Obama halts deportation of illegal immigrants between certain ages.

ID2006

CAGiversary!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-18460894

In order to be eligible under the new initiative, illegal immigrants must:

• have arrived in the US when they were under the age of 16
  • have lived continuously in the US for at least five years
  • be in school, or have graduated from high school or be honourably discharged veterans of the US military
  • have no criminal record
  • be under 30 years old.
If successful, applicants would receive a work permit for two years that can be renewed an unlimited number of times.

Sounds like a nice way to start. I find Romney's comment to be somewhat amusing, since it seems like he would be the subsequent President to reverse it, were he elected. What do any of you think about this action?

Also, how one does become honorably discharged from the military if they were here illegally? Does the army allow them or simply not look too closely?

I am against illegal immigration, but with limited resources it makes sense to focus on the worst offenders, and the Obama administration has been doing this. Also, I would rather the pressure be put on businesses who hire illegal immigrants, but neocons have no spine on this front.

Overall, his presidency has been good for immigration enforcement. He had deported tons of illegals already and did a better job of it than Bush II. As long as immigration advocates are angry, he is doing a good job.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpoli...advocates-obamas-deportation-policy-a-failure

Nothing but an election year move. Shameful and painfully obvious.

As much as I dislike Obama and am firmly against illegal immigration, this makes sense. I agree with the above poster that said resources should be focused on sending back the trash.

[quote name='cochesecochese']Dems have been pushing the DREAM act for years.[/QUOTE]

Yes as a political ploy. Just like this political ploy today by the master manipulator obama. The fact is they did nothing to pass major changes when they controlled both houses and the presidency. Much less pass the dream act. Obama continued the bush efforts and did not do as he represented he would for Hispanics/Latinos. He has lost major support from that demographic due to the dems and him basically doing the same ol same ol. But now boom a week before a meeting with leaders from that demographic and his election campaign in full swing he comes out now with this painfully clear and shameful BS campaign move.

As far as campaign BS this was very smart and good timing. He is the master of the campaign BS without a doubt. Unfortunately it is either vote for him or Romney.... neither one is worth a damn. Just like most of our politicians on both sides of the aisle. The power and corruption have went unchecked for to long and now that is all any of them know and do. A major overhaul would need to take place and many reforms. It just aint gonna happen. This is their world you just breathe in it. But a bit of advice learn to breathe through your mouth and hold your nose....this will lesson the effect of all the bullshit on you.

Does seem very much like an election year move. Hispanics are very down on Obama's handling of the immigration issue. As the poster earlier said, he's done a pretty good job of giving the boot to illegals.

Don't assume that all or even most Hispanics are pro-illegal immigration. The more vocal groups tend to be, but there are lot of conservative Latinos where I live. In fact, I voted for them in the recent primaries in my state (with some wins and some losses). In fact, I think you are more likely to meet a conservative Latino than you will meet a conservative black.

Mexican-Americans have nothing to gain by supporting illegal immigration. Legal immigrants also have nothing to gain by liberal policies that essentially keep minority and immigrant entrepreneurs down. Taxi medallions, as practiced in DC and New York City, are a good example of this.

Anyway, there are some other things that must be done. Ending the War on Drugs would do a lot to help stabilize Mexico. We should also go after employers who hire illegal immigrants more so than we do.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, no, don't me wrong. I am just going by the numbers I saw on the news earlier today. I think it was 59% of Hispanics disapproved of Obama's handling of immigration up until this point. I honestly don't know the source of the poll, though. And yes, you are far more likely to find conservative Hispanics than you are conservative blacks...

I do agree that Latinos probably lean left. The more they get us in the system, on the welfare rolls and into government jobs, the harder it is to break the Democrat's grasp.

Wouldn't be a thread about brown people without spokker there to post the latest and greatest from the Klan newsletter.

[quote name='Msut77']Wouldn't be a thread about brown people without spokker there to post the latest and greatest from the Klan newsletter.[/QUOTE]
Just the other day, we had a speaker come to the KKK meeting and speak out against liberal progressive policies that essentially use government to protect the well-connected from competition, severely disenfranchising poor, minority and/or immigrant entrepreneurs. The presentation was well-received a good time was had by all.

