Langers Juice Promos Thread: Top Spin 4, Megamind, Raving Rabbids $2.99

LazyTriangle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
184 (100%)
Welcome to the Langers Juice Promotions Thread!

Current Video Game Promos:
Astroy Boy: The Video game :wii: $4.99 w/ 12 proofs of purchase
Curious George :pc: $2.99 w/ 8 proofs of purchase
Megamind Mega Team Unite :wii: FREE w/ 10 proofs of purchase
Megamind The Blue Defender :ds: FREE w/ 10 proofs of purchase
Raving Rabbids: Travel in Time :wii: $2.99 w/ 12 proofs of purchase
Top Spin 4 :360::ps3::wii: $2.99 w/ 12 proofs of purchase

All other promos can be found HERE

Here are some retailers that carry this juice according to Langers facebook page and people from this thread, make sure to check both the regular juice and frozen sections:

99c Only
A&P
Albertsons
Calhouns
Capital Farmers Market
Costco
Doris Italian Market
Family Dollar
Food Basics
Food Maxx
Food Town
Fred Meyer’s
Fry’s
Jewel-Osco
Joseph Classic Supermarket
K-Mart
Market Basket
Monterey Market
Meijer
Nob Hill
Petrey Cash n Carry
PriceRite
Raley’s
Safeway
Sam’s Club
Save Mart
Sedanos Supermarket
ShopRite
Smart & Final
Sprouts Farmers Market
Stop n Shop
Super Fresh
Universal Supermarket
Walmart
Weis
WinCo

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't find this stuff cheaper than $2.50 at PriceRite in RI. Can't really convince my wife to get 12 of them asap. Gonna have to check DollarTree or something and hope for the best.

[quote name='DEDLY CUKE']I can't find this stuff cheaper than $2.50 at PriceRite in RI. Can't really convince my wife to get 12 of them asap. Gonna have to check DollarTree or something and hope for the best.[/QUOTE]Why not, it's not like they will go bad anytime soon.

[quote name='XF Gator']It's 10% juice, 90% suger FYI. Tastes good though.[/QUOTE]
It depends on what you buy. Some of them are 100% juice.

[quote name='XF Gator']Edit: $2.99 Check cashed last Friday. Looking forward to Top Spin 4.[/QUOTE]Oh yeah, I should check with my bank to see if it was cashed, thanks.

[quote name='XF Gator']It's 10% juice, 90% suger FYI. Tastes good though.[/QUOTE]
It depends on what you buy. Some of them are 100% juice.

[quote name='XF Gator']Edit: $2.99 Check cashed last Friday. Looking forward to Top Spin 4.[/QUOTE]Oh yeah, I should check with my bank to see if it was cashed, thanks.

[quote name='flyjar']It depends on what you buy. Some of them are 100% juice.[/QUOTE]
Such as the apple juice, which is probably some of the best I've ever had.

[quote name='Chemosh013']I guess that could also be an explanation :)[/QUOTE]

I had the same double tiny cut on the side of my game as well, for what it is worth. Was barely noticeable.

[quote name='mcphobby']found 24x case packs 3 flavors for around $11 a case at area costco's.

got my game today, maybe 2 weeks.

gl all.[/QUOTE]
You mean the individual UPCs from the 24x case pack sold at Costco would work?! That's enough for 2 games already, and all for $11?!

Ok, I probably have the shortest turnaround here. I sent mine in on April 11th and just received my game in today! It took 3 days. Of course their HQ is in City of Industry, CA and I'm just 30 minute drive away from them. For reference I sent my receipt instead of the UPC codes.

[quote name='hawaiiboy']FYI, top spin is now $17.99 at GS used. just picked one up.[/QUOTE]

Wow. The games been out for a week and its 17.99? I dont know whether to love or hate these recessionary times.

[quote name='hawaiiboy']FYI, top spin is now $17.99 at GS used. just picked one up.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, gonna have to pass on this deal then. It will cost me more in juice and s/h than to just pick it up at GS.

[quote name='KemperJones']I just sent my UPCs away today.[/QUOTE]

Wrote that last Friday, and got my game yesterday. Exactly a week, and I'm in Illinois. Was anyone else caught a little off guard by the hand written addresses on the envelope?

[quote name='KemperJones']Wrote that last Friday, and got my game yesterday. Exactly a week, and I'm in Illinois. Was anyone else caught a little off guard by the hand written addresses on the envelope?[/QUOTE]

they always hand write the address on all the games I gotten from them, kinda feel sorry for the person who's responsible for that, I bet he hates that part of his job

[quote name='Jayrcee']Hmm, gonna have to pass on this deal then. It will cost me more in juice and s/h than to just pick it up at GS.[/QUOTE]

good luck finding a used 360/ps3 copy. The new price is $40

[quote name='KemperJones']Wrote that last Friday, and got my game yesterday. Exactly a week, and I'm in Illinois. Was anyone else caught a little off guard by the hand written addresses on the envelope?[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly. I wonder if it means then never expect getting too many responses. Maybe a few hundred or so??

[quote name='convergecrew']My thoughts exactly. I wonder if it means then never expect getting too many responses. Maybe a few hundred or so??[/QUOTE]

Ya. I mean, it is a decent amount of work to get them all and then cut out the upcs. The receipt makes it a little nicer, but still probably a pain.

