Langers Juice Promos Thread: Top Spin 4, Megamind, Raving Rabbids $2.99

LazyTriangle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
184 (100%)
Welcome to the Langers Juice Promotions Thread!

Current Video Game Promos:
Astroy Boy: The Video game :wii: $4.99 w/ 12 proofs of purchase
Curious George :pc: $2.99 w/ 8 proofs of purchase
Megamind Mega Team Unite :wii: FREE w/ 10 proofs of purchase
Megamind The Blue Defender :ds: FREE w/ 10 proofs of purchase
Raving Rabbids: Travel in Time :wii: $2.99 w/ 12 proofs of purchase
Top Spin 4 :360::ps3::wii: $2.99 w/ 12 proofs of purchase

All other promos can be found HERE

Here are some retailers that carry this juice according to Langers facebook page and people from this thread, make sure to check both the regular juice and frozen sections:

99c Only
A&P
Albertsons
Calhouns
Capital Farmers Market
Costco
Doris Italian Market
Family Dollar
Food Basics
Food Maxx
Food Town
Fred Meyer’s
Fry’s
Jewel-Osco
Joseph Classic Supermarket
K-Mart
Market Basket
Monterey Market
Meijer
Nob Hill
Petrey Cash n Carry
PriceRite
Raley’s
Safeway
Sam’s Club
Save Mart
Sedanos Supermarket
ShopRite
Smart & Final
Sprouts Farmers Market
Stop n Shop
Super Fresh
Universal Supermarket
Walmart
Weis
WinCo

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone confirm if they sell this juice at stores in MA? I'd love to get in on the promo, but cant find it at Shaw's or Hannafords, or BJ's. I'll try Wal Mart, but any CAG who can help me out would be much appreciated. I can send the $13 for the frozen juice. Also when is this promo over?

BTW, for Safeway, BOGO sale is through next Tues, $3.99/32oz bottle, cranberry mixes only. So that makes it about $2/bottle.

tons of 32oz langers juice for 99cents at 99cent only store in concord. amazon TIV for ps3 and xbox is $37.50.
$12 spent for juice, $6 mail in = $75 amazon credit. hope amazon TIV doesn't drop very much while we wait for games to ship.

first time doing this langers juice rebate thing. anyone else do this with langers before and if so does it really take them 12 weeks to ship the game?

I saw some people saying they found some at Kmart. Is finding it in Kmart YMMV? There's only one in the state, that I kno of (Rhode Island).

Help, anyone?

[quote name='narec']tons of 32oz langers juice for 99cents at 99cent only store in concord. amazon TIV for ps3 and xbox is $37.50.
$12 spent for juice, $6 mail in = $75 amazon credit. hope amazon TIV doesn't drop very much while we wait for games to ship.

first time doing this langers juice rebate thing. anyone else do this with langers before and if so does it really take them 12 weeks to ship the game?[/QUOTE]

Don't be surprised if you see NOT FOR RESALE on the game. All the games I have gotten from promotions have it on the back.

[quote name='Bumslie']Don't be surprised if you see NOT FOR RESALE on the game. All the games I have gotten from promotions have it on the back.[/QUOTE]

actually the games I gotten from Langers (Raving Rabbids, Megamind) were regular editions, no special markings on the case such as not for resale/ promo copy or holes punched through the bar codes, they were standard copies just like you would get at any retail store

[quote name='LazyTriangle']actually the games I gotten from Langers (Raving Rabbids, Megamind) were regular editions, no special markings on the case such as not for resale/ promo copy or holes punched through the bar codes, they were standard copies just like you would get at any retail store[/QUOTE]

Ok I just figured they wouldn't send you a retail version. Thanks for heads up.

[quote name='bgame2']Just giving some props to Coldblood for helping some cags (including me) out.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man!

LOL... looks like I won a free bottle of juice a week for a year.

3e75c8.png

(picture is minus 6 bottles)

what 99cent stores have it??? are they the "chinese" 99cent stores or the american chain 99cent stores like dollar tree??? also does costo sell this juice in wholesale packs????

[quote name='HORSEBORSE']what 99cent stores have it??? are they the "chinese" 99cent stores or the american chain 99cent stores like dollar tree??? also does costo sell this juice in wholesale packs????[/QUOTE]

This is a big chain called actually called "99cent only store". Over 200 stores in US- CA, TX, AZ, NV. Yes it's sorta like dollar tree. Not exactly sure what you mean by "chinese" but some of them probably have chinese people working there, maybe even some of them are owned by chinese americans. That is a ymmv situation if it's important to you. :cool:

Please look here at the actual "99 cent only store" website for a location possilby near you:

http://99only.com/applications/locator/index.php

[quote name='tommythethumb']I've been to three 99-cent only stores in Phoenix, AZ and all three had a lot of 32-oz stock (Apple, Cranberry, Cranberry-Grape, Grape, Pomegranate, etc.)[/QUOTE]

Thanks from a fellow AZ CAG. I'll be sure to hit them up this weekend.
You'd be even more helpful if you listed which crossroads the stores were located at. :)

-FrankCastleAZ

[quote name='FrankCastleAZ']Thanks from a fellow AZ CAG. I'll be sure to hit them up this weekend.
You'd be even more helpful if you listed which crossroads the stores were located at. :)

-FrankCastleAZ[/QUOTE]

Cave Creek and Bell, Tatum and Cactus, and 12th St. and Indian School

Was just at the Cave Creek and Bell location yesterday and still plenty there.

