Bulletstorm (PS3, 360, or PC) $7.99 each w/ free shipping @ BestBuy.com

Thanks OP, fantastic deal. In for 360, I sure as hell am interested for less than $10.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Flame Killa']Good shit! Now I'm glad I decided not to get it during the lightning deal.[/QUOTE]

That lightning deal was the biggest joke, like a week and a half before BF the game was only 15 bucks shipped and sold by Amazon.

And thanks for the heads up on the deal, just snatched it for 360.

I love it when patience pays off. Just had a feeling we would see this below 10 bucks this holiday. In for 3. Thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='Righteous Nixon']I love it when patience pays off. Just had a feeling we would see this below 10 bucks this holiday. In for 3. Thanks for the heads up![/QUOTE]

I'm in for a PS3 copy. Is there no limit if you have it shipped? Because in-store pick-up limited me to just one copy.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']I'm in for a PS3 copy. Is there no limit if you have it shipped? Because in-store pick-up limited me to just one copy.[/QUOTE]

No clue. I placed 3 separate orders simply because I figured there was a limit. Never actually checked tho.

[quote name='Righteous Nixon']No clue. I placed 3 separate orders simply because I figured there was a limit. Never actually checked tho.[/QUOTE]

Well I hope you used 3 separate accounts and/or credit cards, because those are likely to get canceled if not.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Gaah... Must resist. Pleasant enough diversion but someone stop me from dipping again on it![/QUOTE]

It's an indie game.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Gaah... Must resist. Pleasant enough diversion but someone stop me from dipping again on it![/QUOTE]

It's a fun romp at $8 and it's totally worth it. Did that help?

Yea I'm trying to resist too I have $30 in giftcards I could use on ot though I'm just wondering if it's a good game

In for ps3 .. Thanks!

I have one question.. I paid by BestBuy Gift card...

If i cancel this order... what happen next?

They just give me back to my gift card balance?

Made by the same guys as Limbo ;)

1. shipping not available for ps3 version
2. lens of truth says 360 version....

picked up one for 360.
man i dont even have my 360 yet and already have a backlog of like 10 games :whistle2:#

I was waiting for Bulletstorm to drop to $10 before I bought it, but this is even better. I placed 2 ps3 orders for my cousin and I. Hope both go through.

[quote name='technicalstylez']1. shipping not available for ps3 version
2. lens of truth says 360 version....

picked up one for 360.
man i dont even have my 360 yet and already have a backlog of like 10 games :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

"shipping not available for ps3 version"

But i ordered ps3 ver. some how...

will see tomorrow

edit: this game is really fun! like GOW3 but something diff ...

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Well I hope you used 3 separate accounts and/or credit cards, because those are likely to get canceled if not.[/QUOTE]

Nope, Used same account and same credit card. Have done this many times and never had a single game canceled.

my brother who bought the game at full price said this game is still not worth the 8.00 price, anyone elses opinion?

[quote name='djricekcn']my brother who bought the game at full price said this game is still not worth the 8.00 price, anyone elses opinion?[/QUOTE]

If you like 1st or 3rd person shooters than its worth the 8 bucks.

Waiting for a better deal than $10 on Steam just to have it on Steam is likely foolhardy. EA published Bulletstorm and for all the catfighting between EA and Valve we're unlikely to see huge EA-themed sales.

That said, we DID get Alice:MR daily deal a while back so... your call.

Made by the same guys as Limbo
It's an indie game.
It's a good effort but that doesn't convince me. Like it or not, Bulletstorm is a REAL game and thus could be neither of those things.

Grabbed a copy as well. Was hard to pass up. Will throw it on the shelf with the rest of my collection.

-DarkLegacy

Is there any difference at this point between the normal edition and the "epic edition"? I got the epic edition at Target for $9, but if there's no benefit to that one I'll just return it and get this since I have credit at Best Buy anyway.

Lego Harry Potter is on sale for $35 and if that price reflects in store, remember the December gamer mag starts today and has a $20 off coupon! Chance for a $15 game that just came out!

All these bestbuy deals are freakin worthless because of flippers and hoarders seriously flippin games to make a couple bucks is pathetic.You flippers can go to hell!

[quote name='SeanTM22']Lego Harry Potter is on sale for $35 and if that price reflects in store, remember the December gamer mag starts today and has a $20 off coupon! Chance for a $15 game that just came out![/QUOTE]

website says cybermonday deals is online only, so getting the pm is ymmv

[quote name='technicalstylez']website says cybermonday deals is online only, so getting the pm is ymmv[/QUOTE]

ya even if you pm the coupon wont apply

[quote name='Jay']All these bestbuy deals are freakin worthless because of flippers and hoarders seriously flippin games to make a couple bucks is pathetic.You flippers can go to hell![/QUOTE]

i could understand if both sold out..but u can still get either 1.
oh, and it looks like both are shipping again.

Ehhh, in store pick up.
Think I'll pass on this one and hope it goes on sale for Steam.
Either that or hope there's a used copy at BBE when I go down there tommorow.

bread's done
Back