PS3 Move Games $9.99 Each (New) @ GameStop

I've been wanting to try Start the Party and maybe even The Fight. Do you know if this is online only or these are in store prices too? You never know with Gamestop.

Thanks for posting this.

I played the demo for move heroes, it was fun. Will have to check them out today after work, is this a weekly sale they're running?,also when does the sale go through. Thx for the heads up.

is start the party a good game for the family? Was thinking it might be good to play with the little one and the granparents and stuff

Looks to be online only. Has to be a pricing mistake. Only TV Superstars, Move Heroes and The Fight are in stock right now. Placed an order for the latter 2. Thanks OP.

Thanks OP really wanted Move Heroes but after seeing the reviews it didn't look worth it I'll bite for the $13 bucks after shipping though. Pretty much never see first party games drop below $20 so I am happy with that price.

[quote name='Camwi']Thanks, OP. Picked up PS Move Heroes and The Fight.[/QUOTE]

Ditto

Move Heroes BB TIV is $15

[quote name='VA']Move games are being clearanced out. Move is dead. D-e-a-d.[/QUOTE]

No, the problem is, all these games should've launched at $10-$20, not $40.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Yep, Move is dead. I knew it was going to be from the beginning.[/QUOTE]

Move is not dead. This is either a limited deal or a glitch. If Move was dead the R3 wouldn't have just released fully integrated with Move and with the Doom edition....

[quote name='AwRy108']No, the problem is, all these games should've launched at $10-$20, not $40.[/QUOTE]

$30 is more realistic. This is the sane prices we will more than likely see on BF. Move is not dead, there are way more Move compatible games than Kinect and I have both.

[quote name='VA']Move games are being clearanced out. Move is dead. D-e-a-d.[/QUOTE]it's "sold" close to 10 million & there's what 43 million PS3's
http://www.vg247.com/2011/06/07/playstation-move-hits-8-8-million-sales/
the problem is SOFTWARE!!! There's no killer must have games yet. GOW, MGS, FF or Star Wars Move edition or something like these could become a flagship title that sell 2-3 million copies. Sorcery will help but they need more some company needs to take a risk & bring something other than a FPS. Don't know why RPG's haven't looked at spell casting & light battle mechanics for it makes so much sense...for a limited time.

Microsoft should follow suit and drop the price on a lot of their Kinect games because IMO, neither peripheral is living up to its promises. Move might have more compatible titles but from what I've seen (I don't own a Move so I might be wrong) the Move is just being tacked on to a lot of AAA titles to make it seem more relevant. The actual titles made strictly for the Move (and the Kinect) are being poorly received.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Move is not dead. This is either a limited deal or a glitch. If Move was dead the R3 wouldn't have just released fully integrated with Move and with the Doom edition....[/QUOTE]

The support so far has all been the same game mechanic implemented as an add-on on the side. Sony doesn't put any effort into supporting it, so in all intensive purposes it does feel dead to me.

[quote name='Enuf']it's "sold" close to 10 million & there's what 43 million PS3's
the problem is SOFTWARE!!! There's no killer must have games yet. GOW, MGS, FF or Star Wars Move edition or something like these could become a flagship title that sell 2-3 million copies. Sorcery will help but they need more some company needs to take a risk & bring something other than a FPS. Don't know why RPG's haven't looked at spell casting & light battle mechanics for it makes so much sense...for a limited time.[/QUOTE]

The company that needs to take that risk is Sony, not their partners. If Sony ain't really supporting it themselves nobody will.

8.8 million sold with no momentum is equal to zero interest from third party. Sony needs to support this thing, but they are too freaking busy with PS Vita.

Unfortunately, PS Move have quite a bit of potential due to it's precision/accuracy, but ain't getting the support it deserves. It think it was released more as a stop gap thing, to say they have motion control than actually caring.

[quote name='metallicoholic']Microsoft should follow suit and drop the price on a lot of their Kinect games because IMO, neither peripheral is living up to its promises. Move might have more compatible titles but from what I've seen (I don't own a Move so I might be wrong) the Move is just being tacked on to a lot of AAA titles to make it seem more relevant. The actual titles made strictly for the Move (and the Kinect) are being poorly received.[/QUOTE]

Yes, MS should definitely drop the price on Kinect. As it is, it is one pricey accessory. That said, Kinect Sports is a lot of fun and so is Dance Central. They weren't really well received by the critics, but sold very well. It's like Wii games, most receive poor review scores, but is just a blast to play.

There is a lot of Kinect exclusive games coming this Holiday, so I'm cautiously optimistic.

[quote name='gamingdroid']The support so far has all been the same game mechanic implemented as an add-on on the side. Sony doesn't put any effort into supporting it, so in all intensive purposes it does feel dead to me.

The company that needs to take that risk is Sony, not their partners. If Sony ain't really supporting it themselves nobody will.

8.8 million sold with no momentum is equal to zero interest from third party. Sony needs to support this thing, but they are too freaking busy with PS Vita.