Here's a good book about how government intervention like expensive licensing requirements and the minimum wage has hurt, not helped, non-whites.

http://www.amazon.com/State-Against-Blacks-Walter-Williams/dp/0070703787

[quote name='Pliskin101']Yes as a political ploy. Just like this political ploy today by the master manipulator obama. The fact is they did nothing to pass major changes when they controlled both houses and the presidency. Much less pass the dream act. Obama continued the bush efforts and did not do as he represented he would for Hispanics/Latinos. He has lost major support from that demographic due to the dems and him basically doing the same ol same ol. But now boom a week before a meeting with leaders from that demographic and his election campaign in full swing he comes out now with this painfully clear and shameful BS campaign move.

As far as campaign BS this was very smart and good timing. He is the master of the campaign BS without a doubt. Unfortunately it is either vote for him or Romney.... neither one is worth a damn. Just like most of our politicians on both sides of the aisle. The power and corruption have went unchecked for to long and now that is all any of them know and do. A major overhaul would need to take place and many reforms. It just aint gonna happen. This is their world you just breathe in it. But a bit of advice learn to breathe through your mouth and hold your nose....this will lesson the effect of all the bullshit on you.[/QUOTE]

Lol. Gimme a call when you tea partiers grow some balls and break off to form a real party instead of clinging to the GOP establishment.

[quote name='cochesecochese']Lol. Gimme a call when you tea partiers grow some balls and break off to form a real party instead of clinging to the GOP establishment.[/QUOTE]

LOL....Ahh poor lamb did I insult your masters?

Just because your weak mind has to BELONG to a party doesn't mean everyone is as stupid as you and the other sheep that do. You can't understand and can't think for yourself so you go to this (weak very weak). Gimme me a call when you get some brains and experience. I don't see that happening though.... you will most likely always be a sheep.

LOL .... Tea party? Is that on your list of responses your masters give you? Now run along I hear your masters calling you for your shearing.

Last edited:
Nah bro. Looks like I was the one that got under your skin. Just going to go ahead and reiterate.

When you tea partiers are actually ready to do something, lemme know.

Well as far as I'm concerned they should only be eligible for this if they've served in the military. They have to demonstrate their loyalty. I don't want to hear of one illegal who ends up being able to attend college for the in-state rate and brings their affordable education down to Mexico to see those scumbag 40 Oligarchic families benefit. X-(

[quote name='cochesecochese']Nah bro. Looks like I was the one that got under your skin. Just going to go ahead and reiterate.

When you tea partiers are actually ready to do something, lemme know.[/QUOTE]

Bellow it again loud and proud and make your masters proud "Baaa tea party Baaa"...... that's it good lamb :applause:

I would write you off as just a troll trolling but that would take you up a few levels from what you really are and would insult trolls.

Enjoy your shearing :)

edit: thanks for the JOY you brought me today..

joy-500x400.jpg

Last edited:
[quote name='Pliskin101']
joy-500x400.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Lawl. A hotlink is perfect. All filler, no content. Just ramblings and a poor attempt at stealing someone else's work.

"I can see it fine on my end - it's everyone else that has a problem!"

Baaa indeed.

As I said it was a very smart campaign move and timed on that. The timing is good as well considering what obama and romney have scheduled next week for some of that demographic.

Also since it is/was guessimated Romney was/is going to pick Rubio for VP and his big contribution to the campaign was going to be to introduce immigration legislation at around the same time.

It puts Romney in a very hard place and if he doesn't come out against it he might lose some support but if he does he will lose some as well.

Typical politics.

edit: stance for years and now...so what has changed? Gee I wonder. LOL

"The Obama administration said Friday it will stop deporting most illegal immigrant students and young adults in a campaign-year move that escalates the immigration debate to the fore.
For years the administration had said it didn’t have the authority to make such a move, saying it couldn’t decide to stop deporting wide categories of people on its own without approval from Congress.

But on Friday President Obama says administration now interprets the law to give it the discretion."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jun/15/obama-grants-legal-status-young-illegal-immigrants/

[quote name='cochesecochese']Lol. Gimme a call when you tea partiers grow some balls and break off to form a real party instead of clinging to the GOP establishment.[/QUOTE]

The mistake is in thinking the teatards were ever any different than the GOP "establishment".

I was wondering if someone would post this eventually.

I'm starting to think I'm a Republican on more than a couple issues.

On illegal immigration, my stance is that even if a kid is born on U.S. soil if the parents are here illegally, then the kid is an illegal immigrant as well and they should all be deported. On abortion, I believe that only in cases of incest, molestation and rape should legal abortions be made available to women. If it's just that the chick and her bf were fuckin' around without protection and she got knocked up, then oh fuckin' well.

Healthcare? I support the UK/Canada system. fuck the health insurance conglomerate. But I think that's about the only issue I agree with the Dem view on.