Here are the 1st three I sent away for:
c1c3d8.png

I still have Astroboy and Topspin4 for the Wii coming

Note:
it is possible to get 2 games with one purchase, just send in your UPC's and your receipts in different envelopes

Langers and CAG is awesome...Costco 24 pack of juice = 10.87 at Costco....mailed in the 12 UPCs last monday received game today.....gotta love it

What a great deal as I got my upc for Free and Im also in IL and couldnt believe how fast I recieved it and yes someone had alot of envelopes to address ;)

[quote name='Junbuster']Langers and CAG is awesome...Costco 24 pack of juice = 10.87 at Costco....mailed in the 12 UPCs last monday received game today.....gotta love it[/QUOTE]

Dammit, I looked all over there a few weeks back and found nothing. That would have been better than the $20 I spent at Fred Meyer, but oh well...

I am going to Costco later today though. Are there any other current promos besides the Top Spin 4 one? I see the other games pictured above but the OP only has the one link. It seems this should be a general Langer's juice promo thread...

Yes, they have a 5 video games to choose from...plus a couple other things.

io go to Winco's frozen juice section, they are $1.04 each

Astroboy arrived today btw =)
picture.php

[quote name='COLDblood']Yes, they have a 5 video games to choose from...plus a couple other things.

io go to Winco's frozen juice section, they are $1.04 each

Astroboy arrived today btw =)
picture.php
[/QUOTE]

Thanks OP & thanks also to COLDblood. I too will be heading to WinCo now knowing you can use frozen juice UPCs :D

[quote name='io']Dammit, I looked all over there a few weeks back and found nothing. That would have been better than the $20 I spent at Fred Meyer, but oh well...

I am going to Costco later today though. Are there any other current promos besides the Top Spin 4 one? I see the other games pictured above but the OP only has the one link. It seems this should be a general Langer's juice promo thread...[/QUOTE]

Geez, lazy mod....;)

http://langers.com/Megamind/Mega_rebate.html

http://langers.com/Rabbids/Rabbid_rebate.html

http://langers.com/AstroBoy/Astro_DVD/astrodvd_landing.html

But yeah, if Langer's keeps this up, I'd be all for a single thread with the current promos. Here are all of the promos from the Langer's promo page. More than just VGs.

http://langers.com/Promos/promos.htm

[quote name='bob330i']Geez, lazy mod....;)

http://langers.com/Megamind/Mega_rebate.html

http://langers.com/Rabbids/Rabbid_rebate.html

http://langers.com/AstroBoy/Astro_DVD/astrodvd_landing.html

But yeah, if Langer's keeps this up, I'd be all for a single thread with the current promos. Here are all of the promos from the Langer's promo page. More than just VGs.

http://langers.com/Promos/promos.htm[/QUOTE]

More like lazy OP. This lazy mod is going to add these to the first page.

I guess I just assumed the links would not be easy to find at Langers because they aren't meant to be used without labels from the games. I dunno why I thought that, but there you go ;). Besides I'm trying to get my taxes done and all these deals are distracting me!

[quote name='io']More like lazy OP. This lazy mod is going to add these to the first page.[/QUOTE]

well my name is LazyTriangle, didn't post the links to the other promos since I thought they were expired, I'll try to update it if any new promos show up

[quote name='LazyTriangle']well my name is LazyTriangle, didn't post the links to the other promos since I thought they were expired, I'll try to update it if any new promos show up[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I didn't even notice that - I've just been doing a flurry of activity here on CAG today what with the TRU B1G1 sale and some reported posts and procrastinating from my real work...

But yeah, I thought they were expired too. I'm really shocked the Rabbids promo is still going. I gave that to my son (from the Langers promo of course) for Christmas (and he has yet to open it - oh well...).

[quote name='Junbuster']Langers and CAG is awesome...Costco 24 pack of juice = 10.87 at Costco....mailed in the 12 UPCs last monday received game today.....gotta love it[/QUOTE]

Hi, Which Costco? Went there but they have 2 gallon only. Do you mind share a photo? Thanks

I will be going to the store for one more CAG and have made room for one more additional person in my freezer. If someone wants me to pick them up 12 UPC let me know, all I ask is $13 paypal.

[quote name='62t']can you get more than 1 game pre household?[/QUOTE]

Yes... so far I have gotten four games all using the same name and address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junbuster
Langers and CAG is awesome...Costco 24 pack of juice = 10.87 at Costco....mailed in the 12 UPCs last monday received game today.....gotta love it
Hi, Which Costco? Went there but they have 2 gallon only. Do you mind share a photo? Thanks

it was the Costco on H Street in Chula Vista, California....they had a 24 pack 3 flavor pack near the frozen foods section....people should look there

[quote name='COLDblood']I will be going to the store for one more CAG and have made room for one more additional person in my freezer. If someone wants me to pick them up 12 UPC let me know, all I ask is $13 pay

Yes... so far I have gotten four games all using the same name and address.[/QUOTE]

4 of the same game? or 4 different for different systems. I already got a 360 copy of topspin but want another, but not sure if I can gt a 2nd for 360 or its 1 per console and I should get it on ps3 to be sure

[quote name='bg2001']What is the turn around time on getting your game? Anyone received Top Spin 4 yet?[/QUOTE]

my turn around time for Top Spin 4 was 10 days, a lot people have gotten it faster than that someone claimed they got the game in 3 days, it all depends on where you live (btw they ship from California)

[quote name='bg2001']What is the turn around time on getting your game? Anyone received Top Spin 4 yet?[/QUOTE]

I live in Texas and got mine in 4 days. I was quite shocked that it was that fast.

bread's done
Back