Yo, you a virgin?

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I'm 20, asian, circumcised (very nice), and a virgin.

Might keep it until marriage,.. After I turn 40 lol

Now the question is, is you a virgin? Don't be shy nao.

Nope and turning 22 next month. Honestly, I'm in no rush to date or have sex. Dating costs money I don't have and takes up time I don't have. Plus being asexual doesn't really help things either as far as that goes.

[quote name='pimpinc333']I'm going with more then 50% of CAG's are.[/QUOTE]

Notice how many have avoided answering the question (even you ;)). But, no I am not a virgin.

[quote name='blindinglights']The self admiration of his circumcision is hilarious.[/QUOTE]

Which means he would have to have compared his with others...somehow...to know how nice his own was..

No.

Nope lost it at 16. Its been a few months though, been out of my game and none of the girls here are really date-able. I'm just focusing on working on my self and getting ready for the fuckfest that is going to be my first semester of college.

Yes, and I always will be! :bouncy:[quote name='X BRO 420'] getting ready for the fuckfest that is going to be my first semester of college.[/QUOTE]:lol:

Living in the dorms at UNLV is gonna be tight. I'm gonna be involved in all sorts of organizations and clubs and join a dope fraternity. College is gonna be awesome and the pussy is just the cherry on top.

[quote name='X BRO 420']Living in the dorms at UNLV is gonna be tight. I'm gonna be involved in all sorts of organizations and clubs and join a dope fraternity. College is gonna be awesome and the pussy is just the cherry on top.[/QUOTE]

Well, with a user name like that, I'd say you're ready!

tumblr_lhym26I6k51qdom5qo1_500.jpg

[quote name='X BRO 420']Living in the dorms at UNLV is gonna be tight. I'm gonna be involved in all sorts of organizations and clubs and join a dope fraternity. College is gonna be awesome and the pussy is just the cherry on top.[/QUOTE]

Username... Post... Gamertag...

Overachieving troll? :whistle2:k

Wow, some lucky girl is gonna bring home a winner!

[quote name='confoosious']Wow, some lucky girl is gonna bring home a winner![/QUOTE]

She'll be too drunk to remember anyway...

Yall mother fuckers can hate all you want. I'm gonna study international business and be way better off in life then most of you. I'm gonna like mother fucking george clooney, dating woman half my age and building schools in africa and shit. I'm also gonna do it all stoned as fuck so suck it nancy reagan.

[quote name='X BRO 420']Yall mother fuckers can hate all you want. I'm gonna study international business and be way better off in life then most of you. I'm gonna like mother fucking george clooney, dating woman half my age and building schools in africa and shit. I'm also gonna do it all stoned as fuck so suck it nancy reagan.[/QUOTE]

Fire Thief?

By the way, when you say you're "gonna like mother fucking george clooney" do you mean on Facebook? That like feature is pretty neat, huh?

[quote name='X BRO 420']Yall mother fuckers can hate all you want. I'm gonna study international business and be way better off in life then most of you. I'm gonna like mother fucking george clooney, dating woman half my age and building schools in africa and shit. I'm also gonna do it all stoned as fuck so suck it nancy reagan.[/QUOTE]
Not-sure-if-serious.jpg

I'm not a virgin but if it makes anyone feel better, I got sick recently and had to tell the doctor I haven't had sex in a year with my parents in the room. Thanks, American healthcare.

I finally get to use the ignore feature on this site.:applause:

[quote name='Survivalism']I'm not a virgin but if it makes anyone feel better, I got sick recently and had to tell the doctor I haven't had sex in a year with my parents in the room. Thanks, American healthcare.[/QUOTE]

LOL how old are you bro? Also if you ignore me it just means you gonna be missing out on all of my awesome advice.

[quote name='confoosious']By the way, when you say you're "gonna like mother fucking george clooney" do you mean on Facebook? That like feature is pretty neat, huh?[/QUOTE]

Maybe he means he's going to enjoy fucking George Clooney like a mom? I'm also confused why he didn't finish one of his sentences: "then most of you". Then most of us what?

Look out ladies! X BRO 420: Straight Outta GameFAQs!

[quote name='confoosious']By the way, when you say you're "gonna like mother fucking george clooney" do you mean on Facebook? That like feature is pretty neat, huh?[/QUOTE]

This is exactly what I thought when I read it. :lol:

How could anyone block the guy though? He's going to "build schools in Africa and shit".

The man obviously has good intentions. A little promiscuity and drug use never kept anyone from making a difference in the world...

clinton.jpg

You know what gives him away as a troll though?

Who the fuck is referencing Nancy Reagan's anti drug campaign and JUST going to college. Shit, unless you're 30+, you have no recollection of Nancy Reagan on Diffr'nt Strokes.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Maybe he means he's going to enjoy fucking George Clooney like a mom? I'm also confused why he didn't finish one of his sentences: "then most of you". Then most of us what?
[/QUOTE]

:lol:

bread's done
Back