But yeah, I'm definitely switching my vote this year. Hopefully others like me are gonna help Romney win cuz this shit ain't gonna stand with me.

And go ahead, call me an 'omg racist' for not wanting people who snuck into the country without going through proper channels sent back. Illegal is illegal, whether you were here on a student visa that expired or jumped a damn fence.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Healthcare? I support the UK/Canada system. fuck the health insurance conglomerate. But I think that's about the only issue I agree with the Dem view on.[/QUOTE]

Err... the Democrats forced through a bill that's a big, beautiful present to the health insurance industry.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I was wondering if someone would post this eventually.

I'm starting to think I'm a Republican on more than a couple issues.[/quote]
No shit? I could've told you that you lean hard right years ago!

I do find your political awakening interesting though. It'll be even more interesting to see where you end up in a few more years.

On illegal immigration, my stance is that even if a kid is born on U.S. soil if the parents are here illegally, then the kid is an illegal immigrant as well and they should all be deported.
The 14th Amendment disagrees with you.

On abortion, I believe that only in cases of incest, molestation and rape should legal abortions be made available to women. If it's just that the chick and her bf were fuckin' around without protection and she got knocked up, then oh fuckin' well.
Why? Or is this more of a "I hate abortions just because I don't like it" stance?

Healthcare? I support the UK/Canada system. fuck the health insurance conglomerate. But I think that's about the only issue I agree with the Dem view on.
What makes you think that's the Democratic party position? It isn't. Considering that you seem to be concerned about subsidizing social programs through your taxes, how the hell do you think a program like that would even be implemented and funded?

But yeah, I'm definitely switching my vote this year. Hopefully others like me are gonna help Romney win cuz this shit ain't gonna stand with me.
Now you got me curious. Why did you vote for Obama to begin with?

And go ahead, call me an 'omg racist' for not wanting people who snuck into the country without going through proper channels sent back. Illegal is illegal, whether you were here on a student visa that expired or jumped a damn fence.
Ha?

It's of course a bit of a election year stunt, I'm not going to criticize someone for doing what everyone in politics does though. I do find it funny that Romney won't say whether or not he'd overturn it though. He's waiting to see how pissed off the base is about this, if they're pissed off enough he probably will say eventually, if not he won't because he'd like the Latino vote as well.

I'm starting to feel like American politics are like a less exciting version of Game of Thrones.

[quote name='Pliskin101']As I said[/QUOTE]

Not really sure why you went back and tried to delete your posts as they have [mostly] already been quoted.

Lame.

[quote name='Clak']It's of course a bit of a election year stunt, I'm not going to criticize someone for doing what everyone in politics does though. I do find it funny that Romney won't say whether or not he'd overturn it though. He's waiting to see how pissed off the base is about this, if they're pissed off enough he probably will say eventually, if not he won't because he'd like the Latino vote as well.[/QUOTE]

This is what happens when you need votes but don't wanna piss off your base. I can't wait to see him drown that donkey.

[quote name='Purple Flames']This is what happens when you need votes but don't wanna piss off your base. I can't wait to see him drown that donkey.[/QUOTE]
Exactly, that's exactly what's happening. He'd afraid to piss off the redneck, minute men types, but wants the latino votes as well. It's a case of having his cake and wanting to eat it too. Although if he somehow pulled it off I'd be awestruck.

[quote name='Clak']Exactly, that's exactly what's happening. He'd afraid to piss off the redneck, minute men types, but wants the latino votes as well. It's a case of having his cake and wanting to eat it too. Although if he somehow pulled it off I'd be awestruck.[/QUOTE]

What is a redneck to you?

You do realize as well that the majority of Latinos/Hispanics are conservative at the core right? Are they in your mind therefore rednecks? I am so sick of you idiots with your labels and prejudiced ignorance about people. Just because you are stupid as hell doesn't mean you have to project that on people who have more cells then you.

You are the biggest moron I have run into on this forum....yes you have managed to out do Dohdough.

[quote name='Pliskin101']What is a redneck to you?

You do realize as well that the majority of Latinos/Hispanics are conservative at the core right? Are they in your mind therefore rednecks? I am so sick of you idiots with your labels and prejudiced ignorance about people. Just because you are stupid as hell doesn't mean you have to project that on people who have more cells then you.

You are the biggest moron I have run into on this forum....yes you have managed to out do Dohdough.[/QUOTE]

Haha looks like you hit a nerve with this redneck. Got him angry enough to spill high life on his wifebeater.

[quote name='Pliskin101']What is a redneck to you?

