[DEAD] Valkyria Chronicles, 15.99$ Newegg

Whats with NE and their stock?

It's shown up instock and then out of stock

It has done that about 3 times in the last month.

[quote name='OregonDealz']LOL, ya been watching price for a little while. I was about to order then just saw the same price at newegg... Now im not sure lol. Anyway for those with free shop runner.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879257053&Tpk=valkyria chronicles[/QUOTE]
Well, I just read that they have it at $10 @ Toys R Us but that's in-store only apparently. I mean if you have a TRU nearby it might be worth checking out if they have any at that price.

I like the game well enough that I might rebuy it @$10 and replay it if I can find any.

[quote name='VaultDweller']will wait for $10 or lower, which is never, because this game has never dropped under $10 lol[/QUOTE]

I think this game is on clearance at TRU for $9.98 if you can find it. The guy who snagged it posted a picture in the clearance thread.

[quote name='coopscohen']I think this game is on clearance at TRU for $9.98 if you can find it. The guy who snagged it posted a picture in the clearance thread.[/QUOTE]

If I heard the TRU price I would have bought it, now that I have I am hesistant, but I have searched 4 TRUs already wasting time and gas but never had any luck. Sigh.

[quote name='Cmw7290']Why would you order from Amazon?[/QUOTE]

free two day shipping with amazon student, duh. :roll:

[quote name='VaultDweller']will wait for $10 or lower, which is never, because this game has never dropped under $10 lol[/QUOTE]

that's 3 seconds of my life I'll never get back. What a useless comment.

[quote name='jwk94']Why wouldn't you order from Amazon?[/QUOTE]
Because you have to get fillers for shipping. Although for some states Newegg charges tax, there are various cash back sites that could offset this.

[quote name='TooPoor']If I heard the TRU price I would have bought it, now that I have I am hesistant, but I have searched 4 TRUs already wasting time and gas but never had any luck. Sigh.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm that the price is accurate. I picked up up for $10 when it dropped to that, but that was a couple of weeks ago now, I believe. If you can still find one, it will be that price, but no clue how likely that is at this point.

[quote name='mietha']I can confirm that the price is accurate. I picked up up for $10 when it dropped to that, but that was a couple of weeks ago now, I believe. If you can still find one, it will be that price, but no clue how likely that is at this point.[/QUOTE]
I know it's true, I went out hunting as soon as one CAG reported it, just never found it. My local TRUs either have no clearance, or just clearance wii titles only.

[quote name='TooPoor']I know it's true, I went out hunting as soon as one CAG reported it, just never found it. My local TRUs either have no clearance, or just clearance wii titles only.[/QUOTE]

Well. You have 2 choices. You can choose to get it for the Wii or you can bring back Toonami. Your choice.

Of course.. I just ordered some games from them not even 8 hours ago, this being one of them. I ordered it for $22.59 used from Warehouse deals, and now they have it for $15.99 New.. My dang order is in a 'Shipping Soon' state, so cancellation of it isn't guaranteed. =\ I sent them an e-mail about it asking if they can put this one in my order instead, so hopefully they can help me out.

Really hope that I won't have to have the hassle of returning it, waiting 3-4 weeks, and then probably having to pay for shipping of this copy..

i really want to try this game but I have a huge backlog and I am trying to shoot for a higher trophy rank. according to my card I am in the top 1000.

For anyone om the fence about the price, I was able to purchase a used copy for $11.99 from Warehouse Deals. It is elligible for prime.

OP - Please correct the typo in your title and original post. I almost stole this deal from Slickdeals myself as the search didn't turn up anything until I happened to see your post. It's Valkyria Chronicles.

Get this game! This franchise has a really positive fanbase for a reason! I have the ps3 game. LOVE the art style, Great story, fun gameplay(3rd person strategy-rpg), and some really enjoyable characters. For the money, do yourself a favor and add this game to your library.

It's stupid they only made sequels on PSP. Really pisses me off when they go this route with good franchises because I haven't touched handheld games since I was in high school.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']Awesome game. Sad that we are gonna miss the third game because of the death of psp here in the states[/QUOTE]

Didn't the format of the series' gameplay switch over to a more Monster Hunter type approach? Did that completely change the feel of the games or was it still in the spirit of the original?

A true masterpiece. i bought this used for $7 at blockbuster 1-2 years ago. Still stands up as the greatest jrpg this generation. better than most (if not all) western rpgs too. dragon age origins is the only western rpg i liked equally or better. skyrim kinda blew.

[quote name='seether254']free two day shipping with amazon student, duh. :roll:[/QUOTE]

I get all of my items in 2days anyways from Newegg with Free Shipping.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']missed this. how much does this usually go for during other "sales"?[/QUOTE]
$20-$24.99 from amazon (as 1st party seller) every now and then. It is $20 at amazon right now! go!

bread's done
Back