PS3 Move Games $9.99 Each (New) @ GameStop

Prices are also good in store, I just picked up move heros, it needs to be scanned through the computer for the correct price to show up.

Damn! Already have all the move games I'm interested in. If only I'd waited longer I would have saves some money. Oh well, good deal for those who took advantage.

[quote name='SuperMario64']Wow! I'll probably get Move Heroes just in case I decide to get Move. Heck, even the Move itself may be going down in price soon.[/QUOTE]

just in case you dont know but all the move accessories are 50% off right now as well. You could end up getting everything you need for fairly cheap.

[quote name='Brother Daz']just in case you dont know but all the move accessories are 50% off right now as well. You could end up getting everything you need for fairly cheap.[/QUOTE]
Just realized that XD

that's why I edited my post

The Kinect doesn't seem so bad, it seems that there are quite a few more games coming out for the holidays. The already released games have started to drop in price. The problem is getting it set up and working and having a space big enough to use it in. Accessories like mounts and the zoom lens are pricey and only increase the price of the accessory.

Prices were 9.99 in Louisville area stores as well. Was able to pick up Move Heroes (which went to Best Buy at $15 trade in +50% GOW3, making it $45 for the two :) )

Just called and asked the guy if Move Heroes was on sale in-store for $9.99. He said that it was $30, but then said something about maybe if he scanned it it would show up for the sale price. He "said" he scanned it into the sale's screen but it was still showing up as $30. I don't know if he was lying, but I'll probably call another GS store and see.

[quote name='chimpian']dead space extraction is pretty bad ass.[/QUOTE]

And HEAVY RAIN... how are you forgetting HEAVY RAIN?! Move support is awesome for it.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']Just called and asked the guy if Move Heroes was on sale in-store for $9.99. He said that it was $30, but then said something about maybe if he scanned it it would show up for the sale price. He "said" he scanned it into the sale's screen but it was still showing up as $30. I don't know if he was lying, but I'll probably call another GS store and see.[/QUOTE]

I just went to Gamestop and the guy looked up Playstation Move Heroes and said it's $39.99 still in-store.

[quote name='boogie4114']I just went to Gamestop and the guy looked up Playstation Move Heroes and said it's $39.99 still in-store.[/QUOTE]

Same for me, but I asked to try to check out and see if it discounted and it did. The games for $10 and accessories half off.

I dropped by my local at lunch and the games scanned at $9.99, and all of the accessories scanned at 50% off. That being said, the associate at the counter had ZERO clue that the sale was on, and said that there was nothing in their marketing email about it this morning. My guess is the sale is live at most locations, just have them ring it up.

I just checked to make sure bioshock infinite was still going to be move-compatible and found out that counterstrike go will support move as well. guess i'm in for a sharpshooter to screw around w/ since i play fps anyway.

[quote name='AwRy108']To be honest, none of them. The best uses for the Move are currently these titles:

• Sports Champions
  • Ape Escape - On the Move (PSN)
  • Under Siege (PSN))
  • Star Drone (PSN)
  • Tumble (PSN)
  • Killzone 3
  • EA Sports Active 2
...I'm sure I forgot some.[/QUOTE]
Socom 4 is awesome with the move. I think I'll order the fight, but I can't play it until I get another move controller!

I just went to a gameStop and asked what the price was for Playstation Move Heroes. She looked it up and told be $39.99. Then I realized there was a big sign that said select Move games for $9.99 and it showed Playstation Move Heroes. I then purchased it for $9.99.

[quote name='AwRy108']To be honest, none of them. The best uses for the Move are currently these titles:

• Sports Champions
  • Ape Escape - On the Move (PSN)
  • Under Siege (PSN))
  • Star Drone (PSN)
  • Tumble (PSN)
  • Killzone 3
  • EA Sports Active 2
...I'm sure I forgot some.[/QUOTE]

Wow you left out DS and Heavy Rain. Both were great with the move.

[quote name='LiquidCrew']Socom 4 is awesome with the move. I think I'll order the fight, but I can't play it until I get another move controller![/QUOTE]
I didnt like SOCOM 4 as much as I did Killzone 3 with the SS.

Workers are just looking these up in inventory where the sale price isn't reflected. They HAVE to scan the item like they were selling it at the register for the discount to apply. See the posted receipt in the accessory thread. There will be a promo credit that bring the games down that doesn't show up until its being sold.

[quote name='TheShepherdSauce']I must be the only one who absolutely hated the move mechanics for Heavy Rain.[/QUOTE]

I actually like the DS3 over the move controls also

[quote name='Brother Daz']I actually like the DS3 over the move controls also[/QUOTE]

I also prefer the DS3 for Heavy Rain.

Thanks OP. Picked up Move Heroes on my lunch break. Display copy showed $39.99. Rang up $9.99 and surprised the clerk. He thought he should go read his notes since he's been on vacation and didn't know about this. He started checking other prices as I was leaving.

~KC

As MSUHitman said, these prices are good in-store but the employee has to scan it to show the sale price. As to whether the clerk you speak with is aware of the sale, that's highly YMMV, but the titles should ring up at 9.99, unless you get a guy who's just a dick like canedaddy did. I got lucky, called my local store that was listed as having inventory, and asked the guy about the sale. He told me some of the Move titles were on sale, so I asked him about the specific ones I was interested in, and he said they were and he held them for me until I got there on my lunch.