You are the biggest moron I have run into on this forum....yes you have managed to out do Dohdough.[/QUOTE]
Wow, you really have a hard-on for me. I generally aim to hit above the belt, but considering how hard you troll this forum, you're really making me rethink that stance.

[quote name='dohdough']Wow, you really have a hard-on for me. I generally aim to hit above the belt, but considering how hard you troll this forum, you're really making me rethink that stance.[/QUOTE]

So you have more than one account? Hey clak why don't you consolidate your accounts?

Yep nothing turns me on more then racist aholes...LOL. :roll:

Other thread "blow me" this thread "hard-on". Maybe if you clak and camoor got laid you wouldn't be such ignorant bigoted hateful morons.

You guys make a good argument and perfect examples why there should be legal prostitution. You guys should do the world and yourselves a favor....take off your sheets and hit the ranch. LOL

[quote name='camoor']Haha looks like you hit a nerve with this redneck. Got him angry enough to spill high life on his wifebeater.[/QUOTE]
That would explain a few things. Least of all his reading comprehension skills.

Okay Im stupid here Can someone point me out to what Im thinking wrong (Im probally thinking wrong cause it will never happen)

Okay they are going to grant them work permits for 2 years ...and then after 2 year go back to being illegal ?

if this is RIGHT who in the right mind would be stupid enough to sign up for this...

BILLY goes o no im an illegal but if do this plan i dont have to worry about being sent back to GOO GOO LAND

so billy signs up and put down where hes staying and he gets a job

2 years is up and THEY now know where little billy lives and hes ILLEGAL

Kick in the door toss his sorry ass on the ground pepper spray him and take him back to GOO GOO

Someone really needs to make that into a GIF. that would be funny as hell

[quote name='slidecage']BILLY goes o no im an illegal but if do this plan i dont have to worry about being sent back to GOO GOO LAND

so billy signs up and put down where hes staying and he gets a job

2 years is up and THEY now know where little billy lives and hes ILLEGAL

Kick in the door toss his sorry ass on the ground pepper spray him and take him back to GOO GOO

Someone really needs to make that into a GIF. that would be funny as hell[/QUOTE]

"What in God's holy name are you blathering about???"

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']"What in God's holy name are you blathering about???"[/QUOTE]

the work permit is only for 2 years.... so after those 2 years they go back to the ILLEGAL and can be kicked out ..and now they know where they live

[quote name='slidecage']the work permit is only for 2 years.... so after those 2 years they go back to the ILLEGAL and can be kicked out ..and now they know where they live[/QUOTE]

What stops them from obtaining legal status... um legally?

I know it's easy to put words down, but pause and think.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']"What in God's holy name are you blathering about???"[/QUOTE]

There's a lot of good discussion on this forum but sometimes you get the GameFAQs crowd. I say that with all the love in the world, of course. They are nice guys but, well, they can get a little excited, as you can see. I never want them to go away or not post though :)

So it might be an election year stunt, but does it move the country forward? Are we in a better place when we allow young illegal immigrants the chance to contribute?

[quote name='slidecage']the work permit is only for 2 years.... so after those 2 years they go back to the ILLEGAL and can be kicked out ..and now they know where they live[/QUOTE]

There is going to be alot of document fraud going on is one problem. But....now thousands will be in the system and the addresses of parents/relatives and that surely will lead to finding and deporting more illegals.Since this "political" move does nothing to protect them. The more illegals that we have in the system, can keep track of, and deport if needed is a good thing.
Many will not meet the "requirements" due to age, "misdemeanors", lack of proof, etc. There is no system in place with this "political" move that gives impartial review or legal "arguments" for those wanting and or denied a "deferral" which now also puts them in the dhs system and can be deported.
At the end of the two-year deferral it is unclear what will happen then and right now is a guess. But it does not give a way to permanent legal residency or citizenship.

This recklessness by obama for an election bid towards winning a demographic vote is sad and counter productive. Then to follow it up by lying to the National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials is typical Obama. Him putting the failure of the dream act fully on republicans when democrats had their hand in the failure as well is again sad and very apparent to anyone paying attention.

I'll stop here as this could get much lengthier then it already is.

This man is a spinster who is reckless and is vote pandering while using his powers recklessly to achieve his selfish goal of being the king. Don't be fooled it is selfish.

edit: Lets not forget as well Obama and the democrats history the last few years on "immigration" and "immigration reform" the lack of and the record number of deportations. See my other posts #18 and #6 as well.

Last edited:
bread's done
Back