Pre Order 3 selected tiltles for $175 get $50 gift card walmart

[quote name='aznhero913']Hell no I don't wish amazon would do this...

You're basically getting $16 GC per game!!!

I want my $20 per game damn it!!![/QUOTE]
Beats the $10 they do now though :p

Definitely like the 3 games rather than best buys 5. I know best buy is the better deal but i can't be dropping that much on New releases

It wouldn't be bad except for me it's another $13 in tax, plus we don't know what WM will be offering for preorder bonuses if any. I sell that junk to offset the cost of the game. Will just wait and see what other places offer individually. Great deal if you shop at WM though, thanks OP.

Saints row ps3 only? The fuck is that shit. Also, anybody know if WALMART charges up front, or when it ships? Thanks and sorry if that question has been answered countless times.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Saints row ps3 only? The fuck is that shit. Also, anybody know if WALMART charges up front, or when it ships? Thanks and sorry if that question has been answered countless times.[/QUOTE]

Since you get the giftcard almost instantly they will charge you $50 immediately and the other $125 plus tax will be pending but won't go out until it ships.

RAGE! oh I mean...damn it, (rage) Rage for ps3 only? I admit this is much better than the BB 5 deal for a lot of ppl. I'm definitely getting in on this...and added bonus if you were going to preorder Batman, you get the walmart exclusive. sweet.

ah...it also looks like you can preorder multiples of the same title, unlike BB where you cannot to get the gc. bonus.

[quote name='bilbobagins3']Since you get the giftcard almost instantly they will charge you $50 immediately and the other $125 plus tax will be pending but won't go out until it ships.[/QUOTE]

Thanks duder.

Why not just do the CAG thing and NOT buy ANY of these games till they drop to $30 each new?:razz: I mean, I know some folks just gotta have the 'next big thing' the day it releases n shit, but unless you've got a ton of credit/gift cards you're putting out REAL CASH in many cases to get back gift cards that have you locked to these retailers.

As CAG's aren't we supposed to be looking for the BEST deal that gets us the games/items we want with the least amount of money put out to get them?;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Why not just do the CAG thing and NOT buy ANY of these games till they drop to $30 each new?:razz: I mean, I know some folks just gotta have the 'next big thing' the day it releases n shit, but unless you've got a ton of credit/gift cards you're putting out REAL CASH in many cases to get back gift cards that have you locked to these retailers.[/QUOTE]

Good point. I'm sure CAGs learned their lesson with Driver.

Believe me, I considered buying Driver and beating it in 1-2 nights, then immediately dumping it back on BB for MORE than I paid. But since they had the 'snafu' with the @Gamer coupon this week where it wasn't stacking with the $39.99 sale price I opted to wait and the day after the 'glitch' fixed itself the TIV went south to where it was going to be a $3 loss to trade it back in.

i'm am going CAG on most of the fall/winter releases. I'm just trying to save myself and my buddies some $ buy bundling out purchases together. As good as Rage looks since the MP aspect of it seems limited, I think it'll drop in price quickly because the main part of it is indeed a single player campaign...and the preorder incentives don't actually seem to be all that great or unattainable. If you think about it as well, when a game drops in price it drops to an amount w/the preorder GC already taken into account...so the time it actually drops below a redeemed GC price is much further along. (unless it's Brink)

If I can get away with it, it's 3 preorders of Skyrim just because we all want to play. The Map can go up on the wall. The rest of the games can wait...and I'm sure someone will get me MW3 for Christmas.

You always seem to be yelling man, you need a hug

Yeah, you beat me to it. This is a decent 'lazy man' sale thought. Good for people that don't like the work involved with other deals.

:gives hug:

[quote name='Dranakin']After taxes and subtracting the GC value, comes out to $47 each. I can wait.[/QUOTE]

Yeap and no associate discount either.

Already getting amazon credit with Skyrim and ME3. Ghost Recon had $10 at one point when I pre-ordered off Amazon, so it better still come with that.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Good point. I'm sure CAGs learned their lesson with Driver.[/QUOTE]

I certainly learned it with Deus Ex.

So wait, if you order Batman through this do you still get the Arkham Asylum GOTY and the $10 gift card attached to that as well? Looks like they clipped it to just say "with preorder bonus" on this.

All Amazon is offering is $10.

This is a solid deal, but did anyone try it? I keep getting a message that says "Only 1 choice of top selling preorder may be selected." I added NBA2K12, and it wouldn't let me add BF3, but allowed Skyrim. Really if I could get NBA2K12, BF3, and MW3 I would be a happy camper. I like to get online games at release but can wait for the others.

Does anyone know if this comes with release day shipping?

