Best Buy Blurays: Kill Bill Vol 1 or 2 $7, Good Will Hunting $7, Trainspotting$7+more

SonictheHedgehog1337

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
Best Buy has a few Blu-rays on sale.

You can use in-store pickup to save on shipping or use this link for free shipping:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Misc/En...cmcat221900050000&ref=39&CJPID=1312731&loc=01

I had to mess around with that free shipping link and sign in and out of my best buy account a few times for it to work. I ended up buying Rounders and Good Will hunting for $14.64 total shipped to my house (I must have a man-crush on Matt Damon).

If anyone can get the Upgrade and Save coupon to work on Good Will Hunting making it $1.99, please let us know. Supposedly the Upgrade and Save Coupon is reported to have expired on October 29th. If anyone can get the upgrade and save promotion to still work on Good Will Hunting, this is one hell of a deal. Not to mention Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown for $7 a piece.:applause:

I believe these prices are in-store as well as online because I think they are in this weeks circular ad. Best Buy is usually pretty good with pricematching their online prices regardless.:bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting, off the top of my head

The crow is only 7 bucks at walmart with the coupon from coupons.com if you don't care about the dvd as it's just the blu
Rounders is 5 at target if you happen to have one hear you with the 5 dollar titles.

The rest are great deals, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dmdragon']Thanks for posting, off the top of my head

The crow is only 7 bucks at walmart with the coupon from coupons.com if you don't care about the dvd as it's just the blu
Rounders is 5 at target if you happen to have one hear you with the 5 dollar titles.

The rest are great deals, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I didn't know about Rounders for $5 at Target. I shouldn't have ordered it online on Best Buy.com. I guess I saved gas money but I have a Target that's like 1/16 of a mile away from my house.;) It's right down the street.

I actually pricematched the Walmart.com page of The Crow at Best Buy today. I bought the blu-ray+digital copy for only $7 after the $3 coupon. This is ymmv of course of the manager at my store price matched it no problem.
I couldn't give a rats azz about the digital copy, but I fucking hate setting foot in a Walmart. :roll:It's not worth waiting in line 40 minutes at Walmart for a blu-ray. ;)

Edit: I took Rounders off the thread title and replaced it with Trainspotting now that I know about the Target $5 deal on Rounders. Thanks.

Thanks! I think I'll wait on Pulp Fiction to drop to 7 as well...Good Will Hunting just came out about a month ago and it's already 7 bucks. I can wait:D

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Wow, I didn't know about Rounders for $5 at Target. I shouldn't have ordered it online on Best Buy.com. I guess I saved gas money but I have a Target that's like 1/16 of a mile away from my house.;) It's right down the street.

I actually pricematched the Walmart.com page of The Crow at Best Buy today. I bought the blu-ray+digital copy for only $7 after the $3 coupon. This is ymmv of course of the manager at my store price matched it no problem.
I couldn't give a rats azz about the digital copy, but I fucking hate setting foot in a Walmart. :roll:It's not worth waiting in line 40 minutes at Walmart for a blu-ray. ;)

Edit: I took Rounders off the thread title and replaced it with Trainspotting now that I know about the Target $5 deal on Rounders. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Well if you are interested in blu-rays you must join blu-ray. Lot more blu-ray deals there. Target has a lot more movies for $5. Here's the list I got from blu-ray.com:

3:10 to Yuma
American Psycho
Another Stakeout
Bad Santa
Big Business
The Brothers Grimm
Chaos
The Cider House Rules
The Code
The Condemned
Crank
Cujo
Disaster Movie
The Doors
Gone Baby Gone
Good Luck Chuck
Gross Anatomy
Hard Rain
Highlander
Highlander 2
Hostage
An Innocent Man
The Last Rites of Ransom Pride
The Ninth Gate
The Others
Planet Hulk
The Punisher
First Blood
Rambo: First Blood Part II
Rambo III
Red Heat
Rounders
The Running Man
Scary Movie
Scary Movie 2
Scary Movie 3
Stargate
Swingers
Terminator 2 (Skynet Edition)
Total Recall
War
Young Guns

in store they also had for 6.99
- cider house rules
- life is beautiful

and 11.99
- the conspirator
- everything must go

[quote name='Ed_']OP's links are all slickdeals affiliated :roll:

Nonetheless, I finally nabbed the expendables :cool:[/QUOTE]

I copy and pasted all the links from slickdeals. I should have credited slickdeals in the first place for these deals. You can post new links if you want and I'll update the OP.

