*NOW LIVE*TRU "Up to $20 off" sale-CoD:MW3, Forza 4, AC:R, Skyrim, more 12/18-24

bh47

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
http://www.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=12459211

Sale runs from 12/18 thru 12/24. See link above for full list of items.
Sale will be both in-store and online.
Combine this with the Google/TRU promo for additional savings.
Free shipping on $49+ orders. sorry, this doesn't apply to video games. Damn u TRU!

Thanks to redflare for making the list:

Save up to $20 on these games :360: & :ps3:
Skyrim $39.99 - seems to be the best deal so far on this
Rage $39.99, under $20 on Amazon
Assassin's Creed: Revelations $44.99 - wait for Best Buy sale 12/25 for $30
Call of Duty: MW3 $47.99 - wait for Best Buy sale 12/25 for $40
Goldeneye 007 $47.99
Ratchet & Clanket All 4 One $44.99
Uncharted 3 $44.99
Forza 4 $39.99
Gears Of War 3 $39.99
Dance Central (original) $34.99
Kinect Sports (original) $34.99
Sims 3 Pets $39.99
Tin Tin $44.99
Rayman: Origins $44.99
MGS HD Collection $34.99
Dead Island $39.99, on sale for $29.99 at Target
Check the top link for :wii: titles

Sunday and Monday Only!
Free $60 GC when you buy the Xbox 360 4gb Bundle with Kinect
Free $10 GC when you buy ANY Kinect game priced $39.99 or more

Kinect sensor $109.99
Kinect Zoom $19.99
Xbox 360 quick charge kit $19.99

There's also 2 third party Xbox controllers on sale, an Ear Force headset, and some docking station for the 360 controllers.

B1G1 40% off all titles $19.99 and under.
B1G1 50% off the Ubisoft dance games (Wii versions only).

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad? This is the same as a B2G1 free that everyone flips their shit for except you don't have to put $120 up to take advantage of the deal.

[quote name='Coltin']buy rayman, people![/QUOTE]

rayman will probably be the next game i get that doesnt just get added to my backlog...looks awesome

It's not bad. The games should all be $20. LOL.

Seriously, though, some of these have been this cheap already, like Rayman recently at amazon (and that without tax for most), and some have been cheaper. Some will be good deals, though. Namely MW3 for $40 will be the best it's been, I believe.

I'll definitely try and pm skyrim and acr since the 18th of November is when I got acr at best buy

Cool 40 bucks! Then maybe use that 40 to buy rayman

[quote name='astr0boy']Yes but you don't get cash back. You get a Walmart gift card.[/QUOTE]

I got cash back just last night.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']Rayman is tempting at $40 but then again it's Ubisoft game it will surely be $20 sometime soon[/QUOTE]

This is the only thing holding me back from buying it right now. I have enough games to play now anyway.

Skyrim at $40 is tempting but I think Dark Souls will keep me busy enough. I'd rather wait for all/most of the bugs/glitches to be fixed before getting into Skyrim anyway.

I asked this in the thread that only referenced Skyrim at this price, but no one seems to be answering, so I'll ask again here:

What are the chances of PMing Skyrim at BB for this price if it was bought during their B2G1 promo and it wasn't the free title? It would technically still qualify for the promotion...

[quote name='bh47']http://www.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=12459211

Sale runs from 12/18 thru 12/24. See link above for full list of items.
Sale will be both in-store and online.[/QUOTE]

The title of the thread is very misleading. You need to change it, why start the thread when you don't have the full details of the sale? The only games listed in the title that will be on sale for $39.99 are Skyrim and Forza 4. The other games will be on sale, but at a higher price.

[quote name='Vigilante']I asked this in the thread that only referenced Skyrim at this price, but no one seems to be answering, so I'll ask again here:

What are the chances of PMing Skyrim at BB for this price if it was bought during their B2G1 promo and it wasn't the free title? It would technically still qualify for the promotion...[/QUOTE]
YMMV. I was denied at one, claimed either PM or package (i.e. B2G1). At a different location, they did it for me. The system will allow it.

[quote name='Jello1996']I might get Rayman. I know it will be much cheaper soon, but seems like a fun game to play over Christmas.[/QUOTE]

It is.

[quote name='suwillgetu']This is the only thing holding me back from buying it right now. I have enough games to play now anyway.

Skyrim at $40 is tempting but I think Dark Souls will keep me busy enough. I'd rather wait for all/most of the bugs/glitches to be fixed before getting into Skyrim anyway.[/QUOTE]

I know Rayman will probably drop eventually, but I had to buy it day 1. I feel like we need Ubisoft to know this is the Rayman we all know and we all love. I feel like if this sells well Rayman can make a huge comeback, and possible help beyond good and evil 2 along as well. It's a long enough game even at 40 dollars to be honest. I paid 60 and had an absolute blast.

[quote name='bh47']Dec 16-17th

Toys R Us has a $25 gift card promo for purchase of any 2 games priced $29.99 or more.[/QUOTE]

The sale starts after this promo ends. I don't see your point.

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']How is Skyrim confirmed? Sorry if i'm looking over it, I just don't see it there... or is it just because someone in the know said so?[/QUOTE]

I've been wondering the same thing but this question keeps getting glossed over.

These are the same games in the ad for Sunday, so you'll be able to price match them elsewhere. Skyrim is definitely listed for $39.99, pretty sure Rayman was $44.99 for 360/PS3 (so no, not all games are 39.99)

[quote name='ShinAkuma']These are the same games in the ad for Sunday, so you'll be able to price match them elsewhere. Skyrim is definitely listed for $39.99, pretty sure Rayman was $44.99 for 360/PS3 (so no, not all games are 39.99)[/QUOTE]

This.

I've seen the ad it says save UP TO $20 off these hot titles.

Here's are the notables:

Uncharted 3 $44.99
Rage $39.99
Skyrim $39.99
MGS HD Collection $34.99

B1G1 40% off all titles $19.99 and under.
B1G1 50% off the Ubisoft dance games (Wii versions only).

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']How is Skyrim confirmed? Sorry if i'm looking over it, I just don't see it there... or is it just because someone in the know said so?[/QUOTE]

It's been mentioned in other threads actually but Prim is in the know about these deals. I don't recall him ever being wrong on these - no pressure Prim :)

Stores only have 1 master copy ad for themselves so a physical ad PM will be extremely YMMV. The website usually reflects the weekly sales prices if it isn't a clearance price so a BB PM should be fairly routine. PMing BB's B2G1 on top of the TRU PM will be highly YMMV since you are essentially stacking 2 promos together that aren't meant to be stacked (hence no double dipping).

[quote name='soonersfan60']So, does Prim know anything about the Google/TRU joint promo? What will it be? When will it start? Would love some overlap with Skyrim sale...[/QUOTE]

Nope, don't know anything about it. If it's anything like how TRU has promo offers through foursquare, stores don't know anything about them until a customer whips out their phone and shows us the available offer.

[quote name='kart007k']Can we use the google offer towards Skyrim?[/QUOTE]

As long as you buy online. The Google offer is online only.

bread's done
Back