Langers Juice Promos Thread: Top Spin 4, Megamind, Raving Rabbids $2.99

LazyTriangle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
184 (100%)
Welcome to the Langers Juice Promotions Thread!

Current Video Game Promos:
Astroy Boy: The Video game :wii: $4.99 w/ 12 proofs of purchase
Curious George :pc: $2.99 w/ 8 proofs of purchase
Megamind Mega Team Unite :wii: FREE w/ 10 proofs of purchase
Megamind The Blue Defender :ds: FREE w/ 10 proofs of purchase
Raving Rabbids: Travel in Time :wii: $2.99 w/ 12 proofs of purchase
Top Spin 4 :360::ps3::wii: $2.99 w/ 12 proofs of purchase

All other promos can be found HERE

Here are some retailers that carry this juice according to Langers facebook page and people from this thread, make sure to check both the regular juice and frozen sections:

99c Only
A&P
Albertsons
Calhouns
Capital Farmers Market
Costco
Doris Italian Market
Family Dollar
Food Basics
Food Maxx
Food Town
Fred Meyer’s
Fry’s
Jewel-Osco
Joseph Classic Supermarket
K-Mart
Market Basket
Monterey Market
Meijer
Nob Hill
Petrey Cash n Carry
PriceRite
Raley’s
Safeway
Sam’s Club
Save Mart
Sedanos Supermarket
ShopRite
Smart & Final
Sprouts Farmers Market
Stop n Shop
Super Fresh
Universal Supermarket
Walmart
Weis
WinCo

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Zygote']anybody successfully in just submitting the receipt? got my 12 from a 99 cent store. i think thats the only one that has it $1 each in North Texas[/QUOTE]

I'm about to go here soon to one of them. I don't see how it can be a prob with just the receipt. I'm mailing off the UPC's & receipt seperately to see if I can get 2 copies so my little cousin can play with me online. Does anyone know if this a "one per household" deal? If so, I'll just mail it directly to my cousins house.

I got mine yesterday in the mail. It took about 3 weeks to get it delivered. Also this is the cheapest I've gotten a new game for in the longest time. Thanks LazyTriangle this game only cost me $4.99 total.

[quote name='Nucking Futs!']I'm about to go here soon to one of them. I don't see how it can be a prob with just the receipt. I'm mailing off the UPC's & receipt seperately to see if I can get 2 copies so my little cousin can play with me online. Does anyone know if this a "one per household" deal? If so, I'll just mail it directly to my cousins house.[/QUOTE]

I believe its one per household. Just mail the other directly to your cousins house to be safe.

[quote name='Bumslie']I believe its one per household. Just mail the other directly to your cousins house to be safe.[/QUOTE]

anyone tried a PO BOX?

[quote name='Bumslie']I believe its one per household. Just mail the other directly to your cousins house to be safe.[/QUOTE]

Ya, I'm just gonna do that to be on the safe side.

[quote name='TheBomb69']10 day turnaround? I'm over 3 weeks now in California.[/QUOTE]

Got mine today. Probably the best tennis game ever as I rented from Gamefly. Great deal.

Got mine as well, but I'm in Las Vegas.

EDIT: Doesn't say anything about 1 per household on the rebate form. Just says while supplies last.

Holy crap - I just got mine today as well. I forget exactly when I mailed it but in my checkbook I have the check dated 3/31 so it was no earlier than that. So that means it was about a 7-day turnaround. Hell, that's faster than a lot of Gamestop orders I've put in :lol:.

Their package is postdated on the 5th. So if I mailed it last Thursday it probably got there Saturday. They processed it Monday and sent it out Tuesday and it got here Thursday. Coincidentally I got a Nintendo Power with Top Spin 4 on the cover at exactly the same time (though I got the PS3 version of the game).

FWIW - I just sent in the receipts, as that was much easier than cutting out all the UPCs.

Man, I wish I had saved my receipt now, heh. Oh well... got my copy and I'm helping another CAG get a copy (possibly 2 for him since I am mailing him the receipt along with the UPCs) plus I get free juice out of the deal, so it's all good.

Awesome find thanks, mailing mine in tomorrow.

And the juice is pretty good too.

Glad to see the turnaround for other people was really quick as well. I think mine turned out to be just over a week and that includes the weekend so thats pretty frakkin fast. I cant wait to see what future games they off as this is now my exclusive juice of choice for my home

[quote name='Ketsui']Should i only send in the UPCs if the receipt state doesnt match the state i live in?[/QUOTE]

I really don't think it matters, but don't send them both together, anyway. You only need to send either the 12 UPCs or the receipt. If you're going to send them both, send the receipt with one form and the UPCs with another form in order to get 2 copies, or give the receipt to a friend to send in to get a copy... whatever you choose to do.

Alright, so I exhausted my search of 8 grocery stores and Sam's Club, including branches of stores that Langer's on Facebook said carried it. I got it as Sam's last time, but now they don't have it. :( I will last chance check the CostCo next week when I am over in that town.