[quote name='canedaddy']Clerk at the store I just went to checked it in the computer (full price) but refused to scan it. "It's online only."[/QUOTE]
Really?! C'mon now. Just say you would like to buy it and change your mind if the price isn't right. They can't refuse you the sale

I had ordered Heroes online this morning when I thought it was online only, but I wanted Eyepet for my kids and did not mind saving the $3 shipping I called and got them to hold both games for me in store. Turns out I was too late to cancel the order, but they claim they already refunded the shipping since I bought it with edge credit and I just have to take the game back to a store when it arrives.

I impulse purchased a second move controller since it was $25. I have had a tough time lately finding stuff to buy with all the gamestop credit I have that I wanted and was a good price. The more I think about it I probably should have gotten a second nav controller and a charge station too.

Looks like the fucking eyepet is sold out. Q.Q Its the only move game I've ever wanted.

Anyone know how long this sale is going to last? I havent seen anything in this thread or on the site.

[quote name='shadowkast']Really?! C'mon now. Just say you would like to buy it and change your mind if the price isn't right. They can't refuse you the sale[/QUOTE]

I would have done the same just to laugh in the guys face...

Honestly is taking 2 seconds to scan an item that the customer brought to you too much work?

How does canceling and online order work? Is it like Amazon? I ordered a few things this morning that I want to cancel if I can pick up in store. Will that work?

[quote name='MSUHitman']Workers are just looking these up in inventory where the sale price isn't reflected. They HAVE to scan the item like they were selling it at the register for the discount to apply. See the posted receipt in the accessory thread. There will be a promo credit that bring the games down that doesn't show up until its being sold.[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna hope this is true and stop by my store this afternoon. If it rings up higher then i'll have to hope the stuffs still in stock online

i asked earlier but no one answered. Is Start the Party a decent family game?

[quote name='Kenshindono']I'm gonna hope this is true and stop by my store this afternoon. If it rings up higher then i'll have to hope the stuffs still in stock online

i asked earlier but no one answered. Is Start the Party a decent family game?[/QUOTE]

Start the Party was fun for 1 or 2 playthroughs, then it gets old. Considering you probably can't rent it anywhere and it's only $10 it's not a bad purchase. Just don't expect more than 1 or 2 evenings of enjoyment...

[quote name='Kenshindono']I'm gonna hope this is true and stop by my store this afternoon. If it rings up higher then i'll have to hope the stuffs still in stock online

i asked earlier but no one answered. Is Start the Party a decent family game?[/QUOTE] younger kids will enjoy it, mine do

[quote name='Jimmienoman']I would have done the same just to laugh in the guys face...

Honestly is taking 2 seconds to scan an item that the customer brought to you too much work?[/QUOTE]
Evidently. I was pretty sure she (it was a female clerk) was full of crap but most of the confirmation on here came after I got back... I would have been pushier.

[quote name='Kenshindono'] i asked earlier but no one answered. Is Start the Party a decent family game?[/QUOTE]
Absolutely... it's not the deepest game in the world but my kids have had fun with it. Give the demo a try and find out for yourself.

[quote name='ein670']Start the Party was fun for 1 or 2 playthroughs, then it gets old. Considering you probably can't rent it anywhere and it's only $10 it's not a bad purchase. Just don't expect more than 1 or 2 evenings of enjoyment...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shadowkast']younger kids will enjoy it, mine do[/QUOTE]

[quote name='canedaddy']
Absolutely... it's not the deepest game in the world but my kids have had fun with it. Give the demo a try and find out for yourself.[/QUOTE]

thanks guys i'll see if i can find a copy. I know its crap for people like us but im talkinga bout using it with the 5 year old and my parents. Seems itll work for that

I think I may swing by my local GS and grab an Eyepet as a Christmas gift for my kids. They seemed to like the demo and you can't really beat $10.

All of these games have demos on PSN and my launch Move Starter kit had a disk with them (minus PS Move Heroes) on it also so beware of that.

yup, at my local GS there was a huge sign advertising the $10 Move Games and the 50% off Move Accessories. The guy initially said that Move Heroes wasn't part of it, so i asked him to check the price and it came up 9.99. So in the end, i helped them and they helped me.

Thanks again OP.

One chick at GameStop freaked out when Move Heroes rang up as $9.99. She had to ask the other guy if it was ok. Can't wait for her to get a 50% off Move accessory.

I picked up 3 copies for trade in at Best Buy. I decided to get the R3 Doomsday bundle. Probably would have been cheaper to buy all the accessories half off, but I had the credit. Might pick up a second Move controller though.

Try to match at BB. In my store, the way they confirm the prices is online. It doesn't matter if this is not in store, if they go and see it at 9.99 they will match it.

I swung by GS on the way to Best Buy and picked up a Move Heroes for $10, then traded it in at Best Buy for $22.50 after the promo. I'm not sure if its been discussed yet as I didn't read all 5 pages. The guy at GS was like "what the hell?" when it rang up as $9.99. It was pretty funny.

bread's done
Back