[quote name='kyrhon']Don't forget to upgrade and save as well!!![/QUOTE]

dude, you are a genius! I never really put 2+2 together, but sure I could trade in my crappy DVD copies of Good Will Hunting and Trainspotting and get the Blu for like $2!! As far as I know, nothing special about them..but as for Jackie Brown and Pulp Fiction, no way would I trade/upgrade those to the BD with their fancy packaging and all..

I thought Trade & Save is over. It's probably YMMV if you have some coupons left. But I picked up Kill Bill 1 & 2 and Trainspotting last night in an empty BB. :D

[quote name='token2k6']dude, you are a genius! I never really put 2+2 together, but sure I could trade in my crappy DVD copies of Good Will Hunting and Trainspotting and get the Blu for like $2!! As far as I know, nothing special about them..but as for Jackie Brown and Pulp Fiction, no way would I trade/upgrade those to the BD with their fancy packaging and all..[/QUOTE]

Promo ended 10/29.

[quote name='Ed_']Nonetheless, I finally nabbed the expendables :cool:[/QUOTE]

Just a head's up before you open up your Expendables Blu...

The newly "Extended Director's Cut" of "The Expendables will be released on Blu Ray on December 13th. If you're a completest on the Extras, then maybe hang onto the disc, other wise the extras include:

• Newly recorded introduction to the film by Sylvester Stallone
  • Featurette on Stallone and his directing career
  • Inferno, a feature-length behind-the-scenes documentary
  • The Spike TV program, Action: The Expendables
  • Music video from Sully Erna of Godsmack

Hope this helps :lol:

I Thought the Inferno documentary was already on the normal Expendables blu because there's a 90 some minute making of on there already.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I copy and pasted all the links from slickdeals. I should have credited slickdeals in the first place for these deals. You can post new links if you want and I'll update the OP.[/QUOTE]Actually, you should never copy and paste links from Slickdeals because the affiliate links come along with it, so they get the money for the referrals.

If you're going to post from links from Slickdeals, don't post the links they use, post the direct links to the product so the referral links for CAG get applied correctly. I changed all the links to direct product links, so the site should apply the affiliate links correctly.

[quote name='shrike4242']Actually, you should never copy and paste links from Slickdeals because the affiliate links come along with it, so they get the money for the referrals.

If you're going to post from links from Slickdeals, don't post the links they use, post the direct links to the product so the referral links for CAG get applied correctly. I changed all the links to direct product links, so the site should apply the affiliate links correctly.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Shrike. I appreciate it. I'm ignorant because I don't normally look at slickdeals I'm shopping cheap computer parts to upgrade a computer my boss gave me.

I think I posted this deal around 5am and lazily copied and pasted. At least now I know not to do this in the future. Thanks. Slickdeals doesn't need any more money.:)

[quote name='token2k6']dude, you are a genius! I never really put 2+2 together, but sure I could trade in my crappy DVD copies of Good Will Hunting and Trainspotting and get the Blu for like $2!! As far as I know, nothing special about them..but as for Jackie Brown and Pulp Fiction, no way would I trade/upgrade those to the BD with their fancy packaging and all..[/QUOTE]

LOL, I mentioned it in the long droning paragraphs in the OP.:) Upgrade and Save is expired so I don't know if it would work. I figured someone would give it a try by now to see if it's been extended.

Quote from the OP:
[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']
"If anyone can get the Upgrade and Save coupon to work on Good Will Hunting making it $1.99, please let us know. Supposedly the Upgrade and Save Coupon is reported to have expired on October 29th. If anyone can get the upgrade and save promotion to still work on Good Will Hunting, this is one hell of a deal. Not to mention Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown for $7 a piece.:applause:"[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Thanks Shrike. I appreciate it. I'm ignorant because I don't normally look at slickdeals I'm shopping cheap computer parts to upgrade a computer my boss gave me.

I think I posted this deal around 5am and lazily copied and pasted. At least now I know not to do this in the future. Thanks. Slickdeals doesn't need any more money.:)[/QUOTE]Not a worry. Just pointing it out for the future.

bread's done
Back