So for all the people are wondering if they are going to get this game.
I sent my out my UPCs on 3/17/11. I just received Top Spin 4 :ps3: in the mail today (4/2/11). Keep in mind, I live in California, so that might have to do with the fast turn around.

Thanks OP for posting this find.

Edit:
The game is just like the game you could get from the store. It doesn't contain "Not for Resale" on it.

[quote name='gmogi']So for all the people are wondering if they are going to get this game.
I sent my out my UPCs on 3/17/11. I just received Top Spin 4 :ps3: in the mail today (4/2/11). Keep in mind, I live in California, so that might have to do with the fast turn around.[/QUOTE]

That was fast it usually takes them 4-6 weeks to deliver mine and I only live a state over (in AZ). I sent them in on 3/16 so that still leaves at least a couple of weeks until I get mine

Was just at the Cave Creek and Bell location yesterday and still plenty there.

that's were I usually buy mine as well.... heh small world

[quote name='gmogi']So for all the people are wondering if they are going to get this game.
I sent my out my UPCs on 3/17/11. I just received Top Spin 4 :ps3: in the mail today (4/2/11). Keep in mind, I live in California, so that might have to do with the fast turn around.

Edit:
The game is just like the game you could get from the store. It doesn't contain "Not for Resale" on it.[/QUOTE]

Mailed mine in around the same time and live in California though they still haven't cashed my check.

[quote name='TheBomb69']Mailed mine in around the same time and live in California though they still haven't cashed my check.[/QUOTE]

I would tell you when they cashed in my check, but my online statement says they haven't cashed it in.

Edit:
The game is just like the game you could get from the store. It doesn't contain "Not for Resale" on it.[/QUOTE]

Was it delivered in the mailbox or to your door? I've had USPS deliver small packages to my door, which is why I ask.

Asked Langers (via Facebook of all places) where to buy in Ohio and they recommended Wal-Mart or Costco, but only in the frozen variety. Sounds unlikely, but I'll try it tomorrow before giving up. None of the dollar chains in my area had any.

[quote name='Ketsui']anyone know where i can find this juice in Massachusetts???[/QUOTE]

I found someone on here who was able to mail me the 12 upc's for a very reasonable rate. I'm planning on checking the KMart in Fitchburg soon, and I know that they sell the big bottles (for like over 2 bucks apiece) at the Shaw's near me in Clinton

Got mine today as well :) I'm from California too. Can't wait for Langers to have another promotion for a free game. I'm going to hit up the 99 cents store ASAP!

[quote name='COLDblood']Thanks man!

LOL... looks like I won a free bottle of juice a week for a year.

3e75c8.png

(picture is minus 6 bottles)[/QUOTE]

which store?

[quote name='mkernan']If anybody spots a good deal in the North Texas / DFW area, please do tell. Didn't see anything at my local Kroger.[/QUOTE]

act quickly. Tom Thumb has 2 for $4 on select Langer 64oz juices that ends tomorrow.

[quote name='ceve2001']Got mine today as well :) I'm from California too. Can't wait for Langers to have another promotion for a free game. I'm going to hit up the 99 cents store ASAP![/QUOTE]

Got my 360 copy today, and I enjoyed the juice a lot anyway, so it's a win-win.

[quote name='Ketsui']does it matter what OZ juice UPC's there are? so i can use the 1 dollar juice container UPC??[/QUOTE]

I had one 64 ounce bottle (not sure about cost) sitting in the pantry and I went out and bought 11 bottles of the 32 ounce variety ($1 each) and sent those in along with my check. Got the game 17 days after mailing the check/UPCs, but I do live close to where the company operates from.

[quote name='maxim2boobles']which store?[/QUOTE]
Fred Meyers, Kmart, Wal-mart, Winco have them.

I also sent away for one of each of the games they have listed on the main page.

no luck in Illinois ANYWHERE as it would have been a great deal for me as I like juice and top spin plays great .

anybody successfully in just submitting the receipt? got my 12 from a 99 cent store. i think thats the only one that has it $1 each in North Texas

Ok they are everywhere in Illinois I guess I never noticed them but even at bogo free at one store its still around $30 combined when I can get one on Feebay for $40 ish .
Great news after mentioning this to My Manager friend he has some out of date and will give me the UPC sleeves .

Now I have to work on GS for the Aggassi code lol

Got my copy of the game today, I think it was like 10 days from when I sent the UPC's out til when I got the game today. Great turnaround and promotion, and I m starting to drink this juice from now as a result.

bread's done
Back