PS3 Move Games $9.99 Each (New) @ GameStop

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']One chick at GameStop freaked out when Move Heroes rang up as $9.99. She had to ask the other guy if it was ok. Can't wait for her to get a 50% off Move accessory.

I picked up 3 copies for trade in at Best Buy. I decided to get the R3 Doomsday bundle. Probably would have been cheaper to buy all the accessories half off, but I had the credit. Might pick up a second Move controller though.[/QUOTE]

If your Bestbuy has the pre-paid Visa cards you should've ate the $5.95 fee and use the card at Gamestop to get the accessories for 50% off.

Hmm...tempted, but honestly, whoever says the Move isn't dead, is living in denial...I've never seen Sony just have a massive price cut on many games, particularly MOVE games ASAP. It's tempting to buy, but for me, I don't collect forceeable dead peripherals and games. Already learned my lesson when I bought a Turbo Grafx and Dreamcast. I think I'll save up for a PS4 from here on out. Too bad, I thought the Move had potential.

[quote name='boogie4114']If your Bestbuy has the pre-paid Visa cards you should've ate the $5.95 fee and use the card at Gamestop to get the accessories for 50% off.[/QUOTE]

Since I wanted Resistance 3 any way, it was easier to just get the bundle. The camera and game would be $100 already. Probably would have spent almost $60(incl. tax) getting the Move controller, Nav controller, and the shooter. It was really close to being the same, but I was already at BB doing a trade-in. Someone who wants to wait on the game, can get an awesome deal on just the Move stuff.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Since I wanted Resistance 3 any way, it was easier to just get the bundle. The camera and game would be $100 already. Probably would have spent almost $60(incl. tax) getting the Move controller, Nav controller, and the shooter. It was really close to being the same, but I was already at BB doing a trade-in. Someone who wants to wait on the game, can get an awesome deal on just the Move stuff.[/QUOTE]

If you bought it all separately you could PM R3 when it goes on sale in 2 weeks though.

[quote name='gamingdroid']The company that needs to take that risk is Sony, not their partners. If Sony ain't really supporting it themselves nobody will. 8.8 million sold with no momentum is equal to zero interest from third party. Sony needs to support this thing, but they are too freaking busy with PS Vita.[/QUOTE]Sony has been supporting it two $150 bundles so far(KZ3 & R3), 3 generic bundles(PS Move Heroes, Sports Champions, Tiger Woods). They were smart enough not to try an "force it" on Uncharted 3 & I believe 2 other titles just to get "Move compatible" on the game. MS's E3 promo better w/kinect or something like that is what I don't want to happen b/c every title doesn't need these.

PS Move heroes should've been the 1st title but it wasn't what people expected. I would love to see a fight night game that's move compatible, Star Wars would work well with move(even beyond the lightsaber), RPG's like FF that allow you to cast spells & wield weapons instead of just pressing buttons, Red dead revolver/redemption shootouts...the key is it must be an established brand that has already sold & move needs to make it "fresh". Now a COD Move only expansion DLC or $20 stand alone w/maps could definitely offer a change of pace but Sony needs to pay for it.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Since I wanted Resistance 3 any way, it was easier to just get the bundle. The camera and game would be $100 already. Probably would have spent almost $60(incl. tax) getting the Move controller, Nav controller, and the shooter. It was really close to being the same, but I was already at BB doing a trade-in. Someone who wants to wait on the game, can get an awesome deal on just the Move stuff.[/QUOTE]
You maybe able to pm the bundle also depending on where you live & if you got the $35 credit as well great deal($105 value + tax)
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303038

Hmm, SingStar Dance seems to be bit a harder to find.

Aside from the remaining games I didn't already have, I also grabbed the last Sharpshooter and last two "pistols" from the Fleming Island, FL, store. Was kind of hesitating on spending another $15 (for the "pistols") on plastic attachments for the Move, but since decided I might as well, since I enjoyed using the Perfect Shot/NERF attachments for the Wii lightgun games.

I got The Fight and Move Heroes...

Update: Went to my local GS and bought the same games and a Navigation controller. Then cancelled my online order...

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got back from picking up The Shoot and Playstation Move Heroes and there was a big sign behind the counter advertising the $9.99 Move games and half off accessories.

if only the move was %50 off then i'd jump on that, but yea no point in selling move games cheap when not many people have it to begin with, i really wish they pushed more fun and not so kiddy games for the move that didnt suck

Got move heroes and a opened copy of high velocity bowling. The new girl however forgot to put the seal so maybe I can exchange it if I don't like it. Thanks OP

Swung by Gamestop and picked up the gun attachment for 7.50, The Fight: Lights out and Move Heroes for 10 each. They had the Sharpshooter, but I would rather play KZ3 with a dual Shock 3. Drove across the street to Best Buy and flipped Heroes for 24. Wish GS had more copies of Heroes, but it was the last one they had.

EyePet trades in for 12 and The Shoot for 11 on Amazon. Not much of a flip, but lock em in now if you want em, cause I'm sure this will pick up. A free few bucks is a free few bucks, and good way to convert that shitty GS credit to Amazon credit.

Swung by Gamestop and picked up the PS Move shooting attachment for 7.50, The Fight: Lights out and Move Heroes for 10 each. Took Heroes down the street to BB and flipped it for 24. It took almost 20 minutes for 3 different BB employees to finish the transaction.....ridiculous.

Picked up the Move gun attachment for 7.50 and The Fight: Lights out and Heroes for 10 each. Chick told me they won't be getting in any more of the official gun attachments. looks like they are closing out the Move accessories.