So I'm in the market for UPCs and receipt. Someone PM me if avaiable. Thanks!

found 24x case packs 3 flavors for around $11 a case at area costco's.

got my game today, maybe 2 weeks.

gl all.

I do not have any stores near me that carry the juice.

If anyone has an extra set to send off, I will gladly paypal you a gift.

PM me.

Thanks!

I can get receipts and UPC's for anyone interested. I'll charge $15 for 12 UPC's + receipt, shipping included with delivery confirmation (costs $2.19). Got my game in about three weeks.

I can get receipts and UPC's for anyone interested. I'll charge $15 for 12 UPC's + receipt, shipping included with delivery confirmation (costs $2.19). Got my game in about three weeks.

Man, I just now saw this deal and got excited. Seeing most of the comments about the availability in Illinois however, my hope is slowly dwindling...

I may still run out to Wal-Mart tonight and check it out.

What exactly is this that I am reading about perhaps obtaining 2 copies? One with the receipt and another with the UPCs? Can someone fill me in there please?

[quote name='spideymike']Looks like it's not available in Northeast Ohio.[/QUOTE]

I found them at Walmarts in both Strongsville and Medina. However, it was only the 64 oz. orange juice @ 2.50 apiece. It's pasteurized so it'll keep up to a year unrefrigerated. Basically, you're buying a year's worth of OJ and getting the game for free now.

[quote name='Jawmuncher']So can you buy the juice off amazon and use the UPCs and receipt from that?[/QUOTE]

I bought the juice off Amazon and just sent in the UPC's, no receipt is needed. Got the game already about 2.5 weeks after sending them in.

[quote name='croqoa']I bought the juice off Amazon and just sent in the UPC's, no receipt is needed. Got the game already about 2.5 weeks after sending them in.[/QUOTE]

Awesome thanks

If you have the 12 UPC's, do NOT send them in with your receipt(s)! They allow you to send in UPC's OR receipts. So, if you buy 12 juices, you can send in your receipt for a copy of the game and then you can save your UPC's for another offer. I've done this plenty of times without any issues.

Anyway...thanks for the heads-up, OP! I can get this and then take it to a store and get the money for it. We already buy Langers all the time because we got it for free through WIC for several months and now we buy some every grocery trip because I love their apple, pineapple, and mango juices. Great stuff that's super cheap. That Amazon deal is a bit of a rip-off in my opinion...at my local grocery store, they have 64-ounce bottles of apple juice for $2 each.

Also, if any of you have 99Cents Stores in your areas, you might be able to find these there. Our local store has small-ish bottles of Langers for about 79 cents each. These qualify just fine for video game offers; I've used them plenty of times.

[quote name='BrolyB593']No luck at Walmart in Naperville Illinois. Anybody have luck elsewhere in the Lisle, Naperville area?[/QUOTE]

Try a local Jewel-Osco yet? That's where I got my 64-oz. bottles, but maybe the right dollar store might have 'em, too.

Thanks to Coldblood for the UPC's I got my game in the mail on saturday 4/9 when I sent out the form on 4/1 and I live in NY. I didnt expect a fast turn around but great deal non the less

[quote name='boogie4114']Thanks to Coldblood for the UPC's I got my game in the mail on saturday 4/9 when I sent out the form on 4/1 and I live in NY. I didnt expect a fast turn around but great deal non the less[/QUOTE]

i just sent in mine today...oh man i hope to get as fast as you do..im on the east coast as well!!

[quote name='dpac']Try a local Jewel-Osco yet? That's where I got my 64-oz. bottles, but maybe the right dollar store might have 'em, too.[/QUOTE]

Will definitely go try some Jewel and Dollar Store locations tomorrow, thanks.

[quote name='BargainGamer']Are the UPC codes just the barcode with the Langers logo?[/QUOTE]
This is a UPC code.
UPC%20Code%20sample.jpg

Just FYI. I noticed two small slices on the back cover of the game. The game was still sealed but it had been "scored" or cut on the back spine. It's pretty much not noticeable, just two small cuts, but in case anyone was wondering if these are marked in some way, they are.

[quote name='Chemosh013']Just FYI. I noticed two small slices on the back cover of the game. The game was still sealed but it had been "scored" or cut on the back spine. It's pretty much not noticeable, just two small cuts, but in case anyone was wondering if these are marked in some way, they are.[/QUOTE]

Mine did not have these marks. Its possible you happened to get a game that was slightly cut when they opened the box that their shipment of games came in.

[quote name='grimhope']Mine did not have these marks. Its possible you happened to get a game that was slightly cut when they opened the box that their shipment of games came in.[/QUOTE]

I guess that could also be an explanation :)

Going on 4 weeks, no game. I bought the juice from Amazon and had it shipped to Florida.

It's 10% juice, 90% suger FYI. Tastes good though.

Edit: $2.99 Check cashed last Friday. Looking forward to Top Spin 4.

bread's done
Back