Unfortunately, PS Move have quite a bit of potential due to it's precision/accuracy, but ain't getting the support it deserves.[/QUOTE]

I got the Resistance 3 Doomsday Bundle and I LOVE the Move. I also got the Fight a couple of weeks ago for 10 bucks at K-Mart and my God is that game an amazing cardio workout. I'm really enjoying my move, as is my cousin who lives with me. Plus, Sorcery hasn't come out yet, but when it does it will be epic.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Which of these are must haves?[/QUOTE]

To be honest, none of them. The best uses for the Move are currently these titles:

• Sports Champions
  • Ape Escape - On the Move (PSN)
  • Under Siege (PSN))
  • Star Drone (PSN)
  • Tumble (PSN)
  • Killzone 3
  • EA Sports Active 2
...I'm sure I forgot some.

[quote name='AwRy108']To be honest, none of them. The best uses for the Move are currently these titles:

• Sports Champions
  • Under Siege (PSN))
  • Star Drone (PSN)
  • Tumble (PSN)
  • Killzone 3
  • EA Sports Active 2
...I'm sure I forgot some.[/QUOTE]

dead space extraction is pretty bad ass.

Thanks OP, my son was just asking for Move Heroes this weekend when we were at GS, but I knew I could get it cheaper than $40.. couldn't pass it up at $9.99.

I got my move with the R3 Doomsday edition also. I like it so far, I've been playing Dead Space Extraction recently. Next will be No More Heroes and then HotD Overkill. After that either KZ3 or R3. All these games are what finally convinced me to buy it. Hopefully they come out with more Move games.

[quote name='kouleefoh']before you buy the fight and make the same noob mistake I did, you will need 2 move controllers to play.[/QUOTE]

I did this the other day when Kmart had move games for $10. Didnt realize I needed to move controllers to play it.

OT- thanks OP, picked up Move Heros

[quote name='AwRy108']To be honest, none of them. The best uses for the Move are currently these titles:

• Sports Champions
  • Under Siege (PSN))
  • Star Drone (PSN)
  • Tumble (PSN)
  • Killzone 3
  • EA Sports Active 2
...I'm sure I forgot some.[/QUOTE]

I picked up the move just to play RE5. I was extremely satisfied and looked forward to similar games coming out in the future... they just never did.

p.s. I don't believe EA Sports Active 2 requires the move. It comes bundled with its own sensors.

[quote name='TheShepherdSauce']I picked up the move just to play RE5. I was extremely satisfied and looked forward to similar games coming out in the future... they just never did.

p.s. I don't believe EA Sports Active 2 requires the move. It comes bundled with its own sensors.[/QUOTE]

This is correct

I hate paying shipping charges, but for $13 total, I'm happy to pick up Move Heroes, if only for the characters involved in the game -- wasn't too crazy about the demo.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Yep, Move is dead. I knew it was going to be from the beginning.[/QUOTE]

Nope. Disc-based Move-required games might be, but Move support for core games using the Sharpshooter controller won't be. Giving consumers the choice of how they want to play isn't going anywhere and playing a FPS using that set up is surprisingly fun.

[quote name='Enuf']it's "sold" close to 10 million & there's what 43 million PS3's
the problem is SOFTWARE!!! There's no killer must have games yet. GOW, MGS, FF or Star Wars Move edition or something like these could become a flagship title that sell 2-3 million copies. Sorcery will help but they need more some company needs to take a risk & bring something other than a FPS. Don't know why RPG's haven't looked at spell casting & light battle mechanics for it makes so much sense...for a limited time.[/QUOTE]

Move meet Kinect. Kinect, Move.

Meet the two temporary fixes that Sony and Microsoft tried to use to extend the life of their consoles. It's difficult to admit it, but both of these pieces of "REVOLUTIONARY HARDWARE!!" are junk. Sure, they're cool... but after 30 minutes, you're back on the sticks playing your Call of Duties and such.

Thanks OP, picked up Move Heroes. I would have gotten Eyepet for my kids as well if it had not already gone OOS by the time I saw the post.

The Move is dead! Long live the Move!

In my head there are 2 Moves - the waggle Move games which should be $10 on PSN and real games which use the Move as a gun. I don't think Move support will be dropped from any FPS anytime soon, but I don't see why any third party would develop a waggle game either. It's called the Move, but they should have just called it the Shoot.

That said I just bought Heroes for $14.10 b/c I have 2 sons who don't know any better and I had $78 credit. And yes, in store pick-up was $39.99 and used was $29.99 (which I prefer as I stupidly paid them $15 one day to join up, at least it wasn't a tattoo.)

Sweet!

Grab Heroes on the Move, had everything else except Sing Star Dance which was sold out.

Everyone should grab the Fight, great game and exercise.

the sale is not limited to just games. some accessories are 50% off. Includes the navigation controller, move controller, sharpshooter, and a charging base. i just picked up another move controller, nav controller, and sharpshooter and saved $60. Have never seen prices that good for them.

bread's done
Back