Langers Juice Promos Thread: Top Spin 4, Megamind, Raving Rabbids $2.99

LazyTriangle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
184 (100%)
Welcome to the Langers Juice Promotions Thread!

Current Video Game Promos:
Astroy Boy: The Video game :wii: $4.99 w/ 12 proofs of purchase
Curious George :pc: $2.99 w/ 8 proofs of purchase
Megamind Mega Team Unite :wii: FREE w/ 10 proofs of purchase
Megamind The Blue Defender :ds: FREE w/ 10 proofs of purchase
Raving Rabbids: Travel in Time :wii: $2.99 w/ 12 proofs of purchase
Top Spin 4 :360::ps3::wii: $2.99 w/ 12 proofs of purchase

All other promos can be found HERE

Here are some retailers that carry this juice according to Langers facebook page and people from this thread, make sure to check both the regular juice and frozen sections:

99c Only
A&P
Albertsons
Calhouns
Capital Farmers Market
Costco
Doris Italian Market
Family Dollar
Food Basics
Food Maxx
Food Town
Fred Meyer’s
Fry’s
Jewel-Osco
Joseph Classic Supermarket
K-Mart
Market Basket
Monterey Market
Meijer
Nob Hill
Petrey Cash n Carry
PriceRite
Raley’s
Safeway
Sam’s Club
Save Mart
Sedanos Supermarket
ShopRite
Smart & Final
Sprouts Farmers Market
Stop n Shop
Super Fresh
Universal Supermarket
Walmart
Weis
WinCo

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a Virtua Tennis man myself, but for this deal, I'll give Top Spin another shot (especially to try it with PS Move). I'll try the 99 Cent store on the way to my job tomorrow.

[quote name='AXV1']Smart & Final and some 99cent Stores.[/QUOTE]

Went to S&F yesterday and the cheapest was apple juice at 2.69. FoodMaxx seems to be the cheapest so far in San Jose @ 1.65.

I'm pretty sure my K-Mart carries the small bottles in their fridge for .99 each, I'm going to check tomorrow. Thanks OP!

Got 11 of the 32 oz. bottles (had one big bottle in the pantry already) for a total of $12.10 after CRV, so I guess I'll have Top Spin 4 by... late June, heh. Not sure which system to order it for, though. I don't have a PlayStation Move, although I will probably get that somewhere down the line once they release more good games that utilize it.

So K-Mart cleared out their juices in the fridge section. No Langer's to be found. Wal-Mart only had the 3 White Grape Juice 64 OZ for $2 something.

Has anyone found any Langer's juice in the Mid-West for 99 cents?

[quote name='chronoserge456']Went to my local grocery store (Safeway) in MD and found some juice, but they're all 2.99 for the 64oz. I'll try my luck somewhere else before buying these[/QUOTE]

The good news is at least the big chains have them. I'm gonna try bottom dollar and bloom

Didn't the Rabbids promo require 64-oz bottle puchases? For some reason I remember getting those and passing up the smaller ones. I ended up with a load of juice and we still have a lot of it left over (minus the UPC codes of course).

The problem I have with it is that is is pretty damn bad. I didn't like any of the flavors I tried.

But if we can get 32-oz ones then that is much better this time.

I ended up getting the 64 oz ones for around $1.50 each at WinCo. But that was back in Oct/Nov.

[quote name='62t']Can people give the name of the .99 cent store that carry the juice?[/QUOTE]

99 cent Only Stores. I dunno if it's regional or nationwide.

The rebate form didn't say anything about specific sizes; I made sure to check before I bought the juice today. I hope it doesn't have to be the 64oz.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']The rebate form didn't say anything about specific sizes; I made sure to check before I bought the juice today. I hope it doesn't have to be the 64oz.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, never mind on the 64 oz thing - I just looked in the fridge and saw a 32 oz bottle in there which is still left over from the Rabbids promotion. So I guess I did buy 32 oz ones last time. They just seemed so big I thought they were 64 oz.

[quote name='Corvin']12 weeks? By the time they ship it TS4 will be in the bargain bin for less than the juice cost.[/QUOTE]

It's just an estimate. With the Rabbids promo it was more like six weeks and that was only because the game hadn't been released yet.

anybody want to sell upc's to me for $1.50/ea.? you get free juice ^.^

[quote name='io']
The problem I have with it is that is is pretty damn bad. I didn't like any of the flavors I tried.
[/QUOTE]

The Cran Fuji juice tastes pretty good, better than Ocean Spray. Ended up getting the last 12 pack from Amazon. The poor UPS guy had to carry the 30lbs of juice on top of a giant box with a PS3 in it up to to my floor.

Fred Meyer's has a coupon in their ad this week for Langers 64oz @ 3 for $5.00. It looks like it includes all varieties - cranberry, raspberry, pomegranate, grape, etc.

I was just walking around my home and wanted to get something from the fridge and there I see a 16/20oz bottle of Langers. Now to find out who purchased it and for how much.