Ended up finding the three games I wanted as well as the two Move accessories at my local store. Now I'm trying to cancel my order and the process wont go through. Tried calling the first time and was on hold for 20 minutes. Tried calling again on my lunch and it told me to call back again because of the high volume of calls. WTF. Sent them an email but there's already a pending charge on my card -_-

[quote name='whoknows']Oh nice. 50% off the move controller. Looks like I may be getting House of the Dead now.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly, that with sharpshooter and 3d will be light gun bliss. Also don't forget that copies of dead space 2 for ps3 come with dead space extraction and hh gregg has it for $20 this week.

[quote name='prayformojo']My thoughts exactly, that with sharpshooter and 3d will be light gun bliss. Also don't forget that copies of dead space 2 for ps3 come with dead space extraction and hh gregg has it for $20 this week.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, extraction is great with the move controller. Also, RE5 Gold has very good move controls as well (on par with RE4 wii controls IMO). I've been playing those 2 games a lot since I bought my move set.

Grabbed 3 copies of PS Move Heroes. Probally will go back tommorow or Wednesday to get a Move Controller and a few of the other things.

On a side note, the manager thanked me furiously after he rung up the games and realized how cheap they were XD. Said he was gonna come back tommorow and buy quite a few himself

[quote name='dafunkk12']Hmm, SingStar Dance seems to be bit a harder to find.[/QUOTE]
I tracked down a Singstar Dance. Of course, in Gamestop's infinite wisdom, it was shipped to the store WITHOUT THE BOX. So, I received the plastic holder containing the two mics with a sealed game. Not gonna complain (too much) for $10, but that is just lazy.

[quote name='flix1']I tracked down a Singstar Dance. Of course, in Gamestop's infinite wisdom, it was shipped to the store WITHOUT THE BOX. So, I received the plastic holder containing the two mics with a sealed game. Not gonna complain (too much) for $10, but that is just lazy.[/QUOTE]

Actually, is the bundle even part of the sale? The game was sold as a standalone as well without the mics and that's what they were selling on the Gamestop.com website for $10 this morning.

[quote name='bojay1997']Actually, is the bundle even part of the sale? The game was sold as a standalone as well without the mics and that's what they were selling on the Gamestop.com website for $10 this morning.[/QUOTE]
That's what I initially thought too, that it would be the game only ... but on the receipt it actually says "SingStar Dance w/Mic" and rang up at $9.99.

[quote name='jmbreci']Store I stopped at still had them ringing up at $40.[/QUOTE]

They have to total it up. Don't worry if they give you crap today. It's in their new ad that starts Wednesday.

The killer app could either be LBP2 move or the new Ratchet and Clank. All 4 One looks petty awesome and the R&C world is always a good seller.

Crap. If I woulda known it was the SingStar bundle, I woulda got it. I was looking for the game only. Only had to go to one store. Got Move Heroes, EyePet, 2 Move wands. Gonna cancel my online order. The sign was up. One employee kinda knew about the sale, but was surprised at the controllers being on sale. I pointed to the poster on the wall. If I hadn't gotten The Shoot, Start the Party, and The Fight from BBV, I definitely would've picked them up here. Otherwise, I have all the games, but considering getting a physical copy of High Velocity Bowling.

im sure someone has already confirmed this but if not, the deal is good in stores for the $10 games

once they scan it , it will automatically reduce the price, picked up Move Heroes and Fight, also an extra move controller and ps move attachement red gun all for $56 with tax

Thanks OP, used up my last amount of gamestop credit and bought 3 copies and then promptly traded them to Bestbuy for a little over double the amount.

I went to GS to try and pick up 3 copies of Move Heros to flip to the BBY across the street, but they were sold out. :(

why do people keep bragging about flipping? honestly just keep it to yourselves. no one's going to give you a pat on the back unless you tell your mother to come downstairs

[quote name='lukewin']Crap. If I woulda known it was the SingStar bundle, I woulda got it. I was looking for the game only. Only had to go to one store. Got Move Heroes, EyePet, 2 Move wands. Gonna cancel my online order. The sign was up. One employee kinda knew about the sale, but was surprised at the controllers being on sale. I pointed to the poster on the wall. If I hadn't gotten The Shoot, Start the Party, and The Fight from BBV, I definitely would've picked them up here. Otherwise, I have all the games, but considering getting a physical copy of High Velocity Bowling.[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing at BBV. I just got there before they closed and the B1G1 ended. I bought:

The Fight
Sports Champions
The Shoot
Start the Party
TV Superstars.

If Gamestop kept their "new" games new, I would have paid the extra money to buy them at Gamestop instead of BBV. I figured I might as well use up my BBV Credit anyway.

Now I just need to go to GS tomorrow and buy the controllers, and move heroes.

Bought:

PS Move Heroes $10
The Shoot $10
Singstar Dance bundle $10!
Move Controller 1/2 off
Navigation Controller 1/2 off
Sharp Shooter 1/2 off
Charging Station 1/2 off

Best deal was probably the Singstar Dance bundle, I surprised all the GS employees there about all these awesome deals! :lol:

Thanks, TC!

Nice hate Gamestop with a passion but I'll still shop anywhere the deal is good. Ordered The Fight and Playstation Move Heroes from the site and plan to try going to the local store when I get back from Shelbyville so likely Thursday.

Start the Party is great.
Singstar Dance is literally just a new Singstar disc, so if you like Singstar, this is more of it, but the songs support dance, too.

bread's done
Back