GGT 156 Once Again Flirts With Disaster.

Uncharted 3 just doesn't feel as good as 2 or 1 and that lag that you've heard about? It's definitely there. Controls just feel a little off during shooting. The story is cool, though.

[quote name='distgfx']Still have not played Dark Souls despite owning it and I don't know why.[/QUOTE]

Because you suck at video games.

Went to Walmart tonight and had a chick run up to me to ask me where I got my Batman hoodie. After I told her, she told me that she loves batman and then asked me if I would like to see exactly how much, so I was like, "Uhhh, sure?" and she proceeded to unzip her jacket and pull down her shirt and bra just enough that I got to see her badass and HUGE Bat-tat covering her rack. She gave me her number and asked me to call her soon, I don't know if I should call or not because showing off your tatted boobs in Walmart is kind of weird.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Went to Walmart tonight and had a chick run up to me to ask me where I got my Batman hoodie. After I told her, she told me that she loves batman and then asked me if I would like to see exactly how much, so I was like, "Uhhh, sure?" and she proceeded to unzip her jacket and pull down her shirt and bra just enough that I got to see her badass and HUGE Bat-tat covering her rack. She gave me her number and asked me to call her soon, I don't know if I should call or not because showing off your tatted boobs in Walmart is kind of weird.[/QUOTE]

What the fuck were you doing in a Walmart?

[quote name='panzerfaust']And Demon's Souls is the hardest game ever created.[/QUOTE]

Kinectimals is the hardest game ever created.

[quote name='ihadFG']Just beat Demon's Souls. I thought it was excellent. I'm definitely gonna pick up Dark Souls at some point.[/QUOTE]

Sell it to me on the cheap.

[quote name='Indignate']What the fuck were you doing in a Walmart?[/QUOTE]Getting some of these awesome Christmas cookies! I got a whole little bag of them for like 2 bucks.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I'm going to eat Joel's heart[/QUOTE]You're welcome to try!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Picking up chicks.[/QUOTE]
Helll yeah, Frobro :cool:

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Went to Walmart tonight and had a chick run up to me to ask me where I got my Batman hoodie. After I told her, she told me that she loves batman and then asked me if I would like to see exactly how much, so I was like, "Uhhh, sure?" and she proceeded to unzip her jacket and pull down her shirt and bra just enough that I got to see her badass and HUGE Bat-tat covering her rack. She gave me her number and asked me to call her soon, I don't know if I should call or not because showing off your tatted boobs in Walmart is kind of weird.[/QUOTE]

Wait was the tattoo or the rack huge?

[quote name='BlueScrote']Wait was the tattoo or the rack huge?[/QUOTE]

Hopefully if the bat-tat is huge, the rack must be huge?
I'm pretty sure I got a gadget in my utility belt to answer the call of *that* bat signal.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Wait was the tattoo or the rack huge?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hopefully if the bat-tat is huge, the rack must be huge?
I'm pretty sure I got a gadget in my utility belt to answer the call of *that* bat signal.[/QUOTE]
Frosty is right!

Great looking tat, too. Black/Blue bat symbol that huge wings that curved down around the side boob. It looked like it was pretty new too, since the skin around the tat was very vibrant.

[quote name='Indignate']Why would I charge him for shipping?[/QUOTE]

I was telling Josh to charge you; it made more sense to quote you and add to it.

Used the free $5.99 PSN credit to grab Vagrant Story, and got another $5.99 for another account so I can get me some Gundam UC tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='panzerfaust']Used the free $5.99 PSN credit to grab Vagrant Story, and got another $5.99 for another account so I get get my some Gundam UC tonight.[/QUOTE]

Great buy. Now get Parasite Eve.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hot damn, Yakuza 4 for $10 on BF? Sold, if I can get ahold of it, I think.

