Free GamersGate Gifts - Seconds!

I would love to have WWI.

GG: simpsonps121

If you want to split any packs from GG, let me know. I will usually be happy to help out.
Thanks!

I would like Spells of Gold. Never heard of it before, but I'm in an RPG mood.

Thank you for this! Never heard of most of these games.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like G00ka - The Mystery of Janatris.

My GG username is m3inity, will add you there.

And thanks a bunch!!

Edit: Changed desired game after reading a bit reviews. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing for me, thanks, but I just wanted to say it's very generous of you to give them away whether or not you wanted them in the first place. After witnessing people trying to sell coupons or games granted them through the generosity of others, it's good to see someone give back to CAG.

[quote name='hal']Nothing for me, thanks, but I just wanted to say it's very generous of you to give them away whether or not you wanted them in the first place. After witnessing people trying to sell coupons or games granted them through the generosity of others, it's good to see someone give back to CAG.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm here to second this sentiment. This is a great gesture. I got the 1C pack myself so I need nothing, but this is a great thing to do.

[quote name='TheChristian']I would like Rig'N'Roll. Username "Celcareuraste". Thank you for the giveaway![/QUOTE]

Rig N Roll is awesome if you like 18 Wheel Driving Games.

i dont have an account and nor would i like to request a game but this is an awesome giveaway so id just like to say thank you on behalf of everyone

I'd like Vivisector: Beast Within. :) Never heard of it before, but I see people comparing to 2 series I love - Serious Sam and Painkiller.

I'm Angel9RakouCobra on Gamersgate.

Thank you very much for this huge giveaway!!

You're very welcome, guys. :) Honestly, it's not a big deal. What else was I going to do with the games? I paid $20 for the whole pack and I'm still keeping at least a dozen of them so it was a steal. Plus I got 500 Blue coins for having over 10 friends now so win-win. :cool:

This was my first GamersGate purchase and the big reason that made it my go-to DD site. Being able to gift extras you don't want in a bundle is just plain awesome.

Awesome, got my gift! Thanks again.

Also, be aware that gamersgate can be buggy when you gift to certain email addresses. Personally I think it's best to stick to gifting to usernames (although it takes more work).

The last time someone tried to gift to my email address, I never received the email/gift and had to contact their support (I'm still waiting for it to be fixed).

There are 7 of you with pending buddy requests from me. Once you accept I'll be able to gift you. The rest of you should have yours. Please let me know if something's not working.

[quote name='sunghost']Awesome, got my gift! Thanks again.

Also, be aware that gamersgate can be buggy when you gift to certain email addresses. Personally I think it's best to stick to gifting to usernames (although it takes more work).

The last time someone tried to gift to my email address, I never received the email/gift and had to contact their support (I'm still waiting for it to be fixed).[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the head's up. I did mostly buddy gifting thusfar so hopefully everyone is getting theirs.

[quote name='SlightlyOffTrack']There are 7 of you with pending buddy requests from me. Once you accept I'll be able to gift you. The rest of you should have yours. Please let me know if something's not working.

Thanks for the head's up. I did mostly buddy gifting thusfar so hopefully everyone is getting theirs.[/QUOTE]

Accepted the friend request. Thank you, again.

[quote name='SlightlyOffTrack']You're very welcome, guys. :) Honestly, it's not a big deal. What else was I going to do with the games? I paid $20 for the whole pack and I'm still keeping at least a dozen of them so it was a steal. Plus I got 500 Blue coins for having over 10 friends now so win-win. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Well, it's still a very kind gesture to just give so many games away like that... and that really is a lot of games for a lot of people who probably wouldn't have had them otherwise (I hadn't even heard of the game I picked, but it sounded like something I'd have enjoyed had I known about it).

And I received mine as well. Thanks again. :)

Accepted the friend invite.

I didn't even know there was a friend system for Gamersgate. And, you get blue coins for having friends!

Anybody else wanna be Gamersgate friends? We can all friend each other and then everyone benefits.

[quote name='SlightlyOffTrack']GG name?[/QUOTE]

GG name: basis (same as CAG)
sorry for delay. added u as a buddy.

[quote name='basis']GG name: basis (same as CAG)
sorry for delay. added u as a buddy.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rosterking']Sorry, came back from visiting my friend. Added you. :D
~barca239[/QUOTE]
For whatever reason I did not get these buddy requests, but I added you both. There's no rush. :)

bread's done
Back