The Happy Birthday Thread

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Now that our forum supports birthdays, we might as well take advantage of it.
We can edit this post daily to reflect the current CAG bdays.

Happy Birthday!

Happy b-day!

P.S. - my 21st was on Thursday the 31st and nobody got me anything :(

still haven't even gotten to go out for it cuz of work...boo!

Where was this on Feb. 27 when my b-day meant something? LOL.

Happy b-day, PhrostByte. Make it count. (Because everyone else will.)

well don't spend your whole birthday on the computer ~ go do somethn' outside, it's nice out!

heh, happy bday =P

Thanks for the words of wisdom all.. but really today I have no time for running amok. I had classes all morning, I think I did well on my test.. then I came home and some people dropped by and wished me a happy birthday and gave me money and stuff, then I went to dinner with the family. Now I'm gonna get a haircut, shower, and head off to work. Then... a night with my ex :)

Ahh the ceremonial mandatory crap on birthdays, you either love it or hate it, well a bit of advice, just make pretend tomorrow, or saturday's your birthday, then run amok

My birthday is on United Nations Day. Recognize the multiculturalism involved in this statement. Respect. And Happy Birthday.

Woohoo! Another year down the hole...

And a happy birthday to the next batch.

Might I recommend some music that fits the celebratory theme:

So how many people here share the same birthday, and age, i know i share one with dd_mcdoodle, we will both be 17 on november 4th, also please take out people who have two names

gracias, to everyone who wished me a happy birthday, didn't make the T&A sat. night, going to save up some cash so I can blow a bunch of money somewhere stupid, did go out Friday night to a bar in town and had some drinks with a bunch of people I went to HS with, kinda felt like I was joining the grown-ups club, it was cool. Word of warning to all those teenager though, atleast here in Indiana, to get your license renewed you have to take the written test again, so be prepared I almost failed the mother f*cker when I had to retake it just so I could get my new ID to go drinking.

i have the most unbragworthy (i think i made that word up) birthday ever... born on saddams birthday lol.. April 28, comin up soon baby the big 1-3 (even though it says im going to be 14 in my proflie, i thought u had to be 13 to join and im not 13 yet but i will be soon lol!)

[quote name='MillerTime2523']i have the most unbragworthy (i think i made that word up) birthday ever... born on saddams birthday lol.. April 28, comin up soon baby the big 1-3 (even though it says im going to be 14 in my proflie, i thought u had to be 13 to join and im not 13 yet but i will be soon lol!)[/QUOTE]

hmm well you just admitted you're an underage user...

UNDERAGE USER ALERT!!

yeah but anywayz... happy birthday!

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']hmm well you just admitted you're an underage user...

UNDERAGE USER ALERT!!

yeah but anywayz... happy birthday![/QUOTE]
your no older yourself redvsblue

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']I think you need glasses. ;)[/QUOTE]

huh, ive heard renegades voice, unless hes irish, then he aint nobody whose yet to undergo puberty

[quote name='Ozzkev55']huh, ive heard renegades voice, unless hes irish, then he aint nobody whose yet to undergo puberty[/QUOTE]

I said that because you addressed redvsblue, not renegade_zero. Thus, you need glasses because you mispelled his name.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']I said that because you addressed redvsblue, not renegade_zero. Thus, you need glasses because you mispelled his name.[/QUOTE]
RedVsBlue thats the gamertag i knew him for prior to being on the polls, thats renegades tag, im not addressing the poster CAG redvsblue, srry for the confusion

[quote name='Ozzkev55']your no older yourself redvsblue[/QUOTE]

He just admitted he's 12. I thought you had to be 13 to join? I'm 14 Ozz. 15 in august.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']He just admitted he's 12. I thought you had to be 13 to join? I'm 14 Ozz. 15 in august.[/QUOTE]

finally, ok thats cool, though you sound much younger, guess its just the live communicator

bread's done
Back