Not open for further replies.

Trakan

Staff member
Feedback
122 (100%)
Just for you sblymnl. ;)

bonjovi.jpg

Nobody else made one, so I did. :)

Damnit, a new xXx is being released. Now I gotta get the better version. I'll probably get it Tuesday.

I'm thinking of changing my avatar back to this one:

34jq.gif

What does everyone think?

Hmm, the last two posts weren't showing on the front page of the OT forum. It was showing Casey's post as the last. CAG seems to be having trouble tonight of all nights.

I don't know, I think I'll sleep on it.

Here's hoping this isn't 15 pages in by the time I wake up. ;)

Later guys.

[quote name='"FriskyTanuki"']Hmm, I guess either it's just moderator or you've been banned. I know what the answer is do you?[/quote]

Well, I'm obviously not banned...

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Well, I'm obviously not banned...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I noticed that in the old OTT before it was locked. I guess it's just moderator that you can't use.

Yay, no more DDF.

I bought a ton of anime from ADV

Conduct Zero
Crying Freeman Complete Collection
Megaman Collection 2: Battle for the Future
Samurai X The Motion Picture
Puni Puni Poemy
Samurai X Reflection: Director's Cut
Spriggan The Motion Picture: Special Edition

But, now I can't get a PSP until next week. Oh well.

Bon Jovi when he broke in the mid 1980's thanks to MTV = GHEY
Bon Jovi Today after becoming an ultra super-star and making a dozen or so really crappy movies = ULTRA GHEY

Sadly any band that had big ass hair and wore spandex on stage got lumped into "Hair Metal". Truth is Ratt, Quiet Riot, Twisted Sister, Cinderella (and a dozen other bands) were really Hair Metal.......they all had their collection of really lame power-ballads, but they also had a few rockin tunes.

Bon Jovi, on the other hand, was completely on his own...there wasn't anyting Metal about him.....he was definately a top-20 pop act who just happened to have long hair and spandex.

[quote name='HeadRusch']Bon Jovi when he broke in the mid 1980's thanks to MTV = GHEY
Bon Jovi Today after becoming an ultra super-star and making a dozen or so really crappy movies = ULTRA GHEY

Sadly any band that had big ass hair and wore spandex on stage got lumped into "Hair Metal". Truth is Ratt, Quiet Riot, Twisted Sister, Cinderella (and a dozen other bands) were really Hair Metal.......they all had their collection of really lame power-ballads, but they also had a few rockin tunes.

Bon Jovi, on the other hand, was completely on his own...there wasn't anyting Metal about him.....he was definately a top-20 pop act who just happened to have long hair and spandex.[/QUOTE]
You've put WAY too much thought into it...

[quote name='dcfox']OMG!! :shock: I've stepped back in time![/QUOTE]

I wonder if Banky's making a HairMetalBanky. ;)

[quote name='Mike23']Well, my birthday is coming up. This should be interesting.[/QUOTE]
Happy b-day. Don't forget to bum money off Crymnl :D

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Not.A.Chance.[/QUOTE]

Darn, it would've been an interesting sight, too. :cry:

I just used jpegbook to turn a .txt of Tarzan into a readable PSP version...this thing is neat! Next up, War of the Worlds!

also, if anyone knows where to find any japanese learning texts in either jpeg or .txt and FREE, feel free to mention :)

[quote name='SpottedNigel']I just used jpegbook to turn a .txt of Tarzan into a readable PSP version...this thing is neat! Next up, War of the Worlds!

also, if anyone knows where to find any japanese learning texts in either jpeg or .txt and FREE, feel free to mention :)[/QUOTE]
You can get some audio lessons here. They update it with new lessons once in a while, I just don't know how often.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']im on my psp right now. reminds me of 28k connection. kinda neat anyways. :)[/QUOTE]

huh I want to get a few dunk videos to put on a psp :D

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']huh I want to get a few dunk videos to put on a psp :D[/QUOTE]
cool. i have sw ep3 trailer on here. going to Read tarzan on here now. g'nite!

[quote name='Lina']Don't drink soda.[/QUOTE]

I don't, I drink pop. ;) I just put a fridge pack of the new Sprite Remix flavor in the fridge, I hope it's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back