Best Buy Outlet - Hulk & Peggle $2.99

Nice! I always wanted to try the Hulk game. I heard it wasn't as good as Ultimate Destruction but at this price who cares?

[quote name='nightmare452']In for Hulk for 3.17 shipped, even if I played it before, can always give it away as a gift.[/QUOTE]

How did you get free shipping?

[quote name='Brother Daz']How did you get free shipping?[/QUOTE]

only way to get free shipping is SLiver rewards membership (spend 2500 bucks in one year)

too bad best buy wouldnt do an amazon and do a free shpping for a year for a fixxed price

[quote name='slidecage']only way to get free shipping is SLiver rewards membership (spend 2500 bucks in one year)[/QUOTE]

Man I guess I am still half asleep, I had totally forgot about that.

[quote name='morpheus47']Nice! I always wanted to try the Hulk game. I heard it wasn't as good as Ultimate Destruction but at this price who cares?[/QUOTE]
Being completely honest it's actually one of the worst comic book games out there and looks like it's a PS2 game.

Even though that's the case, I'm biting on this! Thanks OP! I can't resist a cheap comic book/movie tiein!

Well I was GOING to get peggle, but despite it saying it could ship to any of the stores around me, every time I actually selected one it said "sorry, can't ship to that store". For every single store anywhere near me. Messed up.

[quote name='Davestation']Thats how they all are that come up as "Not Available for Shipping"[/QUOTE]

That's the weird thing. I had 4 things in my cart, one was available for shipping (Hulk), two they said outright weren't in stock anymore (two DS games) and then there was that situation. Not sure what the difference was.

You know what else is messed up? I just discovered that best buy reward zone points expire every february. I didn't know that before, and it rather upsets me.

to get the free shipping i ended up canceling my original then used crzyjoeguy's link then typed in the hulk in a search added to cart then checked out and the free shipping was there.
thanks for the info crzyjoeguy

So many games unavailable for shipping that I want.

If I find these in store, will they price match the best buy outlet center? I know they pm their own website but not sure if they say the outlet center is somehow different, like amazon warehouse.

[quote name='confoosious']So many games unavailable for shipping that I want.

If I find these in store, will they price match the best buy outlet center? I know they pm their own website but not sure if they say the outlet center is somehow different, like amazon warehouse.[/QUOTE]

If u can find the games in store, it should come up that the online prices.

I got last week Disney christmas, where the wild things are, and mushroom men all for $2.99 each during the B2G1.

The other games listed online havent seen carry in stores for over a year.

Sweet. Thanks OP. And thanks for the link crzyjoeguy. I was going to pass because I couldn't get it to apply free shipping, but using your link worked perfectly. I had this game once before but only played the first level then traded it off to someone on CAG. It's nice to get it back to play again, and for only $3! This has been a good week of deals for me!

[quote name='confoosious']So many games unavailable for shipping that I want.

If I find these in store, will they price match the best buy outlet center? I know they pm their own website but not sure if they say the outlet center is somehow different, like amazon warehouse.[/QUOTE]

I bought a game a few weeks ago that was an outlet game for $13.99 online. I didn't buy online, I just went to the store to buy. It wasn't much more, $14.99, but I asked why it was different. The cashier said store prices aren't always matched with outlet pricing. If I bought it online, and picked it up, it would have been the outlet price. But buying in store, the price is whatever it is. So it might be the same, but if not, she said they won't match it. At least they wouldn't for me.

Nice find OP, picked up Hulk but it looks like the Arcade compilation is no longer available for shipping.

Thanks to everyone for a cheap game AND free shipping!!! Too bad I didn't see that link for Damnation yesterday.