I'm wondering...will this stack with the preorder deal on Arkham City where you get Arkham Asylum for free? If so, that sweetens it a bit. I doubt it, though.

[quote name='FadeToOne']So wait, if you order Batman through this do you still get the Arkham Asylum GOTY and the $10 gift card attached to that as well? Looks like they clipped it to just say "with preorder bonus" on this.[/QUOTE]

Wondering this as well.

Edit to add:
If you look at the picture they are showing for Arkham City, it has the "Only at Walmart" across the cover. You can't read it there, but if you go to the main page for Arkham City, you'll see that "Only at Walmart" says that it includes Arkham Asylum. That makes me think at least this portion will work...and also has me wondering if it's a code or on the disk.

So basically each game is just $43.99 (+ tax).....

Hmm... I'm thinking of doing this but returning 1 game later. I know I'll just get a credit back of $43.99 for that game.

I don't really shop much at Walmart... $50 credit seems like something I would have for a while.

[quote name='Jcaugustine']Wait, what!?

Shipping Charges?

No site to store option?

I know we're all CAGs so, damn it![/QUOTE]

Looks better than it actually is. Taxes/shipping kill it. Maybe this will give Amazon some motivation to offer $20 credit on some of these games. :)

One can dream..

How much is the shipping? It won't let me add a third game for some reason. If the shipping is bad, then I'll stop trying.

too bad i wouldn't trust walmart to follow through on it. they have screwed me everytime i've bought from them online. never again!

there are a lot of great games this fall but last itme i tried to get em all i had a huge backlog. just isn't going to happen anymore. going to get dark souls and skyrim and that should last me the rest of the year with my online satisfied by gears hehe. and game companies should of took advantage of the huge summer drought we had. . :)

Only a CAG would complain about not being given enough free money.

These bulk-deals and bulkier gift cards are always tempting enough to look at, but not enticing enough to pull the trigger.

Only game rest of the year I'm not getting on-the-cheap is Skyrim. Everything else toys with me, batting game eyelashes and throwing in a few drinks, but I've got plenty at home already.

getting 2 copies of batman and one of skyrim and selling the other batman. I played the battlefield demo and playing online is not my thing, i suck wwaaay to much.

[quote name='audilover']getting 2 copies of batman and one of skyrim and selling the other batman. I played the battlefield demo and playing online is not my thing, i suck wwaaay to much.[/QUOTE]

Same. Although I probably will end up getting MW3 because I suck less on there. Also, it seems that MW3 is easier to pick up and play. I can't be the only one that feels that way.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Same. Although I probably will end up getting MW3 because I suck less on there. Also, it seems that MW3 is easier to pick up and play. I can't be the only one that feels that way.[/QUOTE]

I really like MW as single player but I just cant enjoy multi (just not my thing). So i am assuming i will like Battlefield single player but neither are worth paying 60 for if you just want single plater.

I think this is a pretty good deal.

3 game=183-50 (GC)-60-(batman AA+AC, maybe could get more)-10 (discover card)=63 for two games, maybe 70 the most.

WHen does this deal go to? I want to buy it last second, incase something else pops up

[quote name='audilover']I really like MW as single player but I just cant enjoy multi (just not my thing). So i am assuming i will like Battlefield single player but neither are worth paying 60 for if you just want single plater.

I think this is a pretty good deal.

3 game=183-50 (GC)-60-(batman AA+AC, maybe could get more)-10 (discover card)=63 for two games, maybe 70 the most.

WHen does this deal go to? I want to buy it last second, incase something else pops up[/QUOTE]

Oh, I was talking strictly multiplayer.

[quote name='jessesixto']With batman you still get Arkham Asylum plus the 10gc?[/QUOTE]

Yes. At least it was that way a month ago when I ordered it. Charged me $10 eGC and says AC w/ AA bonus.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Yes. At least it was that way a month ago when I ordered it. Charged me $10 eGC and says AC w/ AA bonus.[/QUOTE]

he is asking do you also get the 10GC if you also do this big preorder deal

[quote name='jessesixto']With batman you still get Arkham Asylum plus the 10gc?[/QUOTE]
Looks like maybe the Arkham Asylum game but not the egift card? Usually when you order these deals from WM.com you get the egift cards immediately. When you try to checkout using the buy 3 get a $50 deal it gives you just that. A $50 egift card. You don't get the $10 egift card along with it. So you may get Arkham Asylum with it but not the egift card. Looks like that's how it works anyway.

Total is over $184 for me and it shows it won't ship until Nov. 15th? I had NBA 2k12 as one of my selections and that comes out on Oct. 4th. SO they wait until the last game released of your selections to ship them all? If so, that's horrible.

bread's done
Back