Langers Juice Promos Thread: Top Spin 4, Megamind, Raving Rabbids $2.99

LazyTriangle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
184 (100%)
Welcome to the Langers Juice Promotions Thread!

Current Video Game Promos:
Astroy Boy: The Video game :wii: $4.99 w/ 12 proofs of purchase
Curious George :pc: $2.99 w/ 8 proofs of purchase
Megamind Mega Team Unite :wii: FREE w/ 10 proofs of purchase
Megamind The Blue Defender :ds: FREE w/ 10 proofs of purchase
Raving Rabbids: Travel in Time :wii: $2.99 w/ 12 proofs of purchase
Top Spin 4 :360::ps3::wii: $2.99 w/ 12 proofs of purchase

All other promos can be found HERE

Here are some retailers that carry this juice according to Langers facebook page and people from this thread, make sure to check both the regular juice and frozen sections:

99c Only
A&P
Albertsons
Calhouns
Capital Farmers Market
Costco
Doris Italian Market
Family Dollar
Food Basics
Food Maxx
Food Town
Fred Meyer’s
Fry’s
Jewel-Osco
Joseph Classic Supermarket
K-Mart
Market Basket
Monterey Market
Meijer
Nob Hill
Petrey Cash n Carry
PriceRite
Raley’s
Safeway
Sam’s Club
Save Mart
Sedanos Supermarket
ShopRite
Smart & Final
Sprouts Farmers Market
Stop n Shop
Super Fresh
Universal Supermarket
Walmart
Weis
WinCo

Last edited by a moderator:
I have about 3upc's saved up from the rabbid promo, but I nvr got around to buying more juice. lol ....I might do it for Top Spin. I've never played any of them before...good game?

Btw...Langers is quite hard to find. I ended up finding them at my local Sam's club in bulk.

[quote name='3rdbass']That is some expensive juice. Does it cure some rare disease or something?[/QUOTE]

Actually that is some pretty cheap juice. You get 32 ounces (about 750ml) for ~$2. For $25, you are getting about 30 pounds of juice. The real question is if the juice is real fruit or not, and if the juice is good or not.

[quote name='3rdbass']That is some expensive juice. Does it cure some rare disease or something?[/QUOTE]

Well they do have to cover the cost of the game! ;)

Oh I see now Xerostomia. It's a 12 pack of 32 oz packages (Amazon says 6 cents per once).

Damn. I just took my bottles to the redemption center yesterday and I had a bunch of these bottles! I actually think this is one of the best brands of juice $ can buy. Good stuff that is real fruit, none of that sweetened corn syrup crap in my household! Looks like I'll be stocking up on some juice!

that's not expensive you are getting a quart of juice for a little over 2 dollars each a 20 oz bottle would go for about that much at a convenience store.

I usually buy mine from family dollar, sometimes they the 64oz bottles on sale for $2

Time to sugar up.

It says proof if purchase or original receipt. So you what you can do, buy the juices, then right away return it back and keep the receipt and send that. They have no way of knowing you really bought or returned. As long as you have the receipt, they'll believe you bought the juices. They have to believe you.

Then it also says allow 12 weeks for Delievery. So you can wait, or buy the game today at target. Where they have a 90 days return policy. Keep the receipt, and return the copy langer juice sent you back to target. And there you go, you got top spin 4 for 2.99 + checking fee(or money order fee).

[quote name='heyheyhey11']Time to sugar up.

It says proof if purchase or original receipt. So you what you can do, buy the juices, then right away return it back and keep the receipt and send that. They have no way of knowing you really bought or returned. As long as you have the receipt, they'll believe you bought the juices. They have to believe you.

Then it also says allow 12 weeks for Delievery. So you can wait, or buy the game today at target. Where they have a 90 days return policy. Keep the receipt, and return the copy langer juice sent you back to target. And there you go, you got top spin 4 for 2.99 + checking fee(or money order fee).[/QUOTE]

You're a dirty boy.

Then it also says allow 12 weeks for Delievery. So you can wait, or buy the game today at target. Where they have a 90 days return policy. Keep the receipt, and return the copy langer juice sent you back to target. And there you go, you got top spin 4 for 2.99 + checking fee(or money order fee).[/QUOTE]

Until they send you a PROMO copy of the game that has NOT FOR RESALE on the back. If you send away for the game just wait cause you could get fucked!

[quote name='Killbomb']The rebate form says "no photocopies" allowed. Anybody know where to get the actual form?[/QUOTE]

a regular print out works fine, I remember I printed the Megamind certificate in black and white because my printer ran out of color ink and they accepted it no problem, they mailed me the game

If this juice has high fructose corn syrup then the diabetes kills the deal.

