Get free PS3 codes from Schick Edge.

NismoZ32

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
The next set of PS3 codes have arrived from Schick. They did Gran Turismo codes in the past along with contests and here's the next batch.

You can get codes for:
-Gran Turismo 5 - Special Camaro SS
-Infamous 2 - Sniper Blast special attack
-Killzone 3 - Retro Map Pack and Unlock Points

By filling out this special promo code: 841058005209

at this exact link (no "www"): http://edgeshave.com/ps3

You can get these codes for free unlimited times.
US/Canada only. (Need a US address, real or fake.)
Sorry I can't post it as a clickable link since I'm a "noob" and all.

Edit:
The previous contest people have asked about included the following:
-Contest for free things from PS3's, copies of GT5, and ect. (expired/finished)
-Gran Turismo 5 Racing Suit for Playstation Home (expires 3/31/2011)
-Gran Turismo 5 Dynamic Theme for PS3 and PSP (expires 3/31/2011)
-Free movie rental from PSN (2 Fast 2 Furious, Speed, License to Drive, or The Bourne Supremacy) (expired 1/31/2011)

I don't have a free code for this one but here's the link if you get a specially market package:
http://www.schick.com/gt5/sweepstakes.asp

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Got the Infamous 2 Sniper Blast voucher code.

EDIT: Used fake addresses to get the rest of the codes (code can only be used once per address). Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is probably a terrible, awful thing to mention....but you can just hit 'back' twice, re-input a different email and re-use the code over & over & over & over......for new DLC codes every time. Gotta love poor website programming.

:applause:

And now it begins...

[quote name='NuclearPorkchop']This is probably a terrible, awful thing to mention....but you can just hit 'back' twice, re-input a different email and re-use the code over & over & over & over......for new DLC codes every time. Gotta love poor website programming.

:applause:

And now it begins...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, won't they run out of these codes eventually? I wonder how long this'll last.

So basically, is it possible to redeem infinite unlock points for Killzone 3 using these codes? I don't have the game so I wouldn't know how that works.

[quote name='sunghost']So basically, is it possible to redeem infinite unlock points for Killzone 3 using these codes? I don't have the game so I wouldn't know how that works.[/QUOTE]

Nah, I tried 2 codes and it still only gave me 3 unlock points total. (The second time the code was entered, a blue "already purchased" symbol was on the bottom of the unlock, which normally indicates that this item has already been purchased. The blue colour is used when the item doesn't show up in your "download history" tab.)

Thanks OP for the codes. I got all of them except for the inFAMOUS 2 code which won't work till the game is out. Thanks again.

Forgot to say thanks to the OP. I picked up a few spares for my friends of each code (not enough to break the system, don't worry folks).

Everyone should take note that the codes expire June 17th, 2011.

[quote name='snuter']Nah, I tried 2 codes and it still only gave me 3 unlock points total. (The second time the code was entered, a blue "already purchased" symbol was on the bottom of the unlock, which normally indicates that this item has already been purchased. The blue colour is used when the item doesn't show up in your "download history" tab.)

Thanks OP for the codes. I got all of them except for the inFAMOUS 2 code which won't work till the game is out. Thanks again.[/QUOTE]
Actually, for every time you enter multiplayer, it registers one at a time. So, all you have to do is enter, leave, then re-enter multiplayer for each code you redeemed. (Say you redeemed 10 codes. You'll have to enter multiplayer 10 times for the game to recognize all of them.)

And just a little side note, the Blue Bag means you can keep buying that item (Ex: PlayStation Plus). The Red Bag means you've bought that item and it's now in your downloads list (Ex: Games and Demos)

Also, if this is hard to understand, I'm sorry. It's 3:30am and I'm falling asleep.

[quote name='sunghost']Yeah, won't they run out of these codes eventually? I wonder how long this'll last.[/QUOTE]

Eh its hard to really tell... take subway, we had tokens for up to 12 points, if you used any credits you got 2 back during that glitch. If you did this enough times you could get tons of home costumes. I mean around 7 an account, then do a huge give away... yet you can still freely but them on the site LOL

I don't know why but I can't seem to find the submit button?

edit: I was using firefox then safari. Then I zoomed out the page and found the submit button. Hope this helps. Thanks.

I had a problem too originally with finding the submit. I don't really know how I got it to work. Refreshed a few times, clicked the back button, then when I went back in it seemed fine. Though it wasn't really a button as much as the "submit" text over the text at the bottom of the page.

Is this how the Schick Play it Smooth promo is gonna work as well? The one with Rock Band?

bread's done
Back