Bulletstorm (PS3, 360, or PC) $7.99 each w/ free shipping @ BestBuy.com

This game is really, really good, and has a lot of heart.

Yes, the game in which someone says "i will kill your dicks" has a lot of heart.

shipping available for both again.

edit: nvm. it says shipping available on item pg but when u go to checkout its removed. sry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really awesome deal. BOught it during GameFly's 9.99 sale and played through it the past few days. I'll likely pick up a copy through this for gifting.

Nice deal! In for 1! Does anyone know if the key can be used to activate it on Steam?

edit: after googling it, it doesn't seem like it'll activate.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='technicalstylez']i could understand if both sold out..but u can still get either 1.
oh, and it looks like both are shipping again.[/QUOTE]

Some people just love to bitch.

[quote name='Righteous Nixon']This game sucks.

Did it work?[/QUOTE]
Not really. I've always wanted the chance to juggle people with a shotgun. :whistle2:/

[quote name='JJSP']Tempting...so very tempting. Someone tell me this game sucks.[/QUOTE]
It's kinda repetitive from what I played of it before I traded it into BB. The skillshots are fun to do(the first time or two), but those get old FAST. Otherwise it's not a bad game. It's still worth $8 for a quick playthrough.

Perfect timing! I was supposed to get this game as a gift during BF on AMZ, but missed the deal. Now it's even cheaper! Ordered 2 for in-store pickup. Thanks OP! :D

great price but Im havign a hard time justifying purchasing any more games. I spent a sh-t ton of money already this week on games and blurays a, I wont be touching any time soon

[quote name='Righteous Nixon']Some people just love to bitch.[/QUOTE]

I'll bitch and complain as long as you dirtbag flippers brag about how many copies you've purchased now STFU flipper and take those three copies and stick them you know where.

[quote name='Jay']I'll bitch and complain as long as you dirtbag flippers brag about how many copies you've purchased now STFU flipper and take those three copies and stick them you know where.[/QUOTE]

lololol. because the trade in value is sooo high for this game. dude christmas is coming up, games make good gifts. chill.

Picked up one for 360, thanks a bunch. Wanted to play this game for a while but the price has always been a bit too high for what I expect out of this game.

[quote name='Jay']I'll bitch and complain as long as you dirtbag flippers brag about how many copies you've purchased now STFU flipper and take those three copies and stick them you know where.[/QUOTE]
Because everybody who buys multiples of a game or deal is automatically a flipper, right?:roll: There's absolutely no chance they could be buying these for presents for other folks and maybe keeping one copy for themselves. I'm actually tempted to return my copy of Rage I bought on BF and pick one of these up in store since I never finished the game when I had it.

[quote name='jimbodan']Any way to get shipping? I'm really not in the mood to fight the crowds tomorrow if I do in store pick-up.[/QUOTE]

Seems like in-store is the only way. But you won't have to fight any crowds. When you order, they grab a copy and have it waiting for you at the online in-store pickup line near the Customer Service area. I just picked up Dirt 3 tonight, and there was no one in line. I was in and out in under 5 minutes.

asked in the other thread but this is better.. does this game have system link co op? I searched and saw people say it doesn't have split screen, but couldnt' find any info on system link.

[quote name='chunlirocks']I don't know why but i got a copy for each console.

Serious issues.[/QUOTE]
That's like me. I said once I got done buying games on BF I was done till next year sometime. Yet here I am considering hitting up the local BB store today to grab BS again for $8. It's a sickness being a CAG at times, since you see a decent deal and you just can't pass it up.:whistle2:#

Am I missing something? It indicated in-store pickup only at checkout, but I never had to select a store or anything. The order e-mail even states my shipping address and that an e-mail will be sent that "includes the shipping date and tracking number of the item once it is packed and ready to be shipped."

[quote name='kidrocklive']Does this game get much better than the demo? I remember playing the demo and not enjoying myself at all.[/QUOTE]

The campaign was fun, but really wasn't something I wanted to go through and play again. IMO, the MP totally sucked. Not a bad deal for $8, but I can live without it.

Would have gladly tried this at that asking price, but for some reason its in store only pickup and no shipping option, so Ill have to pass for now.

is it this price in store? cuz i goto bestbuy.com and it says no shipping available and to get it in a store... so i assume the price is the same. im debating on trying to get Brink too. I played it before it came out at a special event at PAX East 2011 and it was garbage BUT for $10 maybe its worth a shot? im swinging by my best buy around 4pm 2day cuz I gotta work, hope 1 or both are there.

[quote name='Nintendo_Hawk']Would have gladly tried this at that asking price, but for some reason its in store only pickup and no shipping option, so Ill have to pass for now.[/QUOTE]

I can pick it up at my local store if you'd like and mail it to you.

bread's done
Back