Yakuza 4 people: how does it improve upon 3?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'm planning on picking it up, too! I just hope that my Walmart will have it or Amazon pricematches them.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hot damn, Yakuza 4 for $10 on BF? Sold, if I can get ahold of it, I think.

It's still Yakuza, but the three new characters really add to the story and they do have their own fighting styles which is nice since it adds some variety.

At first I was like "I don't want to play as anyone but Kazuma" but they did a great job and all three are very likeable.

It doesn't have the downtime of 3, the story is waaaaaaaaaaaay better, the characters are great (I honestly think I liked the first of the four characters you play as better than Kazuma), and all the gameplay mechanics feel noticeably refined. One thing I was really impressed by was how differently all four characters play. In combat, you've got a fighter who relies on charging-up attacks, a character who's weak, but counters everything to beat the hell out of fools. There's also a lot more variety to the side-quests, and as a whole, they're more interesting.

So yeah, I like Yakuza 3 a lot, but Yakuza 4 is amazing. It was easily one of my favorite games this year.

[quote name='whoknows']It's still Yakuza, but the three new characters really add to the story and they do have their own fighting styles which is nice since it adds some variety.

At first I was like "I don't want to play as anyone but Kazuma" but they did a great job and all three are very likeable.[/QUOTE]

Variety would be good -- it's one of my main complaints against 3. I like Kazzy a lot, but I get annoyed that it takes so much to unlock the more in-depth fighting abilities... I get tired of "run around, look for a bike, smash bad guys with it til it breaks." Though I just recently learned about Judo throw which has saved my ass repeatedly and I'm not sure how I didn't know about/abuse it before. :lol:

Other than that, random encounter rates are a bit high sometimes and the reward for doing them is usually something crappy. :(

Fightng the giants in Skyrim from player POV:

0Xqry.gif

Additional commentary from PA:

i-9HNNHvS-XL.jpg

Black Friday is looking particularly ridiculous this year. Definitely in for Yakuza 4 and maybe Deus Ex from Best Buy.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
0HmN5.gif
[/QUOTE]

I fucking love this.

[quote name='diddy310']Black Friday is looking particularly ridiculous this year. Definitely in for Yakuza 4 and maybe Deus Ex from Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

There's no way I'm going out on Black Friday, so I'll wait to see what deals amazon/newegg has. That and Cyber Monday might have some decent stuff.

I'll probably just go to Walmart and Best Buy...neither one was too bad last year and they are starting at 10PM and Midnight.

[quote name='distgfx']I fucking love this.

There's no way I'm going out on Black Friday, so I'll wait to see what deals amazon/newegg has. That and Cyber Monday might have some decent stuff.[/QUOTE]

So far I'm in for Yakuza 4 and a new LCD TV (26-32" sub $250) if I can order online. The rest will have to wait and see. I don't plan on going anywhere if I don't have to. :brofist:

I actually cancelled the rest of this month's pre-orders (including UMvC3) just for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Who knows, they might be on sale or I'll snag something that has a gift card with it.

[quote name='distgfx']I actually cancelled the rest of this month's pre-orders (including UMvC3) just for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Who knows, they might be on sale or I'll snag something that has a gift card with it.[/QUOTE]

:brofist:

Now if I could only get someone to buy my MGS HD LE for a high price. :cool:

[quote name='CaptainJoel']
Good shit gets goin' at 1:56.[/QUOTE]

Why would you make me sit through 1:55 of it to get to the good stuff? It should be good from the get go.

[quote name='whoknows']It's still Yakuza, but the three new characters really add to the story and they do have their own fighting styles which is nice since it adds some variety.

At first I was like "I don't want to play as anyone but Kazuma" but they did a great job and all three are very likeable.[/QUOTE]

As someone who has only played Yakuza 2, enjoyed it, and is about as anti-weeaboo as you can get I completely understand that last part. Kazuma is a total badass, yet he is also a 'good person'.

The crazy guy in the construction outfit is pretty cool too.

bread's done
Back