[quote name='integralsmatic']if you guys can find it at your local BB. Retro Game challenge for 2.99 is a dam steal.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Retro+G...o+DS/9076992.p?id=1218016495473&skuId=9076992[/QUOTE]

Yeah. i found retro game challenge, boing!, and moon ds all for $2.99 each. It was nice to apply it to the B2G1 deal. (same goes for the cheap $3 disney, wild, and mushroom men)

Im not sure why i got Hulk and spybongs, but cant beat new games for 2.99 each against BB pre-owned prices and Gamestop used prices.

I really wanted final fantasy fables for $2.99 :(

[quote name='mightymek']Sweet. Thanks OP. And thanks for the link crzyjoeguy. I was going to pass because I couldn't get it to apply free shipping, but using your link worked perfectly. I had this game once before but only played the first level then traded it off to someone on CAG. It's nice to get it back to play again, and for only $3! This has been a good week of deals for me!

I bought a game a few weeks ago that was an outlet game for $13.99 online. I didn't buy online, I just went to the store to buy. It wasn't much more, $14.99, but I asked why it was different. The cashier said store prices aren't always matched with outlet pricing. If I bought it online, and picked it up, it would have been the outlet price. But buying in store, the price is whatever it is. So it might be the same, but if not, she said they won't match it. At least they wouldn't for me.[/QUOTE]

I heard that they can, but it depends on the manager. (BB employee told me.) if the price is lower on the BB website, why not match it? BB.com is the same as BB in store.
Some of the $2.99 games were found by some other CAG last week that showed up on the BB website, but the in store tags were different. (Moon was $14.99 price tag in store. took it to register, they scan it and came up as $2.99. no override needed.)

I'm kind of confused on the whole silver membership thing. I've spent nowhere near 2500, and I think I got a silver card from them...does any one know of another way to acquire that status?

[quote name='joeyshadows']I'm kind of confused on the whole silver membership thing. I've spent nowhere near 2500, and I think I got a silver card from them...does any one know of another way to acquire that status?[/QUOTE]

Im not a silver member and just got free shipping.

use crzyjorguy best buy link. select the games u want and add to cart. (dont add zip code.) just go to checkout. follow the process of info. and then it will say Shipping: free

$3.20 for any game for 360 sounds good to me. Picked one up, but skipped Peggle due to owning both Peggle and Feeding Frenzy. Thanks OP!

[quote name='Raider']Are these games used?[/QUOTE]

good question. im not sure. they also have the game listed pre-own.

i think its new and they probably have it sitting in the warehouse.

also worth noting (since i didnt see any of these when i checked their outlet center a few days ago, i'm only looking at 360 too so might be worth re-checking the other platforms)

Mortal Kombat Kollectors Edition: $59.99 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Mortal+...+360/1991044.p?id=1218304510778&skuId=1991044

Castlevania Lords of Shadows Limited Edition: $29.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Castlev...+360/1263049.p?id=1218245462372&skuId=1263049

Splatterhouse $25
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Splatterhouse+-+Xbox+360/9936195.p?id=1218197750482&skuId=9936195

they also added Transformers: WFC at $29.99, it'll probably drop lower, and Borderlands GOTY for $9.99 but it's out of stock.

Got one thanks! I'm not a silver member just a rewards member btw and got free shipping. Yes that entertainment free shipping thing is there but I think in general there's a free option for small items. I got a prepaid card and micro sdhc card from them with free shipping last week.

There's a few games for all systems at 2.99 if you search for that systems games then low price to high your search results you can see if there's anything you want. I picked up a few cheap ds games for misc presents for my nieces, nephews yesterday lol.

Does Outlet Center item mean It's used? I'm confused.
Got Blur for $15 as a Outlet Center game to. Nice if thats new.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Does Outlet Center item mean It's used? I'm confused.
Got Blur for $15 as a Outlet Center game to. Nice if thats new.[/QUOTE]

outlet center just means they're on clearance, they're new.

I almost bit on both, but I have a HUGE backlog, so I decided to hold off on the Popcap games since I've already beaten them on my iPhone. Great grab on Hulk though, thank you, I started it a while ago but never finished it :)

bread's done
Back