Can't read that small print on the bottom. Is it one per household? Because since it says UPCs or sales receipt, you could send the UPC's and the receipt separate from each other and get 2 games. Or you could send one to a friend or family members house if its one per household.

Is Family Dollar the only local place that you guys and gals have seen it at? I'd like to get some but I haven't seen it anywhere.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Is Family Dollar the only local place that you guys and gals have seen it at? I'd like to get some but I haven't seen it anywhere.[/QUOTE]
I remember Kmart had the 32 oz on sale for $1 early last year, but I never see them anymore, except cranberry.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Is Family Dollar the only local place that you guys and gals have seen it at? I'd like to get some but I haven't seen it anywhere.[/QUOTE]

I have seen the 64oz and 32oz bottles at places like Fry's, Albertsons and Sprouts Famers Maket, check your local grocery stores they might have them, also check the dollar stores some of them (like 99c only) have the 32oz for $1

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I have seen the 64oz and 32oz bottles at places like Fry's, Albertsons and Sprouts Famers Maket, check your local grocery stores they might have them, also check the dollar stores some of them (like 99c only) have the 32oz for $1[/QUOTE]

So if Fry's has it, then Kroger may have it since they are the same company possibly? I'll try them, thanks!

Oh man. We have at least 30 bottles of there pomegranite juice in the cooler at my work. The bartenders use it in a martini special. Looks like im taking some scissors into the cooler at work tomorrow lol.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Somebody's a Nostalgia Critic fan. :D[/QUOTE]
I remember it so you don't have to. :D

I am going to have to check this out. That deal from Amazon would work out to getting the game for about 1/2 off and a bunch of juice for free, never played any of the Top Spin games before, but I bet my daughter would love the juice.

Where the hell can you find this on the east coast, NY specifically? It doesn't look like they have a product locator to see what vendors carry it, but I would actually buy 12 of these if I could find it.

[quote name='lionheart4life']Where the hell can you find this on the east coast, NY specifically? It doesn't look like they have a product locator to see what vendors carry it, but I would actually buy 12 of these if I could find it.[/QUOTE]

Apparently ShopRite carries it.

I admit that I've done this before at Best Buy, but it was for buying a CD and sending a photocopy of the receipt to the record label. It's not my fault I was interested in the band who had the FREE cd and not the one you were supposed to purchase.

Kinda surprised that a publisher like 2K Sports isn't asking for UPCs and original receipts. Oh well, viva la CAG!

[quote name='AXV1']I'm hoping for a sale like last time, come on $0.79 juice. I almost died that week from drinking it all.[/QUOTE]

Haha did you really have to drink it all at once? It looks like the UPC is outside...

I don't think there are any ShopRites in western NY. Surprised Amazon can still offer free shipping on this its gotta be 20-30 pounds of juice (too lazy to look further down the listing to see).

My fiancee is one of those crazy grocery couponers. Just found out that we have 5 bottles of this in the house right now and she gets it for free regularly for the kids. They still list the Rabbids and Megamind promotions on the site. Do they do this often?

Thanks OP, you just found me a way to get free games without having to really do anything other than clip a few UPCs.

My question is, what's stopping anyone from sending UPCs for one game and receipts for another?

[quote name='KemperJones']My fiancee is one of those crazy grocery couponers. Just found out that we have 5 bottles of this in the house right now and she gets it for free regularly for the kids. They still list the Rabbids and Megamind promotions on the site. Do they do this often?

Thanks OP, you just found me a way to get free games without having to really do anything other than clip a few UPCs.

My question is, what's stopping anyone from sending UPCs for one game and receipts for another?[/QUOTE]

do they do these pretty reguraly, they offer a new game every couple months or so, yes you could send the receipt and the UPCs seperately and get two games but I believe the offer is limited to only one game per household, so you will have to send the second game to a different address

[quote name='Brownjohn']What stores in so cal carry this brand? I don't remember seeing any at the local Ralphs, Vons, or Albertsons.[/QUOTE]

Albertson's does, but they charge far too much. Local 99 cent stores (Moreno Valley/Riverside) have the stuff. I'm going to check tonight.

[quote name='Matt Young']Albertson's does, but they charge far too much. Local 99 cent stores (Moreno Valley/Riverside) have the stuff. I'm going to check tonight.[/QUOTE]
Found a bunch of 32 oz at my local 99 cent store in Los Angeles.

Went to my local grocery store (Safeway) in MD and found some juice, but they're all 2.99 for the 64oz. I'll try my luck somewhere else before buying these

[quote name='Brownjohn']What stores in so cal carry this brand? I don't remember seeing any at the local Ralphs, Vons, or Albertsons.[/QUOTE]

Smart & Final and some 99cent Stores.

bread's done
Back