*NOW LIVE*TRU "Up to $20 off" sale-CoD:MW3, Forza 4, AC:R, Skyrim, more 12/18-24

bh47

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
http://www.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=12459211

Sale runs from 12/18 thru 12/24. See link above for full list of items.
Sale will be both in-store and online.
Combine this with the Google/TRU promo for additional savings.
Free shipping on $49+ orders. sorry, this doesn't apply to video games. Damn u TRU!

Thanks to redflare for making the list:

Save up to $20 on these games :360: & :ps3:
Skyrim $39.99 - seems to be the best deal so far on this
Rage $39.99, under $20 on Amazon
Assassin's Creed: Revelations $44.99 - wait for Best Buy sale 12/25 for $30
Call of Duty: MW3 $47.99 - wait for Best Buy sale 12/25 for $40
Goldeneye 007 $47.99
Ratchet & Clanket All 4 One $44.99
Uncharted 3 $44.99
Forza 4 $39.99
Gears Of War 3 $39.99
Dance Central (original) $34.99
Kinect Sports (original) $34.99
Sims 3 Pets $39.99
Tin Tin $44.99
Rayman: Origins $44.99
MGS HD Collection $34.99
Dead Island $39.99, on sale for $29.99 at Target
Check the top link for :wii: titles

Sunday and Monday Only!
Free $60 GC when you buy the Xbox 360 4gb Bundle with Kinect
Free $10 GC when you buy ANY Kinect game priced $39.99 or more

Kinect sensor $109.99
Kinect Zoom $19.99
Xbox 360 quick charge kit $19.99

There's also 2 third party Xbox controllers on sale, an Ear Force headset, and some docking station for the 360 controllers.

B1G1 40% off all titles $19.99 and under.
B1G1 50% off the Ubisoft dance games (Wii versions only).

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know how long it typically takes for in-store stock to deplete? I was thinking about going to TRU tomorrow to pick-up Skyrim if I couldn't get the online order.

I went tonight to see if I could get it at the sale price after midnight, the store was already sold out. I am so pissed.

Damn, that sucks. I don't want to drive way out of my way to find out they don't have it. Any idea when the deal will go live online? If it's at 3 or 4 am EDT I could just stay up til then.

Picked up this and dead island for gifts. Plan to go back in monday to return/rebuy but theres an issue

Evidently you get a 25 dollar giftcard for buying 2 games. Will i get to keep that when i return/rebuy it? How does that work? Do i have to surrender the card?

Agreed, the wait is killing me. Does anyone what the shipping cost is? There is no free shipping or shoprunner logo on the games.

[quote name='Darkrecluse']come the hell on skyrim -.- *smashes refresh button*[/QUOTE]

I know right? When r these going live? I am going to set my alarm for 6 am but when else would it come?

[quote name='Kenshindono']Picked up this and dead island for gifts. Plan to go back in monday to return/rebuy but theres an issue

Evidently you get a 25 dollar giftcard for buying 2 games. Will i get to keep that when i return/rebuy it? How does that work? Do i have to surrender the card?[/QUOTE]

On your receipt, the games will have a refund price listed. This is what you will get back when you return the games.

[quote name='Funkenstein91']I wish CAG had a texting service to tell us exactly when this stuff started. I'm waiting to buy Skyrim.[/QUOTE]

You gotta put some work in.

[quote name='neji']agreed, the wait is killing me. Does anyone what the shipping cost is? There is no free shipping or shoprunner logo on the games.[/quote]

shipping said $5.65 not cheap :(

Skyrim is $50 on amazon. If you guys are just going to buy online and pay $6 shipping you might as well buy from amazon and save yourself from the waiting game.

[quote name='kicker618']shipping said $5.65 not cheap :([/QUOTE]

Not only that but when I tried going to checkout to see if discounted price would show it also adds Sales Tax -.-

[quote name='Funkenstein91']Some of us have Gift Cards. My gf and I each got a $20 gift card through Google Offers.[/QUOTE]

You can turn those into egift cards and then turn those into Amazon cards.

Yeah, basically gonna come out to $47 for me after everything is added on. With the Google Offers gift cards I'll have paid $27 total for the game.

[quote name='Eggplant_Wizard']You can turn those into egift cards and then turn those into Amazon cards.[/QUOTE]My nearest Toys R Us is 25 minutes away. I'd rather not drive there. It's been snowing pretty badly.

[quote name='Eggplant_Wizard']You can turn those into egift cards and then turn those into Amazon cards.[/QUOTE]

Online? Or would I have to go to the store with the bar code or something?

[quote name='Funkenstein91']Yeah, basically gonna come out to $47 for me after everything is added on. With the Google Offers gift cards I'll have paid $27 total for the game.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Wish I bought more than 1 gift card through the google deal.

What I think I am going to buy is RAGE for only $19 on amazon

what do you think ??? worth it? Or is it going to go down even more ?

Opinions wanted

Well, if I can't get this today it's good to know we can get Amazon gift cards in store with the eGift Cards, since I'm sure Amazon is about to pricematch it soon anyway.

[quote name='Funkenstein91']My nearest Toys R Us is 25 minutes away. I'd rather not drive there. It's been snowing pretty badly.[/QUOTE]

If you have to have it now and without traveling, I guess you have no choice.

[quote name='Darkrecluse']Online? Or would I have to go to the store with the bar code or something?[/QUOTE]

You have to go to the store. You buy an Amazon card and they'll scan the barcode to deduct the egift card from the total. I had them scan the email right off of my phone.

wait how does the egift card work???? I am so confused?

I did the google deal and was going to use it

r u saying I can exchange somehow for an amazon card?

[quote name='kicker618']wait how does the egift card work???? I am so confused?

r u saying I can exchange somehow for an amazon card?[/QUOTE]

You go on TRU.com and buy an egift card (can be used online or in store). You use your Google voucher (can be used online only) on the payment page. Then you can print out the egift card or just have them scan it from your phone (if you have the email) when you purchase an Amazon card.

[quote name='kicker618']wait how does the egift card work???? I am so confused?

r u saying I can exchange somehow for an amazon card?[/QUOTE]

Use your Google Offers gift card to buy an eGift Card from TRU.com You can then take that to the store and exchange it for an Amazon gift card. Sort of a last resort thing for me, as it'd be a pain in the ass process, but I'll do it if I can't get anything.

!!!!!! fuckin love you guys .. I am doing that .. toys r us fortunately in not far from me

wanna help me out a provide me with any links ?

please and thanks

[quote name='Funkenstein91']I clicked the OP's links. Still nothing.[/QUOTE]

me too

the deals are not live .. stop trolling us

[quote name='Funkenstein91']I clicked the OP's links. Still nothing.[/QUOTE]

Likewise. Can anyone offer some help?

Perhaps for East Coast. It already shows $39.99 for me. Anyone else confirm location?

Also, free shipping for $49+ orders. Try to find a $10 add-on to evade the $5 shipping.

bread's done
Back