I was originally going to ignore this, but when I visited my grandparents yesterday I saw that they had a 24 pack of small bottles of Langers juice, so now I'll probably do this for the hell of it.

I've been looking everywhere in my area of NC and cant find this juice anywhere (dollar general, dollar tree, family dollar, kmart, etc.) I envy the poster above who got the last case from AMZ because I almost bought that but didnt, and it was gone when I made up my mind! Anyone know of anywhere in western NC that carries this?

FYI, went to Food Maxx this morning and the prices went back up to $2.48/64oz bottles. I'll sit this one out unless I can get to $1.50 max.

Went to all the dollar,99cent, and watever stores. They only have ruby kris. At shoprite its 3 - 3.50 msrp that's expensive juice.

My store actually stocks this juice lol. I just need someone to buy 7 more for my game since I'm not drinking it...

If you have WINCO in your area, head to the frozen juice section they are only $1.04 each... total cost $12.48.

If anyone wants me to pick up some UPC's for them I dont mind helping out. Just pay for the juice and a stamp($13.00). However...I keep the juice =)

[quote name='doubledown']Where in michigan can I get the juice?[/QUOTE]

Back during the Raving Rabbids deal, I got 2-packs of the 64oz Berry flavor at Sam's Club for $3.99 for the two pack. It's 100% juice too.

I've been to three 99-cent only stores in Phoenix, AZ and all three had a lot of 32-oz stock (Apple, Cranberry, Cranberry-Grape, Grape, Pomegranate, etc.)

[quote name='AceBB6']If this juice has high fructose corn syrup then the diabetes kills the deal.[/QUOTE]

*claps* Someone here is very smart indeed. It certainly gave me diabetes already.

[quote name='COLDblood']If you have WINCO in your area, head to the frozen juice section they are only $1.04 each... total cost $12.48.

If anyone wants me to pick up some UPC's for them I dont mind helping out. Just pay for the juice and a stamp($13.00). However...I keep the juice =)[/QUOTE]

Crap, really? I went there and only saw the 64 oz bottles for $2.50 and up. I had used these for the Rabbids promo because they were $1.50-$2 at the time.

I ended up using the Fred Meyer 3 for $5 coupon on 64 oz bottles instead. So the total cost was $20. I wouldn't mind so much since the kids can drink the juice except for the fact that we still had 4 or 5 bottles from the Rabbids promo left over!

[quote name='ElektroDragon']*claps* Someone here is very smart indeed. It certainly gave me diabetes already.[/QUOTE]

All the bottles I've bought clearly state there is no high fructose corn syrup in these juices.

[quote name='KemperJones']My fiancee is one of those crazy grocery couponers. Just found out that we have 5 bottles of this in the house right now and she gets it for free regularly for the kids. They still list the Rabbids and Megamind promotions on the site. Do they do this often?

Thanks OP, you just found me a way to get free games without having to really do anything other than clip a few UPCs.

My question is, what's stopping anyone from sending UPCs for one game and receipts for another?[/QUOTE]

My girlfriend picked up another 7 bottles a few days ago. Cost: $0.00. Gotta love her. I had the envelope all ready to go and picked up a money order from the post office. Then I wrote the wrong address on it. I'm going to send it out tomorrow. I'll also have enough receipts after she gets 3 more to get the Megamind DS game for the kids.

[quote name='COLDblood']If you have WINCO in your area, head to the frozen juice section they are only $1.04 each... total cost $12.48.

If anyone wants me to pick up some UPC's for them I dont mind helping out. Just pay for the juice and a stamp($13.00). However...I keep the juice =)[/QUOTE]

I am going to the store tomorrow for 3 other CAG members. I got room in my freezer for one more person if they want me to get 12 UPC for them.

[quote name='COLDblood']I am going to the store tomorrow for 3 other CAG members. I got room in my freezer for one more person if they want me to get 12 UPC for them.[/QUOTE]

Is this some sort of frozen juice product you are talking about? Not the 64-oz, which is all I've ever seen at WinCo (well, and the 128 oz)? If these are frozen mix-type juices (I'm thinking like the ones I had when I was a kid where you add water), how do you get the UPCs off?

And what is the Megamind promo??

ohhh so the frozen tiny bottles are the $1 ones? damn i was looking at the regular juice section not the frozen. #-o now i gotta revisit all the same stores again.

[quote name='io']Is this some sort of frozen juice product you are talking about? Not the 64-oz, which is all I've ever seen at WinCo (well, and the 128 oz)? If these are frozen mix-type juices (I'm thinking like the ones I had when I was a kid where you add water), how do you get the UPCs off?

And what is the Megamind promo??[/QUOTE]

Yes, its a frozen concentrated juice that you add water to... as for removing the labels they just peel off like the jugs.

I called them to make sure and they said "ANY" UPC from their retail juice products is accept.

What the jar looks like... minus the attached label =)
852b98.png

Juice I bought for 3 CAG members... Man my freezers bottom drawer is full.

Yes I know there is 33 not 36 in the picture, we drank some =)
ef6498.png

bread's done
Back