GGT 156 Once Again Flirts With Disaster.

Reporter_reaction_face.gif

aaaand Modern Warfare 3 is down...5 hours 53 minutes in one sitting. Back to the Redbox with you!

It wasn't too bad - has no Favela which automatically makes it better than 2.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Scratch that... gonna get some extra sleep and then play dat' MW3. Skyrim can wait, I don't think a rental will do it justice.[/QUOTE]

I was about to post the "boo this man" gif, but now you're making more sense. ;)

[quote name='BlueScrote']I approve of the Cat gifs in the last thread.[/QUOTE]

I was in fucking tears. I don't get why people don't like cats. They're like tiny, furry, insane people.

My hard drive just failed... again. I managed to repair it, and didn't lose any data, but this shit is scary. I just started restoring the stuff I lost last time :(
And of course, HDD's are fucking EXPENSIVE right now. My luck.

[quote name='linkpwns']My hard drive just failed... again. I managed to repair it, and didn't lose any data, but this shit is scary. I just started restoring the stuff I lost last time :(
And of course, HDD's are fucking EXPENSIVE right now. My luck.[/QUOTE]

Since when are hard drives expensive?

[quote name='linkpwns']Oh god, how long have you been sitting on this title, chac?[/QUOTE]

About 3 drinks ago.

Anyway, my laptop hard drive sounded like it was about to fucking die. That would've been so insanely bad. I would've destroyed my laptop on camera for you guys.

Fortunately, I backed all that important shit up just in case.

[quote name='Chacrana']Holy shit... you weren't kidding.[/QUOTE]

I know :/
SSD are much cheaper right now, but... I need more than 64 gigs of space. I might get one for just my windows install, cause I'm sick of having problems with it

[quote name='Chacrana']Holy shit... you weren't kidding.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I thought he was joking too. Shit, I've been slowly needing another drive also.

hmm... I think more than the hard drive died in this laptop. I can't get the battery to hold a charge all of a sudden, and I can't even get it to boot a CD.

I think I need to hit the Kraken early today.

[quote name='Indignate']Dropped a thousand on dental work today.

At least I'll be able to say that I have nice teeth.[/QUOTE]

Your teeth are as straight as I am.

[quote name='ihadFG']Before anyone believes that to be true, it's not.[/QUOTE]

Looks like a I hit a nerve.

But not as hard as your dad did.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']All UMvC3 alt costumes:

http://i.imgur.com/No0y2.jpg

OMFG at the megaman ones.[/QUOTE]Holy fucking shit, I am buying every goddamn one!

The Scarlet Spider, CablePool, Ronin, Taskmaster, Nova, Phoenix, and jean Grey ones especially! Man, I'm going to fucking MAIN Scarlet Spider!

[quote name='ihadFG']Before anyone believes that to be true, it's not.[/QUOTE]
Good, because I was about to have a serious discussion with you, dawg.

bread's done
Back