#5120 htz  

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:07 AM

Looks like WWE 2K14 Phenom Edition is rare, sold out everywhere.

#5121 TooPoor   ∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price CAGiversary!   9444 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:11 AM

Did you guys see the IGN video of the Arkham Origins press kit? Looks pretty cool, but seems like no listings on eBay yet, or I just suck at searching.

Mathematically Correct.

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#5122 YBX87   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   13380 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:11 AM

Looks like WWE 2K14 Phenom Edition is rare, sold out everywhere.

not to say you are wrong, but since amazon is one of the retailers to carry it. even with it being sold out, there is a good chance on release date more will be available.

#5123 YBX87   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   13380 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:12 AM

Did you guys see the IGN video of the Arkham Origins press kit? Looks pretty cool, but seems like no listings on eBay yet, or I just suck at searching.

i believe those are only sent to video game reviewers.

#5124 TooPoor   ∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price CAGiversary!   9444 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:20 AM

i believe those are only sent to video game reviewers.

Yeah, that's what I thought, figured some of them would list them on eBay though.

Mathematically Correct.

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#5125 htz  

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:22 AM

Yeah, that's what I thought, figured some of them would list them on eBay though.

Someone did but it ended.

#5126 R3DH3R0   11 Years and Counting CAGiversary!   2062 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:28 AM

Would be cool to see someone rip it open and have inputs or play something else on the screen.

Formerly aTaRiFrEaK223

#5127 SpidrMnky   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1539 Posts   Joined 3.0 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:44 PM

Wasn't sure if this belonged in the Pre-Order thread or here.

Personally, I'd be interested in pre-ordering for the Steelbook only (the rest is mainly meh to me).

Beyond: Two Souls free upgrade to a Special Edition with a pre-order at GameStop.

(Picture is from the Steelbook thread, which is apparently from GameStop?)

Beyond_SteelBook_F_SELG.jpg?utm_source=l

Is there any other type of Special/Limited/Collectors Edition available? Think I'm going to go ahead and pre-order one. 

:hot: Earn free Gift Cards! PM if you have questions. :hot: 

#5128 wirtsleg   moar cowbell CAGiversary!   2342 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:59 PM

got mine ordered at gamestop (first time ordering from them hope i don't get screwed -_-) but sony playstation asia is offering the Asia-Exclusive “Director’s Edition”

Customers who pre-order Special Edition at any PlayStation® Focus Stores from 20th Sep will receive a limited edition Postcard Set and Torch. For those who pre-order “Director’s Edition”, can get an extra limited Glasses Set, while stocks last. 

Postcard%20Set%20and%20Torch.jpegGlasses%20Set.jpg

source: http://asia.playstat...sdetail?id=1061

#5129 SpidrMnky   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1539 Posts   Joined 3.0 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

got mine ordered at gamestop (first time ordering from them hope i don't get screwed -_-) but sony playstation asia is offering the Asia-Exclusive “Director’s Edition”

source: http://asia.playstat...sdetail?id=1061

That's not an official US release right? If not, then the GameStop exclusive appears to be the top option for this game so I best get a Pre-order in. 

:hot: Earn free Gift Cards! PM if you have questions. :hot: 

#5130 wirtsleg   moar cowbell CAGiversary!   2342 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:44 PM

That's not an official US release right? If not, then the GameStop exclusive appears to be the top option for this game so I best get a Pre-order in. 

yup. i would def get an order in as the amazonuk special edition (identical to the us gamestop edition) is oos. if that's any guide, these editions probably won't last.